• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Morrowind OC

    Morrowind OC


    OC

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    You are ready to fight, aren't you Nerevarine?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Made a Great House Telvanni pendant to go with my last one. Might just make the whole series, these are so much fun!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Morrowind Lore is the Best

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus is here to tell you about Dagovar - a digital magazine all about Morrowind! In the first issue, released today, you can read a submission all about Warlord Jeebilus and his creation, as well as amazing submissions from all kinds of Morrowind Fans! (Link in comments)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    the vvardenfell dwarves have been eliminated from the playoffs!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    WHERE MY UNARMORED GANG AT

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    If Vivec were a Khajiit.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Cat looking real chim

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Some Vivec doodles I made for a friend

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Dagovar - Morrowind themed webzine - first issue PUBLISHED

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Dear Morrowind fans and enthusiasts,

    My name is Morrodict and I'm a Morrowind addict!

    With the full and happy heart I'm proud to inform you that the first issue of a Morrowind themed webzine Dagovar is now published! :)

    Dagovar is imagined as a Morrowind themed webzine in which members of the Morrowind community write, paint, sing or talk about their favorite mods, playthroughs, opinions and ideas in Morrowind world.

    In the first, Fall 2020 issue you can find articles, artworks, texts and interviews from 12 different contributors from the Morrowind community - modders, players, painters, musicians, writers - their high quality content will be to your liking, for sure. :)

    Here is the link where you can read the webzine: https://issuu.com/dagovar/docs/dagovar_1

    Submissions for the issue number 2 are now OPEN!

    Please find the information about how to contribute on my website: https://morrodict.neocities.org/

    If you have any comments, feedback or ideas please feel free to write to me on my email: [morrodict@protonmail.com](mailto:morrodict@protonmail.com)

    Happy reading!

    Morrodict

    submitted by /u/morrodict
    [link] [comments]

    Dunmeri Numidium

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Day 12 of posting my Guar Tamer playthrough: Corprus caverns

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Hey guys, can u give me some essential tips for playing a battlemage?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I just started the game after a really long break. If you can, could you also list me some gear or stats you guys use when playing as a battlemage please? Or any specific quests you guys recommend.

    submitted by /u/lion0807
    [link] [comments]

    CD version won't run on windows 7?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I've installed the game from CD with no errors. About five times, heh. Starting the executable directly or via launcher does nothing. (Cursor changes to the busy cursor, then instantly changes back to normal.)

    Running as administrator and/or in compatability mode for XP, 2000, etc makes no difference. It just plain does not run. I never even see the intro videos or title screen.

    I've also tried the famous community error fix executable, same result. Any idea what else I can try? I really want to revisit my favorite elder scrolls.

    submitted by /u/NotSeveralBadgers
    [link] [comments]

    Daedric Armor Enchants

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I've recently been acquiring my first full set of Daedric armor and I'm getting close to having the full set so I was thinking to start enchanting some pieces. The problem is there's only 1-2 sets in the game so I don't wanna mess it up. I of course saved before enchanting but to take out some of the guess work for what's good what enchantments do you guys use on what pieces. I'm definitely gonna use stuff like fortify strength and 1pt slow fall but I'm not sure on what pieces and what other enchantments.

    submitted by /u/Collin77
    [link] [comments]

    The Best Sadrith Mora

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    What to do with expensive loot???

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing my first run through of Morrowind, I've been playing for a few months and really high level and so much loot. My only problem is I have a room in the Balmora Fighters guild STOCKED full of loot that i cant out right sell. I dont know of any good vendors to trade them with. What do I do

    submitted by /u/MrDeadBeat1999
    [link] [comments]

    this is always the first thing i do upon starting a new game

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    this is always the first thing i do upon starting a new game

    become a lich? check, cant figure out how to fix that dang floating skull? check, kill everyone in sulipund and raise them as skeletons? check, bugs for days? check.

    now all that is left is remake the lichcraft mod which im working on! already got the quest started and the initial ritual script going!

    ready for more skeletons!

    look at that sexy smile tho...oh wait...lost your jaw there...lol

    submitted by /u/Warm-Risk-3352
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to become both Arch-Mage and Archmagister?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Haven't played Morrowind in over a decade, so I don't remember much about it.

    Is it possible to become both Arch-Mage and Archmagister?

    I've heard that there are some conflicts between the Mages Guild and House Telvanni, so I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Doneos
    [link] [comments]

    I might have screwed up my character

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Alright, so, this isn't my first time playing Morrowind, I first played the shit out of it back in 2014 but I lose my first save due to some bullshit so I lost motivation for a while, then played it on and off throughout the years, now I've been playing consistently again and trying to finally beat the MQ for the first time. But it has been a while since the last time I've played, and I've forgotten a lot of things and game mechanics, so basically, this is kind of like my first time all over again.

    And, I may have screwed up my character build during creation... I have tried looking up similar questions online, but nothing answers my specific question. I'll try to simplify my question in a TL;DR here: does what you choose as major and minor skills affect your entire playthrough including late game, or does it only affect the beginning of your progress?

    The character I'm playing rn is actually a recreation of the very first character I created back in 2014. Back then I was a dumb 14 year old with little rpg experience, I had been playing Skyrim and Oblivion beforehand and I wasn't too concerned with creating any specific class, I just picked a mish mash of skills that appealed to me. I ended up getting a character who was a jack of all trades, master of none. This character I'm playing through now is basically the same one but I kinda made him have a lean towards combat and magic. Basically, a spellsword that can also kinda sneak maybe.

    The problem is, I'm not sure if the "jack of all trades" thing works in Morrowind. In Skyrim, you basically have no limits to what you want to be; my main Skyrim character is a khajiit that specializes in heavy armor and two handed weapons but is also sneaky and proficient in the bow. But I get the feeling that in Morrowind, you can't really have your cake and eat it too. My nerevarine is in the early stages of the game, I have barely started the MQ except I delivered the packages to Caius, he told me to piss off for a while and I did, now I'm in the third quest of the thieves guild. But I somehow forgot to pick security as even a minor or major skill because I'm a dumbass, and I'm having a lot of trouble completing even the early Thieves Guild quests without resorting to killing or getting the objects without stealing, which I think spoils the purpose and fun of playing as a sneak thief. I think having my character leaning towards combat and magic, not investing a lot in sneak, but choosing to be a thief was a big mistake.

    I'm not too far along in this game, but it would still be a pain to restart again. Here are the skills I chose- would it be worth it to restart and choose better skills, or can I work with this, and just train my misc skills up? I'm not against abusing Creeper to get trainer money.

    Major Skills: Long Blade, Destruction, Enchant, Alteration, Marksman
    Minor Skills: Sneak, Medium Armor, Restoration, Acrobatics, Short Blade

    I already know it's a pretty shitty build but it may be even worse than I think lol. Also apparently from looking it up, I've learned that Enchant is kind of a worthless skill so no need to tell me that.

    submitted by /u/WabashLynx
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie, how often could I avoid combat?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Looking at the manual and all the options available for character creation, thinking I'll go with something heavily based around personality/stealth. Just how far would such a build take me? I assume I would still need a weapon occasionally, hopefully not too often, though. I'm still fairly new to WRPGs compared to JRPGs and one thing I disliked about Planescape Torment is how the game has this reputation for being non-violent and yet the thugs in Sybil (I think that was the city's name?) kept attacking me unprovoked.

    submitted by /u/blossom-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment