• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Morrowind The final battle of Morrowind in a nutshell

    Morrowind The final battle of Morrowind in a nutshell


    The final battle of Morrowind in a nutshell

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:40 PM PST

    Managed to Trap Dagoth Ur

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    The Profane Tools (redesigned from another older work of me)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Traveling through

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Happy New Year's Eve from the gang! Gonna ring in the new year by hanging Sotha Sil at Midnight!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:24 PM PST

    This sassy bastard is **My Favorite**

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    I now have to wait 4 hours for my files for morrowind to copy from my computer to my phone,wish me luck.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:43 PM PST

    If you're interested, Morrowind is still playable in 2020.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    I tried going to bed in my house in the Skaal Village and was awoken by three grizzly bears attacking me

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:15 PM PST

    Is there a Daedric font with normal punctuation out there? These are unusable.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:42 AM PST

    Works of art like this remind me why we're part of the best (and most cultured) fandom

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Building a Fire Mage/Hand to Hand combat character

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:53 PM PST

    I'm a fairly new Morrowind player. Haven't ever finished the game, only started a couple playthroughs.

    I got the idea yesterday to create a character based on... TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR.

    This got me actually excited to play, so I threw together a Breton character(dragon skin anyone?) with heavy destruction/restoration/acrobatics/hand to hand. The hand to hand is uh, laughable though. A rat nearly got me before I swapped to fire bite and crushed it.

    I've only put an hour or so in, got myself to to Balmora and joined the Mages guild with the goal of seriously leveling my destruction skills and looking at ways to reduce damage without needing armor.

    Any tips? I'm not against rebuilding this character, especially since I just kinda picked attributes that sounded like they'd apply to a dragon...man... Well actually just a DRAGON.

    TROGDOOOORRRRRRRRRR!

    submitted by /u/powertoolsandabeer
    [link] [comments]

    Tribunal or Bloodmoon

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:33 PM PST

    I recently redid the main quest line and just today finished House Redoran for the first time. Which dlc should I do first? I've done both of them but it's been years. I just can't decide. Getting that flaming sword again would be cool but battling Hircine again sounds like fun too. Decisions decisions.

    submitted by /u/Great_AmalgamApe
    [link] [comments]

    H.N.Y.! - written with detect enchantment (from upcoming mod)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Argonian Spellsword Visits Khartog Point

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    So how do i get the fog back i'm only getting more detailed land appearing as i walk?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Are you able to write out a class description on Xbox One?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:03 PM PST

    I remember being able to type out a class description when creating a custom class on PC. Is that possible on the Xbox One version? I didn't see an option during character creation to do so.

    submitted by /u/TheDukeOfOranges
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough for a very long time. Vanilla. I cant remember how training works.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:07 PM PST

    Is there a limit per level? If so should I only train miscellaneous skills so I can get the most out of them before I max?

    submitted by /u/the_negativest
    [link] [comments]

    Tamriel Rebuilt - TES3MP Interview w/ Zaric Zhakaron

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:21 AM PST

    Persistent Corpse Disposal

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:43 AM PST

    Persistent Corpse Disposal mod removes persistent corpses (e.g. Processus Vitelius, Ralen Hlaalo, Mendel Eves...) when you complete quests they were needed for.

    I might have missed some corpses, and some things may only work in OpenMW (e.g. if you solve Ralen Hlaalo's murder without visiting him), but I hope it improves immersion.

    Removal is triggered by dialog entries, so there's no risk for existing saves and no performance impact of a global script, but there's potential for conflicts with other mods that change the same quests. The README has a full list of affected NPCs. I may redo it as a global script in the future if the conflicts problem is big enough.

    Download: https://baturin.org/misc/morrowind-mods/#persistent-corpse-disposal

    submitted by /u/dmbaturin
    [link] [comments]

    How 'Shield' works?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment