• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Morrowind Dagoth Ur welcomes you, Nerevar, to this place where... dinner reservations are made? (source in comments, lol) (art by me)

    Morrowind Dagoth Ur welcomes you, Nerevar, to this place where... dinner reservations are made? (source in comments, lol) (art by me)


    Dagoth Ur welcomes you, Nerevar, to this place where... dinner reservations are made? (source in comments, lol) (art by me)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    A Perfect Start with a Perfect Class

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I drew Almalexia! (I also made a speedpaint video)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Holamayan Monastery (Oils, 10cm diameter plywood)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Favorite weapons? I really enjoyed levitating with the Wizard’s Staff.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Sharmat's Prayer. Such a grand and intoxicating masterpiece.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Alchemy How To

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Voryn and Losus head north on important Hlaalu business.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Meanwhile the guar...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Probably missed the trend but here's Jiub

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    What do I do with weapons and armor that is worth over 10,000 gold. I have some things worth 120,000

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    As I've gotten further into Morrowind I've started to get items that I don't necessarily want to use but are worth a shit ton. The local sellers are lucky to have 2,000 gold in their pocket. What am I supposed to do when I have armor and weapons that are worth over 100,000 gold?

    submitted by /u/Ian-pg9
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else scared shitless of vampires?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I hate everything about em. Those hollow eyes, their freakish distorted voices, them sprinting at you with the speed of a skooma fiend. Whenever I arrive at a dungeon I suspect has them I get a sinking feeling and just leave when I see them running at me. I haven't even done their quests yet despite playing since I was eight, I just find them too unnerving. What are your thoughts on them? Is there a creature you find spookier? I think dreughs and dwemer ghosts are also pretty unnerving.

    submitted by /u/TheScienceGuy2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here using Sheathing mod ran into this issues?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    1. My crossbow is sheathed on my hip, very wierd. This should be on my back.

    2. In the inventory tab where there is character avatar, my avatar shows that he is wielding the sword AND that sword is being sheathed on the hip at the same time. How to fix this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Linkarus
    [link] [comments]

    Ebonheart broke, and now I wish I could use my Levitate spell.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Prints inspired by the concept art of morrowind

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Morrowind most delicious dishes

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    What do you think are the most delicious dishes or exotic ingredients are? I know there is a Redoran cookbook, what other stuff is there about cooking and dishes?

    submitted by /u/usmspark
    [link] [comments]

    Almalexia. Yes, I really got nothing to do AND I couldn't find anything that would fit Almalexia's original clothes. I might keep recreating characters using this avatar thing, I don't know.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    First Time Playing- Did I glitch?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    After attempting to get into Morrowind after playing Skyrim and Oblivion (in that order) I finally managed to get into it on my third attempt. I am obsessed now and have over 70 hours. Like everyone said, it is a great game!

    However, I am worried something glitched or will glitch. While trying to find something for another quest, I found Ald Daedroth. I went in an defeated the NPCs except for the meowing orc and the NPC next to him. I talked to that NPC and was given the option to spare her if she would let the Ashemmusa. Ok cool, I didn't get that quest yet, but why not?

    Now I get a task from the Mages Guild to talk to the Ashemmusa and set up a meeting. I go to the wise woman and accidentally start both quests. Now I have the quest to bring the wise woman to Ald Daedroth and be recognized as Neveraine. Only problem is I haven't even heard anything about me being the Neveraine yet. I don't know exactly where I am in the main quest, but I think the last quest I did was killing Cammona Tong and currently I am awaiting Caius to give me more Blades quests. Did I mess up my game? If I complete the quest will it mess up my main quest line?

    Note: I am not playing with any mods at all (mostly because I couldn't figure out how to install them...).

    Tl;dr Got quest for Ashemmusa Neveraine, but I am early in the main quest. Is this a problem?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Horror4451
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment