• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Morrowind Caius?? Is that you?

    Morrowind Caius?? Is that you?


    Caius?? Is that you?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Lil’ something I made. First time sculpting, as my lockdown hobby. Figured you n’wahs might like it.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    tfw you're trying to buy sujamma around ghost gate

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    spell broke F9 F9 F9 F9 F9 F9

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    My Morrowind prints have arrived and have been framed. Vivec Cantons, Almalexia, Sotha Sil, Dagoth Ur, Indoril Nerevar, Vivec and Dagoth Ur again because it’s not too late for his mercy.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Fuckin hypocrite N’wah

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Magic Gates (download in comments)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I think I'm almost done modding Morrowind for a new play-through! What do you think? - A quick walk from Pelegiad, caught by a cliffracer!!!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Guys, I just realise something...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I spent more time modding than playing 🤦‍♂️

    submitted by /u/Linkarus
    [link] [comments]

    Any Outlanders can answer some questions about the MUSE 2 Mod? - Morrowind Music System Extended

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I have this mod installed and want to place the vanilla and other tracks (ESO:Morrowind, other music) into its system. I am going to use MO2 and make my own "mod" copying its file structure with my music files in it.

    My main issue which the mod page (https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46200) and within the mod don't explain if regular explore music is possible.

    The mod allows you to assign music based on cell or specific areas, but if I want to have some tracks always be available for all exploration areas, do I have to make copies of each song and place them in multiple folders, or is there a folder I can put them in so they work in all cells?

    I hope I am asking the question in a way that makes sense. Ex.

    If I want Track 1 to play in all explore areas, but Track 2 and Track 3 to play in the ashlands, what do i do with Track 1?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Robmomanjaro
    [link] [comments]

    St. Vorys the Immolant, Tribunal Temple fresco mural style.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Seyda Neen Animated

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    so after around 1000 hours of skyrim (which is what introduced me to the elder scrolls universe years ago), i wanted to share my experience trying morrowind :)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Mod suggestions

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    So I want to get back into playing Morrowind and while I have no issue playing vanilla, I want to put some mods in to improve the graphics and also use the mod that lets you travel to the other areas of Morrowind (legit can't remember the name lol). I was curious what mods the community uses to improve the graphics and what mods you all think are a must have, I know this is subjective but still curious

    submitted by /u/ViperishPigeon
    [link] [comments]

    When you're Level 1 and the Dark Brotherhood won't let you be...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Anyone know what this error is in my OMW log file is?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Cell reference 'bc mushroom 64' not found!

    I followed the Total Overhaul list on modding-openmw.com, excluding any game play additions like Tamriel Rebuilt, and focused on the graphical changes and patches to the base game (like patch for purists).

    Only thing I did change recently was https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46810 this, I updated to the newest version, but I hadn't checked my logs before.

    I've kind of narrowed it down to "Bitter Coast Mushrooms," and Graphic Herbalism mentioning this. The only thing I see overwriting anything from GH is Epic Plants. Could that be the source of this error? Also, I've not seen any graphical issues, and I'm early game. Thank you for any and all help!

    submitted by /u/nekroziz123
    [link] [comments]

    Question about disabling DLC

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of disabling the Tribunal DLC next time I play Morrowind. I know how to do it, but what will the side effects be? How many of my saves will crash or be corrupted? Like will it be every save where I'm holding an item from Tribunal or only the saves where I'm in Mournhold?

    submitted by /u/Iris-on-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Come and hang out for a birthday Morrowind run!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Lighting bug after crash

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I was playing Morrowind when my computer crashed. I restarted my computer but now the lighting is more harsh than before. I've tried messing with my mods (Graphics Extender and Code Patch) and reinstalling, but nothing seems to help. Here's a side by side of before and after. Anyone have any tips to fix it?

    submitted by /u/siv9939
    [link] [comments]

    Game stuck at like 20fps

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Just opened morrowind after restarting my computer after something else crashed and it now runs at 20 fps despite changing fps limit in MGEXE. It ran at rock hard 60fps before as I have a nice computer and very few mods and i cant find this problem anywhere else on the internet. does anyone know how to solve this problem.

    submitted by /u/prezofthemoon
    [link] [comments]

    Mod release: Unidentified Items

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Mod release: Unidentified Items

    https://preview.redd.it/5gapop5iigv51.png?width=618&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb66f24904ab6c80f68f938e7463fe3f16379339

    Adds unidentified rings, amulets, belts, robes, pants and shirts to the game, as well as an Identify Service from Enchanters.
    200+ trait, some 30 undesirable ones.
    Thousands of possible items with one or two traits
    Players skilled in Mysticism and Enchant can learn to Identify .

    Mod on the Nexus

    submitted by /u/Danae123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment