• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Morrowind When you approach the heart chamber.

    Morrowind When you approach the heart chamber.


    When you approach the heart chamber.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    A little Dunmer costume I put together in Animal Crossing

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    That is true?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    This turned out pretty good so I wanted to share this here too! She is my Nerevarine Llanoir Ven

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Low level Nerevarine makes restore fatigue potion, 3E 427, colorized

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Things every Morrowind player did in their first playthrough

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    • Get killed by a mudcrab
    • Redo character creation because you forgot to save
    • Be completely confused by the fact that your weapon somehow didn't hit the enemy even though it 100% did touch them
    • Get frustrated because you can't do anything successfully and then come to find out that your fatigue effects that
    • Get lost in the wilderness because you didn't know about Silt striders
    • Get ganged up on by animals because you got lost
    • Like the idea of silt striders
    • Be annoyed that you can't just fast travel to places in a game where you have to go to places out in the middle of nowhere
    • Make the mistake of going into an ancestral tomb unprepared
    • Get killed by a skeleton or ghost

    Post some of your own!

    submitted by /u/GraySatan
    [link] [comments]

    Rolling a classic Witchhunter!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Gonna finally beat the main quest as a Witchhunter! Ill see all my fellow daedra smashers in the wilderness! May your kills be many!

    submitted by /u/Lava_gator
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of your most memorable Morrowind moments?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    I remember one of mine was finally beating these dudes outside of a daedric ruin near Hla Oad and getting a full set of Orcish armor near the beginning of the game which I used all the way up to when I got Adamantium armor in Tribunal. That was a good day.

    submitted by /u/Serpentbyte
    [link] [comments]

    Do the skirts normally flair out like this?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Kagrenac by St. Cooper

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Snow Prince by St. Cooper

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Septim making methods.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    What methods do my fellow adventurers use for obtaining gold? Do you brew and sell potions? Do you quest alot? Do feel free to tell me what you all do! Have a wonderful day everyone!

    submitted by /u/Lava_gator
    [link] [comments]

    Odirniran

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I am on the main quest at the point where I am trying to become Telvanni Hortator. I have spoken with Master Aryon who sent me to Odirniran to defend Milyn Faram from the Hlaalu.

    Only problem is, I am already in House Hlaalu and killed Milyn Faram in an earlier Hlaalu quest called "Telvanni at Odirniran". So I can't proceed with the main quest, since Aryon sent me to protect someone who I already killed a long time ago.

    Is there anything left to do other than kill Vivec and complete it that way? I really don't want to as I have never played the main quest before and I want to experience it in the normal way first.

    submitted by /u/fall-like-ash
    [link] [comments]

    Local Corprus Stalker sees Nerevarine, dies of fright.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Annoying shield sound effect in Acoustic Overhaul

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    So, I was trying to set up a vanilla plus modlist. As I was testing it, I found an annoying sound effect playing constantly in the background. Eventually found out it was Wraithguard causing it. Further testing made me find the shield sound to be the culprit. Is there a way to disable it?

    submitted by /u/CamelLivesMatter
    [link] [comments]

    Apel’s Lighthouse Retexture V2 OpenMW mesh issue

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Hey, so I figured out why the steps in the Seyda Neen lighthouse are destroyed when using OpenMW and this mods mesh "in_common_lighthouse.nif". The collision mapping is destroyed, I'm guessing in regular Morrowind the engine does some wizardry to allow the player to walk up it even when it's basically like boulders, when the OpenMW engine calls upon what is exactly in the mesh.

    Does anyone know any mods that include an edited in_common_lighthouse.nif? Just because there are bugs with the vanilla mesh that if combined with a different mods mesh and Apel's textures would be perfect. I tried editing it in Blender but I can't figure out how to get into the lighthouse to just edit the steps. It basically only lets me edit the building, it's hard to get the camera in the lighthouse.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nekroziz123
    [link] [comments]

    Destruction spell ideas

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    What kind of destruction spells do you usually use/make while playing as a mage? I need ideas :d

    submitted by /u/Idiotmf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment