• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Morrowind Warlord Jeebilus wishes you a very spooky halloween

    Morrowind Warlord Jeebilus wishes you a very spooky halloween


    Warlord Jeebilus wishes you a very spooky halloween

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I tried to make a 6th House reference in my spooky haunted house film.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I drew a Winged Twilight, one of my favorite daedra. Happy Halloween, outlanders!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Ever since I was a kid, I thought the imperial guards (and Caius ) looked like Sean Connery. Is it just me? RIP.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Having only ever played Skyrim before, the more I play Morrowind the more I'm impressed by the depth of the world and its possibilities. But i've never been more excited than I was when I realized I could buy an adorable pet rat to carry my burdens

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Can you imagine if Oblivion and Skyrim had something akin to the cliff racer issue of Morrowind?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Something of a shower thought. The only criticism of Morrowind everyone agrees on is that the density of cliff racers is too damn high.

    The thing is, in Morrowind, as you level up they transition from being an existential threat every time you go travelling, to being an irritant, to being irrelevant. The game's lack of enemy scaling combined with its sandbox means that as you get stronger, you are better equipped to deal with them and eventually avoid/ignore them.

    By late game, regardless of the class I'm playing as, I should have the items/spells/potions to either 1) travel invisibly/chameleoned, 2) levitate above them, 3) run so fast they can't catch up to me, or 4) jump around the map. I'm sure there are other ways, these are just off the top of my head. If they do end up catching you, they're like a one hit kill anyway.

    But imagine this in Oblivion or Skyrim. Cliff Racers (or the equivalent in Cyrodiil/Skyrim) would scale with you, becoming Brown Cliff Racers by level 10 and Black Cliff Racers by 25 or whatever. The sandbox is so much more limited, so you'd literally have to fight them each time they appeared unless you could spam invisibility. It'd go from being a memeable flaw to a crippling annoyance.

    Anyway, just thought it was funny that one of Morrowind's biggest criticisms can actually be used to demonstrate its superiority to the later games.

    submitted by /u/hyperxenophiliac
    [link] [comments]

    For Inktober 2020 I picked Morrowind as my main theme for the prompts. Here are the results. Can you guess each day's relation? :)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    H O R N Y F I S T

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Is this character decent?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Dont know how well known this is but it is amazing.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Corprus Outbreak

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Can't join the Tribunal Temple

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I'm doing a character who joins the Tribunal right at the start, but I can't get the option to ask to join. I'm at the temple in Balmora, and spoken to both priests. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Plaugeboi24
    [link] [comments]

    10/31 Weekly Update - Project Tamriel

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    What are some things you disliked about Morrowind and why?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Just curious

    submitted by /u/WhisperSleeps
    [link] [comments]

    Expansion Combat and paralysis

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    So I recently bought Morrowind and played through it for the first time and really enjoyed it. Some people told me the expansions were tougher then the main story so I waited until I beat Dagoth Ur to play them and having started trying to play them there is one thing that I've found pretty frustrating...

    Why do so many enemies have paralyze weapons all of a sudden? I built my character as a nimble spear wielding character with minimal magic jumping around poking at enemies just outside thewir melle range. It feels awful to constantly get stunlocked and have to drink health pots and just hope their enchantment runs out before I can actual play the game again. Is there something I was supposed to build into my kit to counter these guys or is the answer to just tank the damage? And how do you deal with this when you've got a companion with you that you got to protect?

    Otherwise I have been really enjoying the expansion content.

    Any advice would be apreciated.

    submitted by /u/Baneofthorns
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to add mods to morrowind. Got Wrye Mash. Now what? I double click every file and nothing happens. How do I run this program?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I didn't set them free....

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Karrod attacks without warning when entering throne room for the first time. How can I avoid it, or what can I do about it?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    When it happened, I was a lvl 11 Nord warrior, who mostly did fighters guild quests (all in Balmora, and some in Ald'ruhn), joined House Redoran, but haven't done quests for them, and joined the Imperial cult. I haven't even done the first main quests, just been trying to get the hang of Morrowind thru sidequests. I managed to kill him, as I had the Mercenary dude, and a pack rat, while having obtained some pretty good stuff previously (Orcish armour pieces with ebony chest plate, Daedric face of Inspiration, Umbra, and the shield you find above the mask). I have almost no talent with magic nor sneaking, and I don't know what to do about it. I just want to finish the Dark brotherhood quest first. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/HardGTheUnsettling
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment