• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Morrowind name a more iconic duo, i dare you

    Morrowind name a more iconic duo, i dare you


    name a more iconic duo, i dare you

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:19 AM PST

    Found and had to buy this hot sauce because the glass looked amazingly like Vivec. Is it just me?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:48 AM PST

    The Sadrith Mora Mages Guild REALLY needs some more company than just the Nerevarine (or maybe more space)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:58 AM PST

    God they are fucking creepy as all hell.

    The second you pop in to that tiny single room they all turn towards you and greet you, then look expectantly at you for rest of your visit

    Like man, Everytime I go in here I'm like Skink just give me my damn duties so I can leave as fast as humanly possible before these thirsty fuckers devour me in their weird secret canabalism cult.

    submitted by /u/PartyOnOlympusMons
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to make a mod that makes torches and lanterns NOT get destroyed when entering water?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:49 PM PST

    Googled but can't find anything. I like using these things instead of Night Eye but it's really annoying how they get destroyed whenever you go underwater. Have to remember to unequip them or load the previous save if it happens :/

    submitted by /u/jadek1tten
    [link] [comments]

    See u/matek997 ? Alive and well.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    Building Tamriel In Rimworld | I've Nearly Given Up

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:08 AM PST

    I just defeated Delvan Andarys as a level 8 Battlemage

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    So... This is my first playthrough since I was a kid (and I never finished it back then) so this is really a big accomplishment for me

    If you don't know who this guy is, he's an extremely strong necromancer just chilling in his own lair out in the wilderness. Like, man, just that concept alone is cool as fuck. I love this game. But I was able to finally defeat him after many tries.

    I don't use destruction spells, just other magics + my sword ... Before the fight I made sure to buff up with spells like Chameleon and my racial Ancestor Guardian (thankyou Ancestors! The Dunmer are right to worship you! Lol)

    First the fucking Bonelord on the first floor was hard as nails to kill, then him... Man.

    And I don't even know if he's part of a quest or anything I was just here to find a rare book for Skink in Tree's Shade for the Mages Guild. Well, I found the book, but holy shit man, this place is loaded with great loot. It's gonna take a few trips for me to bring it all back to my own lair, lol.

    Idk. I just wanted to brag about this. Feels good.

    submitted by /u/PartyOnOlympusMons
    [link] [comments]

    playing Morrowind Rebirth, is this normal?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    I'm playing Morrowind Rebirth and I've just completed Malacath's Quest. The quest reward is Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw, but the armor rating on it is different from Vanilla Morrowind, instead of 300 rating, it's 180. Is this normal?

    If so, is there a way to get back the Vanilla rating, while still being able to play Rebirth?

    Side question, any recommended tree mods that is compatible with Rebirth? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RagglenLove
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on which House to join

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Okay, so stepping back into Morrison's after some years and created a dunmer magical thief/assassin. It's been awhile, long enough to forget most of what's in the game so I was wondering what would be best house for a magical thief? Right now it's between House Hlaahu and House Telvanni. I am role playing and not using any mods that affects them (such as that sweet house mod for Telvanni) and wondering which house I should chose because it seems that my character would fit at home in either one of them.
    Any advice and pros and cons of them that I should know? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/sneakylikepanda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment