• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Morrowind Day 13 of Inktober has "Ash" as its theme, so I couldn't resist...

    Morrowind Day 13 of Inktober has "Ash" as its theme, so I couldn't resist...


    Day 13 of Inktober has "Ash" as its theme, so I couldn't resist...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    Inktober day 13: Ash

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    Inktober - Ash - Red Mountain of Morrowind

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    Who else has played this game so much that they can mindlessly do every single quest and dungeon in Seyda Neen without even thinking?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    Like as I'm writing this I'm in the tower waiting for fargoth to place his stuf.

    submitted by /u/Trifle-Doc
    [link] [comments]

    The Genesis

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    I tried to draw an adventurer in the Ashlands for day 13 of Inktober (Ash)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    New Open Morrowind Build since birthsigns are changed. Thoughts?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this? It keeps happening with openmw on Android using either better heads OR Westley's heads.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Tribunal Assassin Quest Bug?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    Sup n'wahs. I started up a fresh game and am experiencing something I haven't before. After killing the first assassin, the guard's do not normally trigger that immediate response directing me to Ebonheart. I've ran to several different guards in both Seyda Neen and Balmora with no luck. I have the entry in the journal.

    And advice or journal tweaks to help me out?

    submitted by /u/tubz
    [link] [comments]

    Help with an Argonian Build

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Help with an Argonian Build

    I want to play like an argonian, but i don't know which class would fit them perfectly. Just see:

    https://i.redd.it/gd4hui945ds31.png

    Have you ever play like an argonian before? Which role did you use with it?

    (English is not my mother tongue. Feel free to tell me if i wrote something wrong).

    submitted by /u/Sk00maC4t
    [link] [comments]

    Mods that improve small magic imbalances, or other imbalances?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Fortify Strength is starkly superior to Feather, to the point where you just look silly if you're using Feather instead of FS.

    I've just found a mod on the Nexus that claims to reduce this imbalance, by buffing Feather (and Burden).

    Cool.

    Are there any other such mods, that attempts to fix non-viable options?

    If it matters, I'm using OpenMW.

    submitted by /u/Peter34cph
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to change some settings with Morrowind Code Patch after install?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    I've started a character and I want to go to Raven Rock and begin those quests. I selected Strength Based hand-to-hand in the MCP settings and I realize now I probably should change that on account of the werewolves. Is it safe to do that?

    submitted by /u/itsdietz
    [link] [comments]

    Tamriel Rebuild

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    Hey, I wanted to play this TR people make, but after I Downloaded the latest version I couldn't figure out how to make it work.. Just giving a little change someone can advice me here, thanks for anything!

    submitted by /u/Roxterat
    [link] [comments]

    Help.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    I made a powerleveled character and it was fun and all, I actually got Hlaalo Manor (the home with a dead body in Balmora) hoarded with lots of things, completed couple of guilds, but I got bored of it (of course).

    So now I have decided to make a glitchless roleplaying character, and it's easy, just start a new game, right?

    Wrong for me! Now I have extreme anxiety and OCD when I don't level efficiently. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Older_1
    [link] [comments]

    Cloud Saves

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    Hi all! I've been playing Morrowind using OpenMW on my phone, but I want to be able to pick up and continue on my PC anytime. Is there any way I could cloud save all my files and saves and have OpenMW on my phone and my PC read from the same files? Or at least my save data?

    Sorry if this has been asked before, and thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/FourtKnight
    [link] [comments]

    this game sucks.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    It's got like the same handful of voice actors doing all the characters. And worse, all the dialogue doesn't hardly ever fit in with the character, but it all sounds like the exact same person wrote it. They didn't even hire a writer! Combine that with the fact there's no character animation, and the only good thing about this game is the graphics and the physics. Moreover, all the elder scrolls are bad like this, except even worse cause they dropped the physics after this one. So really this whole series amounts to cool graphics someone created and then the games were just shoddily glued together without much love or passion.

    The only good elder scrolls game is the card one because the only good thing it ever had was the ideas. I wasted 15 bucks on this crap at gamexchange.

    submitted by /u/frontonthis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment