• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Morrowind Y’all know after climbing through thay dungeon I got that

    Morrowind Y’all know after climbing through thay dungeon I got that


    Y’all know after climbing through thay dungeon I got that

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    Inktober day 14: Overgrown (with my little argonian Deka exploring Morrowind)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    I named this sweet guy Vivec, his mother’s name is Dovahkiin too... lol I figured it fit his look

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    I am literally unable to play this game without Boots of Blinding Speed

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    Ever since I got them, which was around level 10, I haven't even considered switching to better defense boots, the speed is just too good to explore and even kite. My character's speed without the boots is 70, is that too low? I'm lvl 22 currently. How do you guys play this game at low speeds? I kind of managed to do it for a while but after trying the Boots I can't go back.

    submitted by /u/NoweShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Just to spark some conversation..lore stuff (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:52 PM PDT

    So as I'm sure many of you know, it's pretty clear that vivec and the others murdered Nerevar. If you look up the letter pulled from vivecs sermons, its spells out "foul murder" as the closest thing to a confession.

    I cant remember if he admits to you, the player, in game. Of course he doesnt consider himself vehk anymore, so he can claim that he (being vivec now) did not.

    Apart from that, what theories do you guys have?

    Did dagoth ur witness the crimes and seek to uphold his oath to nerevar? Did he see the heart as his only way to get revenge?

    Who do you think really murdered him? Were they justified in the end? I dont know the complete lore, but I know the tribunal saved morrowind many times over with their powers..although they could blamed for those disasters because they angered azura.

    Rambling a bit here, but Its crazy to think that i still think about the story of this game after so long.

    submitted by /u/FullMetalBAMF
    [link] [comments]

    Another useless rumor?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    In Vivec, one of the "latest rumors" mentions that Dro'Zaymar can jump higher than anyone else the character knows. Is there anything to this, or is it just filler convo?

    submitted by /u/wykkedfaery33
    [link] [comments]

    A friend of mine said the game was “too empty” what do you guys think?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    He was specifically complaining that the game lacked quests with how much open space there is. To me the game has plenty of quests, you've just got to look for them. And on the Naren world topic, the fact that the game doesn't use waypoints and quest markers, and the fact that you have to actually check your surroundings makes it more engaging.

    submitted by /u/joseph-keen-2021
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what I'm doing here.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    I played the crud out of Skyrim for 6 or 7 years and could probably win TES lore trivia. Well, I wanted to take it to the next level and play the 2 games before it and learn more lore, so I'm on Morrowind. Well, I don't need to tell you how different they are I'm sure!

    I need some pointers stat. I play Skyrim on the highest difficulty but here I am, so frustrated with the game I might have teared up a little trying to get the schematic for my Telvanni stronghold.

    I'd really love to play and enjoy the game but at this point, I might have to just move on as I'm getting practically nowhere in the game.

    submitted by /u/44dedsca
    [link] [comments]

    What’s everyone’s favorite city/town in this game?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    I find Balmora to be the most memorable little town but unfortunately it's not nearly as resourceful to visit there often at higher levels.

    Ald'ruhn is a little dull IMO but it has some good merchants and quest lines.

    Pelagiad is cool because it's unlike most of the other cities in this game. It reminds me very much of Cyrodiil.

    Vivec city can go fuck right off.

    Those are just my opinions

    submitted by /u/The1DragonSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Question: I vaguely remember hearing that Yagrum Bagarn has very high luck skill. Does anyone know if that is accurate and what his stats are?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    How to give myself the moon and star ring?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    I don't know how but i accidentally lost the moon and star ring. What exactly should i type into the console to get it again? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/fig12340
    [link] [comments]

    The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind - Main Theme(Acoustic Piano Cover)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind - Main Theme(Acoustic Piano Cover)

    Another cool track in my collection of video game music. Everyone who ever played RPG's knows Morrowind and everyone know this theme from first notes. Morrowind is a very marvelous and grandious piece which every time reminds about this cool game. Jeremy Soule is a very cool composer, and I very like his works, my favourite is Oblivion OST, but one of my favourite's is Morrowind main theme, so I decided to make a piano cover. If you would like to see it, go to youtube on the channel named MistFantasy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyGQkBcrUZY . Hope you TES fans will enjoy it!!!

    https://i.redd.it/d6u29jwfgjs31.jpg

    submitted by /u/MistFantasy
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with setting up the bare necessities (wanderra edit)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I go to console and type in: set needs to 1. This is as the read me instructs but I keep getting this response from the system: Script syswindow compileandrun Syntax Error line 1. Could not find variable "needs". Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Contrerj2
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to check my fist damage?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Like in skyrim you can use "player.getav unarmmeddamage" and it will show you your fist dmg is there a way or a command to check that in morrowind

    submitted by /u/nooblox85
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that improves the look of bodies without giving anyone giant boobs?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    I think I have better bodies right now.

    It's especially bad with robes.

    submitted by /u/Bubbly_Taro
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner's hints, tips and guides?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    Hey team, I'm returning to Morrowind for the first time in 15 years, and I was a kids last time around and didn't really understand it as a game. As a grownup and having played through a lot more RPGs over they years (Oblivion and Skyrim to death, among others), I want to make the most of this. Can anyone recommend any good beginners guide or share some must do/explore/mods etc?

    I'm not talking about a step by step go here do this talk to this person. More like fun things to do, useful mods to install, ideas to try that I wouldn't come across myself without hours and hours off research. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pyrgie
    [link] [comments]

    Omw modding questions

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I try to mod Morrowind on my android for about 3 weeks now. Made some progress, but there are things I can't get right. I use the omw app from the play store. Is there a guide on how to proceed properly? Especially texture packs and Armor retextures and mashes don't want to work. Bodies, heads, clothes work. Also simple mods with esps. But no landscape retextures. Is there a guide? For noobs like me? Thanks

    submitted by /u/UhtredWtal
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on Major Skills

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I bought Morrowind 8 years ago when I was 13 years old, after thoroughly enjoying Oblivion. I was unable to understand a lot of the intricacies of the game and although I was very fond of it and its atmosphere, I ended up giving up on it for the time being.

    Anyways, I'm back to it now and have been loving this game again, especially now that I understand it more, have been reading into bugs and tips and such on the UESP, etc.

    However, I just finished reading the UESP page on the Armorer skill and realize it might not be the best skill to invest in and FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T COMPREHEND, I MADE ARMORER ONE OF MY MAJOR SKILLS AT THE START OF THIS CURRENT CHARACTER. (Something I would never imagine doing in Oblivion, so no clue why I thought it would be good in Morrowind).

    I'm a level 4 Dunmer now, with about 6 hours on this new account (I'm taking time to explore, learn, and read books so I'm not going very fast). Would it be advisable to make a new character entirely just to switch out that one skill with another? I enjoy role-playing and I guess I could suffer through the mechanics of training Armorer (and a lack of a master trainer until I install the bug patch mod) but I wanted to ask you all if it is even advisable to do so.

    Will the late-game gameplay be a travesty if I continue on with it as a major skill?

    submitted by /u/Prenlin
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to Join the the Commona Tong?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    I've been hearing alotta conflicting answers. Some people have said you can't, some have said you can.

    So, is it ACTUALLY possible to join?

    They have barterers and the Venders the normal guilds have, so I'd assume they're joinable, but some people say there isn't a way to join em.

    submitted by /u/Trifle-Doc
    [link] [comments]

    Ernand Thierry

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    It's time to kill the entire Caldera Mage's guild again.

    submitted by /u/LoxReclusa
    [link] [comments]

    What a grand and intoxicating Opulence.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:02 PM PDT

    Morrowind 80’s Wallpaper

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Great wallpaper available on Steam's Wallpaper Engine for those who love the 80's synth wave thing and also Morrowind. Just search "Neon Vivec" on the wallpaper engine workshop.

    https://youtu.be/0RtIsy9AHYE

    submitted by /u/superace85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment