• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Morrowind The View from Red Mountain - a Panoramic Screenshot

    Morrowind The View from Red Mountain - a Panoramic Screenshot


    The View from Red Mountain - a Panoramic Screenshot

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Thought I should show my favorite community this :)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Scrib

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    "Top of the line" huh?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    THICC Jiub sketch

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Is there any indication that Almalexia will murder Sotha Sil?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Just wondering if there is any foreshadowing, indication or proof that Almalexia will murder Sotha Sil prior to giving her the Mazed Band?

    submitted by /u/Baronnolanvonstraya
    [link] [comments]

    Raising skills above their concerning stat

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I was getting some long blade training done yesterday as I saw a new message. It said I couldn't raise the longblade skill above my strength stat. My strength is 56 and the only way I know to increase It is by using Long blade. I only have armorer as my other strength based major skill and I don't want to grind that out to be able to train my long blade again.

    TLDR: Can you train a skill above It's concerning stat like longblade and strength.

    What do I do?

    submitted by /u/GamestingWeasly
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my Morrowind? (fresh install)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Sotha Sil by PaleCaesar

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    How to install project atlas?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Is it really just a collection of atlased textures and meshes that I just drop into my data folder? There's no .esp or anything else necessary? If I'm using a replacer that is already atlased, do I even need project atlas for it to work properly?

    submitted by /u/Gillazoid
    [link] [comments]

    A personal record

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    trying to mod the game but MCP gives me this error

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    the game was already installed on my computer by my friend so I was going to mod it and play through the game with better systems (mainly combat) but I get this error message when trying to set up MCP

    There is no compatible patch for your version of Morrowind.exe. Make sure your Morrowind is patched with the last Bloodmoon patch (v.1.6.0.1820). MCP is not compatible with the Impulse or Gamefly download version due to the DRM wrapper around the game program. If you should have a compatible version, please check you have not installed other patches such as Exe Optimizer, 4GB patch or no-CD patches. Check the readme for more details. Patch failed to apply.

    how can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/lucidMassacre
    [link] [comments]

    Tribunal Expansion help

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    So I wanted to wait till I beat the main campaign and a few other quest lines before I downloaded any of the DLCs and before I even began to play Tribunal I have ran into a small problem.

    There is supposed to be an Assassin attack but I have not encountered it yet. I'm level 38 and I've tried waiting for days and still nothing. Do I need to level up at least once for the Assassin to spawn or have I ran into a bug already?

    Update: turns out I'm a dumbass and I didn't activate the DLC after the installation. It is parsing all the quests now

    submitted by /u/Jacksbackbaby008
    [link] [comments]

    As I change the controls in settings, they just revert back to default the next day. Explanation?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I have just started playing Morrowind since 4 years ago, and this has been greatly bothering me.

    submitted by /u/SS_Pepe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment