• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Morrowind Caius and Fargoth in Hero Forge

    Morrowind Caius and Fargoth in Hero Forge


    Caius and Fargoth in Hero Forge

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Made some characters on Hero Forge.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Got inspired to try my hand at Divayth Fyr, Dagoth Ur, and Chimer Vivec using Hero Forge.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus wakes up from his skooma crack binge to find the daedric lord Hircine blabbering about some "hunter's game" "bloodmoon prophecy" nonsense. Jeebilus can't tell if he's still tripping or not

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    You know what I like a lot about Morrowind fans?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    There's so much art work of people in Vvardenfell just... living their lives. Like, cooking, or shopping, spending time with their families, contemplating scenery, having a quiet smoke, eating, traveling, farming....just living their lives. Being people. Just slices of life. Sure, there's big adventure and gods and stuff in art but there's so much common place scenes.

    I think it really speaks to the kind of person that's a fan of Morrowind. I haven't really seen a lot of that kind of art for even the other TES games. It seems kind of special to Morrowind. And that's nice.

    submitted by /u/tigerlegs2020
    [link] [comments]

    The night is dark and filled with Todds

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Exploring the vast wilderness of the unreleased parts of Tamriel Rebuilt is now PURE survival camping fun. #AloneAndAfraid This mod has made a humble explorer very happy.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Scrib.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Cosy cave hideout mod

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Dwemer Noblewoman by Tomasz Bełzowski

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Vivec's Wasteworks dome drawing by Mathew Weathers

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I love this game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Its just so powerful and fun at the same time. Like I just completed the 4th trial yesterday and when I heard Azura call me Hortator I got chills. Whenever i see scribs I genuinely laugh, and I actually take time to talk to the people in the game and find out more about my surroundings. I like persuading people to like me, as when I first played the game I was discouraged by the Ordinators' impoliteness. I have a mismatched suit of armor with glass, DB pieces, a pair of boots from a failed incarnate, and a redoran watchman helmet, and I think I look awesome. I named my character Varen-El, (El as a suffix meaning star-made) but yeah anyway this game is awesome.

    submitted by /u/sje9eusshao9wwishj
    [link] [comments]

    Morag Tong assassin in Vivec.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or does this real-life artifact, the "Fibula of Dorestad" sound like a gift to the Nerevarine from the Ashlander tribes?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Morag Tong Quest Bug?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    This really bums me out and I'm really hoping someone can help me remedy this.

    The Morag Tong was the faction I was most looking to complete so I started doing that first and everything has been fine up until now.

    My rank in "Knower" and my current Writs are for Ranes and Navil Lenith.

    Long story short I was fighting the first brother, killed him and than the second magically spawned in. I kill him too with the help of my ancestral ghost. My journal gets updated. I nip back to Vivec to turn them in but Eno Hlaalu keeps saying I must kill both for the Writ to be complete and his opinion of me drops by 10 every time I click it.

    I'm playing on Xbox and I don't have any earlier save while the brothers were alive. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/poolwatertea
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else spent like half an hour moving and resizing their Inventory/magic/stats/map panels until it looks perfect?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I don't think any other elder scrolls games do that so I hope elder scrolls 6 will allow us to edit our UI like morrowind does, it's one of my favorite features

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    Almond visits the birth place of almalexia

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Is Slow Movement Key to why we experience Morrowind uniquely from other Elder Scrolls?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    So I've been doing another play-through and one thing I've been thinking about is how slow the movement speed is in Morrowind vs other Elder Scrolls games. It makes it so that I'm not just thinking about getting around the corner, but really able to soak in the full ambience.

    Going on a journey down the foyoda from Balmora for an early Mage's Guild quest feels so much longer - more desperate - like a real journey into darkness and misery, especially as the ash winds kick up - and my magic and resources get depleted bit by bit through small encounters. I feel whittled away at, and I think about, "Where can I safely rest?" in that bleak place, and it builds so much immersion.

    All along the way, I notice the placement of broken, scorched trees, I see the hilltops and notice the sky's change from blue to burnt orange to the blazing, starry night sky.

    It's really counter intuitive, but I wonder - does slowing things down make this game so special? Are its inconvenient parts the parts that make it so engaging - so engrossing - and why other Elder Scrolls still fall short, even with better graphics and better combat systems?

    submitted by /u/bstone_comms
    [link] [comments]

    Vivec - Tragic Hero, Delusional Dictator-God, or All of the Above?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Curious what people think about Vivec in the game from their interactions with him. While I find him a compelling character in-game, I can't stand him in lore. Where do you fall though?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Meldryn124
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for killing the missing hand in mournhold dlc

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I'm currently level 100 in long blade, level 89 in blunt, level 74 in light armour (I think), level 30 in heavy armour, I have a mix of glass armour , imperial Templar armour and the masque of claviques vile, sunder as my main, dwarven crossbow as my ranged, level 49 in marksman and level 55 in destruction

    Warning I'm not currently on my game at time of post so these are loosely what my main skills are. Thanks in advance.

    Edit:I'm level 41

    submitted by /u/ArcAngel0694
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find a particular Morrowind t-shirt

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I saw a Morrowind t-shirt maybe last year that I am not able to find now. The design was a circle with a silt strider and a landscape. It wasn't highly detailed, and it wasn't a screenshot from the game. Does anyone know where this shirt might be found? I've checked the most common t-shirt sites (Redbubble, Society 6, TeePublic, etc.), but I can't seem to find it now.

    submitted by /u/macbone
    [link] [comments]

    Tel Uvirith console command

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Even though I tried to avoid the telvanni advancement bug it still messed up, and I can't build the stronghold. How do I add it using console command.

    submitted by /u/thaddeusmaximua
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod where you actually experience the silt strider and boat rides?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Would be awesome to chill in there with your mates and watch the scenery go by.

    submitted by /u/matthewlswanson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment