• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Morrowind Warlord Jeebilus has met the beautiful Ahnassi and caught her eye with his smooth moves! Jeebilus asked her out on a date but he doesn't know what to wear! Take the survey in the comments to help him decide his outfit - the fate of his love life rests in your hands!

    Morrowind Warlord Jeebilus has met the beautiful Ahnassi and caught her eye with his smooth moves! Jeebilus asked her out on a date but he doesn't know what to wear! Take the survey in the comments to help him decide his outfit - the fate of his love life rests in your hands!


    Warlord Jeebilus has met the beautiful Ahnassi and caught her eye with his smooth moves! Jeebilus asked her out on a date but he doesn't know what to wear! Take the survey in the comments to help him decide his outfit - the fate of his love life rests in your hands!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Funniest item I've seen. Was this randomly generated loot or did someone actually put that in the game?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Introducing Drarayne, a Dunmer commoner. He lives day by day doing nothing special. That's it. Just an average commoner in Balmora.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Exploring the Molag Amur region

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Ordinators are by fat the best

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Uvirith's Legacy and Weapon Sheathing mods have an interesting result for your personal librarian.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Just getting into Morrowind, Fuck Cliff Racers

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Gotten myself soft-locked in Mol... something or other. I'm in a dungeon I managed to clear out, but I've got all this loot. I could probably make a break for it easily if I dropped the loot... But I don't want to! What's with these tough decisions!

    Fuck Cliff Racers in particular though, holy shit.

    EDIT: I ESCAPED THANK YOU LEVITATION!

    submitted by /u/MrManicMarty
    [link] [comments]

    Can I see some fully mod games ;) show me pretty Morrowinddddd!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Early sketch of the gate to the Temple District of Ald Sotha, reconstructed as the city it was before being destroyed by Daedra. I've already added colour to one of the pillars to see how the daedric stone texture works out.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Why can I not stop stealing in Morrowind?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Every time I play Morrowind I say to myself "this character will be honest and noble" and yet I can barely make it out of the customs and exercise office before I'm looting everything! I cannot help myself and yet I never ever join the thieves guild. It's just too tempting. Why cant the NPCs hear me in the next room trashing the place. It's only when I'm rich that I become more selective but I will still rummage around. I get such joy at finding peoples hidden treasures then selling them. This game makes everybody a hoarder, unless it is only me.

    submitted by /u/InverM
    [link] [comments]

    Dwemer Dildo

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:10 PM PST

    u/Sinan_reis said that there was a dwemer dildo in the game, at the Plaza Brindisi Dorom, yet gave no more details. Please help me find this. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Plaugeboi24
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind on a laptop?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I've recently been recommended a lot of videos about morrowind, and why it's so great. These videos really make me wanna at least try the game, but I don't have an xbox or a good gaming PC. My question is, could I theoretically play Morrowind on a Microsoft surface 2 stably? I don't know the specs of the system offhand, but I can try to check if that's necessary info. I haven't changed anything about this computer so it'll probably have pretty meh specs.

    submitted by /u/chickhickz
    [link] [comments]

    11/15 Weekly Update - Project Tamriel

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Warm at Home: Tevrani by hyperionwitch

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Cannot dispose of corpse

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Hello! I'm playing the game through OpenMW on android, running the latest version of OpenMW Nightly. When I click dispose of corpse, I loot the corpse but it still remains on the ground. I have tried reinstalling both the game and the OpenMW Nightly APK but I still have the same problem. Anyone got any advice? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/androwler1
    [link] [comments]

    Overflow Loot Bag

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I only have 9 loose items and it keeps putting things into overflow loot, I'm on Xbox One if it helps you figure out what's going on.

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    Why does MWGE do such a better job than OBGE?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Ive been modding Morrowind and modding the total crap out of Oblivion, but this keeps bothering me. My Morrowind modlist is a total of 15 mods while I have nearly ten times as many for Oblivion, yet in many ways Morrowind looks better than Oblivion does- except for animations of course, where Morrowind definitely shows its age. The primary difference seems to be the sheer degree to which MWGE adds to the game. If I want godrays in Oblivion then the only choice is throwing on an ENB, but MWGE does that by itself. Try as I might, nothing on Oblivion seems to come close to the water visuals added by MGWE, from the surface textures to the underwater rays. Distant LOD looks ugly on Oblivion no matter what I do, but again MWGE does an amazing job on distant textures. Even OBR (which evolved out of OBGE) is far inferior in the scale of its improvements. Is this down to the engine, or just the result of extremely talented modders?

    Anyway, this is less of a question post and more of a chance to gush over MWGE. Its awesome and of all the mods ive used across Bethesda games, its easily in the number one slot.

    submitted by /u/LandOFreeHomeOSlave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment