• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Morrowind I have updated my profile pic for the holiday season

    Morrowind I have updated my profile pic for the holiday season


    I have updated my profile pic for the holiday season

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:34 PM PST

    I just started getting into Morrowind, have a steel shortsword and two steel shoulder pads. That's it. I've died so many times. :)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Bringing Morrowind to Tabletop

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:04 PM PST

    Now that I've largely moved from playing videogames to tabletop RPGs, I've been working to convert TES to pen and paper, in particular making a Morrowind campaign. I can't seem to get Morrowind out of my head! I've just written up the various societies of Morrowind on my blog, and was wondering if y'all thought it was accurate. It 's been a while since I've gone through the game myself. Do check out the rest of the TES conversion if you find it interesting. Peace, f'lah.

    https://espharel.blogspot.com/2019/12/elder-scrolls-glog-societies-of.html

    submitted by /u/Consisting_Fiction
    [link] [comments]

    Vampirism

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:27 PM PST

    Hey all--new to Morrowind...

    I've been playing Morrowind for the first couple days of my break, and I gotta say; I'm having an absolute blast! It's so nice to have an RPG that I know nothing about, because Oblivion and Skyrim just aren't the same once you've played through them a dozen different ways. However, in every single first playthrough of an Elder Scrolls game I usually end up becoming a vampire. Now, this was a nightmare for little ol' me, a decade ago, in Oblivion. I didn't know why I was taking damage. Thought my character was bugged, and then started over. I did the same thing in Skyrim, but it was much more manageable. Now, I want to do the same thing in Morrowind. However, I've seen on the wiki that the adverse effects of playing a vampire are quite extreme, like not being able to talk to anyone. But, I saw a brief mention of Personality allowing you to bypass this, is this true? Also what are some other tips that you can offer me? I'm a level 15 Battlemage Breton with the Atronack sign.

    submitted by /u/ojpgamer
    [link] [comments]

    The thumb

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:43 AM PST

    Hey everyone, does anyone know of a mod that fixes the thumb when using one handed weapons? You all know what I'm talking about, the thumb that sticks directly out instead of being sensibly wrapped around the weapon. I love using Sunder, but it looks like my character is fucking daring my opponents to break my thumb lol. Sometimes I switch back to chrysamere when I can't bear to look at it any longer

    submitted by /u/mbaa8
    [link] [comments]

    Best and easiest way to play morrowind?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:00 PM PST

    I got a new pc recently after being a longtime Mac user and am looking to fire up some morrowind ASAP. I am debating between just buying it, or downloading it elsewhere and modding.

    I don't want to spend hours modding, or do things that will cause the game to run less reliably. That being said I would still love some improved graphics or mechanics.

    Is modding quick and easy enough to make it worthwhile? I've never modded games before but am sure it wouldn't be too hard for me.

    What do you guys think would be the easiest yet best route to take? Buy and play vanilla game? Mod? If you recommend modding, what would be a quick and easy route take?

    Thanks :) been wanting to play morrowind since I fell in love with elder scrolls since oblivion

    submitted by /u/brain____dead
    [link] [comments]

    Mmmm Bull Netch

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    I added soul trap to a weapon of mine but it doesn't cast when I strike an enemy (yes I checked the box to be cast on strike)?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:10 AM PST

    The enchantment is "soul trap for 1 sec on touch" (it doesn't need more than 1-2 seconds because the killing blow will always cast it, or at least is supposed to) (the title was supposed to say "help?" at the end)

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy Armor from least to greatest.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:52 PM PST

    Hi. Ive been playing Morrowind for awhile now (Like a week but holy shit Ive droppped like 72 hours into it already), and have an Argonian character. I currently have Steel armor but wish to upgrade to something better.

    If anyone can list what heavy armors are worst to best, I can ise the wiki to find out the rest, I just cant seem to find a dedicated post or list on the wiki or this subreddit.

    submitted by /u/Im_Just_Sayin_Bro
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Morrowind

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    Hey, I want to start my first real playthrough of Morrowind I played some of it when I was a child but it was just to hard for me
    So I would be glad if you have any tips like "don't use spears because they are bad or you should install this mod"

    Also any advice on what race I should start as? I thought about Imperials since they are my favourite but I remember that race had some impact on the game so I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/SabaRoundScape
    [link] [comments]

    If you could marry one character in TES III: Morrowind, who would it be and why?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Is the GOG version improved at all?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    I'm wanting to play the game for the first time, but I'd rather avoid modding the game as much as possible. I was hoping the GOG version had any improvements over the Steam version, like most games on gog do.

    Is it patched at all? Any improvements (other then lack of DRM) over the Steam version? Support for a higher resolution? (like good old 1080p) I've heard of some issues with saves on the Steam version, stuff like eventual file corruption and file bloat. I was quite satisfied with the GOG's Fallout 3, so I would assume Morrowind is also patched.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/solid_steak1
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the Morrowind map already being inside of Skyrim?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:26 AM PST

    I am sure everyone has discussed this to death, but I recently saw an Oddheader video which makes me have to ask about this. I do not remember the video but I believe it was one of the boundary breaking ones, and he was showing a low rendered but supposedly complete map of the Morrowind map way past the end of this world boundary which looks like a gate with an invisible wall. It even had a low poly render of a building but not much else for detail.

    I'm just curious what the deal with that was, was/is Bethesda planning on putting Morrowind as an accessible part of Skyrim? I apologize for not having the video but I cant for the life of me find it again, I just remember the clip because the map even had a single low poly tower, which memory fails me but I am certain is a reference to a tower in the game Morrowind.

    submitted by /u/CloudiusWhite
    [link] [comments]

    So... why did the dark brotherhood attack me?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:57 AM PST

    This sounds like kind of a dumb question but what was the deal with that? i played thru morrowind and tribunal (GOTY). So basically its helseth, the H in the letter, the fact that he tried to set up you up with barenziahs supposed assassination. But do we ever get an explanation why? Ive read up and cant find a quest that concludes this. Anyways i killed helseth and took his dope ring and cloak

    submitted by /u/Nixenbachbitchmob
    [link] [comments]

    I think I hear the streets of whiterun theme when I'm Balmora, does anyone else noticed it?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    If it's not the streets of whiterun then it's definitely a skyrim song that I'm hearing

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment