• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Morrowind 8 Bit Morrowind Expanded!

    Morrowind 8 Bit Morrowind Expanded!


    8 Bit Morrowind Expanded!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Charlie and Grampa Joe using the levitation shrine for the first time

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    How to play Morrowind

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Step 1. Mentally argue with yourself on race, class, and birthsign

    Step 2. Start the game, run around, go into Addamasartus (the bandit cave near the silt strider) and get wrecked by that one magey guy, then remember that you haven't saved.

    Step 3. Mentally argue with yourself on race, class, and birthsign again.

    Step 4. Start the game and realize you accidentally chose a wrong skill or two.

    Step 5. Repeat Step 1.

    Step 6. Create a character you're satisfied with. Get beaten up by mudcrab/bandit/guard/etc...

    Step 7. Create a copy of the last character with minor differences.

    Step 8. Play for a while and get OP. Eventually become bored with your OPdom.

    Rinse & Repeat.

    submitted by /u/GraySatan
    [link] [comments]

    Farewell, old friend...

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    My Nerevarine is named Holy Shrimp, he likes to make potions and hit enemies with enchanted sticks. Currently in his base admiring his collection of dwemer mugs and artifacts

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus takes shelter with a stranger after getting dangerously drunk and incredibly lost (he may or may not have been partying all day at Thirsk Mead Hall)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Ah yes, let me repair my enemy's weapons and armor before we fight.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Seeing all this Warlord Jeebilus stuff kinda makes me wanna do something similar, but since I'm currently in a playthrough right now, and don't have any intent in making a new char right now, here's a pic of Arcane Berserker Heinrich jumping on some guy's head in the Maar Gan Temple, instead.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Khuul Silt Strider - oils, 10cm diameter plywood

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Man gets jumped by 2 atronachs, gets out with only 1st degree burns.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Restart-itis is real. Any "class" ideas I could run with?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Basically title. I've never actually beaten the game, only getting about halfway, getting distracted by side junk, and then stopping.

    Anyone have any classes that they like to run, or just a set of rules the use to make things fresh?

    submitted by /u/Redmoon383
    [link] [comments]

    More c0da content I drew.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    An Archer's Journey

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    So I decided to write a little journal for my newest character.

    The Adventures of Aldenar the Altmer Archer.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r0U6rYv7DDOjz0wJWp-WsbGGkNQti7QB4QDuuIHsk9U/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/GraySatan
    [link] [comments]

    How do "Touch" spells work?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Hi! New to Morrowind here. I am currently playing a lightly modded (ie Patch for Purists, etc) game. My only previous experience with TES is Skyrim. I am trying to figure out how "touch" spells work. Specifically, fire bite. Does it only work against enemies with weapons?

    Fire bite is currently the only spell my Spellsword knows. I used it for the first time in an ancestral tomb and it worked well. However, since then, every time I use it in the wild against rats, guars, etc. it seems to not do anything? I have a 100% chance of success, so it's not that. Just confused.

    submitted by /u/PlyPlay665
    [link] [comments]

    Dunmer fanfiction

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    The title says it all - please recommend me some Elder Scrolls stories with Dunmer characters, with their Dark Elven culture, preferably set in Morrowind. No problem if they are not connected with the games events, lore stuff is good.

    submitted by /u/Deusuum
    [link] [comments]

    The Death Warrant. What's the point ?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I just received a death warrant and I killed off all theives guild members in the fighters guild quest. I have also done the camonna tong quest given by someone in Moonmoth legion fort. So the only way for me to remove it is using console. Now what's the point of this if I no more face a consequence of my actions ? Death is not really a consequence in these games because you start again anyway.

    submitted by /u/ConsciousSpot
    [link] [comments]

    I got really low fps during weather conditions: rain, snow, and blizzard. I changed ini file max rain and snowflake which helped with rain and snow a bit. What about blizzard? How to edit ini file to fix this lag? Thankss

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Please Help.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Hello. I am currently trying to mod morrowind. I have had the game for a while, and have thus heavil modded it in the past. My Morrowind folder is basically a giant mess. I was trying to fix a problem I am currently experiancing with MGSO where the grass didn't spawn in, and when I clicked "apply" on MGSO (I hadn't actually changed anything) upon loading the game I got a message saying "render error" and it crashed. I have tried un-checking all of MGSO's data files to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Scienceboy999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment