• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Morrowind Meet Stares-at-Stars. He doesn’t really know what is going on half the time, but he is trying his best.

    Morrowind Meet Stares-at-Stars. He doesn’t really know what is going on half the time, but he is trying his best.


    Meet Stares-at-Stars. He doesn’t really know what is going on half the time, but he is trying his best.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    How do they have internet ?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    "Travel East past Bthungthumz to get to Nchardahrk"

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    The Huntsman Longsword, one of, if not the rarest swords in the game. Available in only 2 locations, on a corpse in a cave, and on an NPC in Solstheim. Simple and elegant in design. The humble man's weapon.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Dunmer Knight roaming Old Ebonheart.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Dunmeri Sign Language

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Finally got the game running after setting up all the mods. Seyda Neen never looked so nice. On to a new journey...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Ash statue. I've always wanted one or these in real life. Getting into inktober with watercolour inks and pens to illustrate one, instead.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I'm new here and just wanted to say hello with this

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Hi folks, newbie here, just wanna ask how to get ores in this game?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Linkarus
    [link] [comments]

    Which telvanni wizard is the less asshole compared to all other telvanni ?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    So, im kinda roleplaying in morrowind as an lawful goodish neutral Nord neravar battlewizard(yes i made up that class),and uppon chosing on one of the great houses instead of choosing house redoran witch is my personal favourite, a decided to spyce things up and chose house telvanni witch are my least favourite in my oppinion, but i do agree that they are the most interesting of the joinable houses and i wouldnt wanna miss they questline and lore whatsoever, the thing that works for me is that they say your own judgement is the best one if you have power or something, so i can still maintain my lawful good hero mindset. the point is, i need you help to choose the best patreon possible for my roleplaying needs, as i dont know anything about said telvanni wizards avaliable as patreons listed ahead (Mistress therana, archmagister gothren and master aryon), sorry if i forgot one, and yes i didint put neloth there on purpose, cus i know he is an asshole in morrowind. also i realy wish divayth fyr was one of then, i found him pretty chill for a telvanni wizard. in final considerations thank you for listening to my overthinking roleplay ramble.

    submitted by /u/Zedrunkgod
    [link] [comments]

    Doin’ a dance

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    How can I track hours spent in game? I am using gog goty. Thanks

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Does a Sneak-Assassin build work in TES3?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Just booted up again because I realized that I've only ever done tank warriors and floating godlike wizard builds. Never completed the thieves guild, Moran Tong or Hlaalu, so I figured I would make a thief, but I wanted some guidance.

    I want to go for a short-blade assassin as opposed to the more traditional stealth archer. Does this work in TES3? What level do I need to get my sneaking to in order to be an effective sneaker? Do I need illusion and invisibility?

    I read that for sneaking with crits, it's actually best to use giant axes, but that's too immersion breaking for me. So will short blades work well?

    Also, am I correct that short of getting Glass armor, the best light armor I will be using is the Chitin crap I bought in Seyda Neen? Seems like they didn't really develop light armor, but oh well.

    Finally, are there any cool sidequest type things that are fun for someone who has never really done any sneaking or lockpicking?

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    Weird magicka

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm about lvl 10 through my dunmer telvanni mage playthrough (How original pfft) and I've been noticing some weird things happening with my max magicka... It's rarely at the same level.

    Sometimes it'll be at 86, sometimes at 126, it seems pretty random as I don't change my equipment at all. I use MCC leveler and Magicka recalculated, those are the only two mods that I can see altering the way my magicka works, but I can provide a full mod list if needed. Any idea what's causing this ?

    submitted by /u/Newgatyne
    [link] [comments]

    POV: You just got taunted.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Questions for new game

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    I just started morrowind for the first time, and I'm having fun with it. I'm used to Skyrim, and I was worried the graphics would be too outdated for me, but luckily it's not too much of an issue. However, I was wondering if there's any waypoint markers in the game? I got to balmora by following street signs, I'm just worried when I wander off how I'll ever be able to get back to quests and stuff. Is there any sort of waypoint system other than the map? Also I'll appreciate any tips for a first time player

    submitted by /u/jeabus69
    [link] [comments]

    Found out they never patched out the infinite summon exploit

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment