• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Morrowind Yay 😍 or nay 😢?

    Morrowind Yay �� or nay ��?


    Yay �� or nay ��?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Checkmate, Provincials.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    A young Warlord Jeebilus?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    My sketch of St. Jiub I did this morning.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Trueflame and Hopesfire

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:17 PM PST

    This started off so well...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Redoran War Armor V2 mod

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Morrowind questions

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:27 AM PST

    I'm a big fan of Skyrim and Oblivion but I never got into Morrowind. I bought it on steam and tried it recently but I could not figure out a lot of stuff. I could not damage anyone. I might be making a noob mistake but I literally could not do damage to anyone. I tried looking it up and all I found was that it had something to do with my stamina. I want to stream Morrowind soon but I don't wanna start a game and have the same problem with combat. Can anyone give me some beginner tips?

    submitted by /u/-samuraisaac-
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:48 AM PST

    [Not my original creation] Little tribunal sketch that I saw on pinterest and tried to emulate!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Morrowind 3d print files

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Does anyone have any morrowind 3d print stl files I haven't been able to find any and would like to test out my new 3d printer with a morrowind figure or weapon

    submitted by /u/BariSaxyNerd
    [link] [comments]

    [OpenMW news post] The Autumn in Review: September-October 2020

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Meeting Tiber Septim himself in Morrowind. It's been a while since I've seen this part of the Main Quest.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:11 PM PST

    GET DAGOTHED

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:51 AM PST

    First playthrough- Main Quest question

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:15 AM PST

    So I was named Neveraine of two tribes and House Redoran. I went to Curio to become Hortator of Hlaalu and he told be to see the Archcannon who told me to see Vivec. Now I am tasked with getting the weapons and defeating Dagoth Ur. What happened to becoming Neveraine of all the tribes? Is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Horror4451
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve noticed that a lot of classes/play styles are criticized because it will be extremely difficult to get +5 to attributes upon leveling up. Is it possible this is intentional?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:59 AM PST

    To expound upon this, I would argue that this is intentional to balance the classes. For example: if you play a high elf mage, your intelligence and willpower will start very high already, and you'll be getting +2 or +3 each level, now sure you won't have much endurance or agility.. but I think that's kind of the point. It kinda breaks the game if you're an all powerful mage who also has tons of health. I guess I'd simply argue that it's a feature and not a bug, but I could be wrong. If you disagree, why? Is there some other aspect of game design that I'm missing here?

    submitted by /u/SharkerAC
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something more satysfying?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Sharp beep when music changes

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Hey there! The issue is exactly what the title implies - whenever the music changes over, I hear a sharp, metallic beep. This is a somewhat new issue, so I'm not sure what could be causing it. I am using MUSE, but the last time I played the game this wasn't an issue. Any ideas? Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/Erwin_the_German
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment