• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Morrowind So, uh. Todd Howard just revealed in an interview with Major Nelson and Phil Spencer that one of their tricks to combat low memory on the original Xbox was to reboot the entire console without us noticing. Mind blown.

    Morrowind So, uh. Todd Howard just revealed in an interview with Major Nelson and Phil Spencer that one of their tricks to combat low memory on the original Xbox was to reboot the entire console without us noticing. Mind blown.


    So, uh. Todd Howard just revealed in an interview with Major Nelson and Phil Spencer that one of their tricks to combat low memory on the original Xbox was to reboot the entire console without us noticing. Mind blown.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    interesting title you got there

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Updated Lo-Fi Dunmer Girl! I'll be working on a series of them in higher quality now that I have more confidence in what I'm doing. Sorry for the ugly watermark...this one is going to be a print!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Scrib - Day Two

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    what in the world...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    So my atronach sign playthrough is going well...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    First-time pure mage in Tribunal. Just killed Gaenor. WOW.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    In the 15+ years I played morrowind I started many would-be Mages, but could not commit to any of those poor bastards (restartitis and all that). Then I rolled an Imperial Atronach mage, and had a blast, so I kept playing and went to mournhold.

    I am level 40, BTW.

    I pissed off Gaenor, as per usual, and Almalexia told me to go and find a rogue Hand and kill him, and I tried, but I kept being curbstomped by that s'wit: this went on for a while, until I finally got creative.

    I made a 3-sec command humanoid, and managed (through repeated casting) to get the Hand out of Godsreach and into the temple courtyard, where Gaenor was waiting for me.

    After an epic battle, and several dead charmed High Ordinators, the two n'wahs finally bit the dust.

    I knew that Mages in Morrowind were awesome, but I never imagined they were THIS awesome.

    submitted by /u/NetchyTheNetch
    [link] [comments]

    Not mine but had to post >:)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Roleplaying a Khajiit premade warrior - ideas needed

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    After stressing myself out for days about what skills to pick for my custom fighter class, I decided to go with premade Warrior class instead. To make it even more fun, I chose my favorite race, the Khajiit.

    Jyrdan the warrior has been out of the prison ship for a few days now, cleared the smuggler's den near Seyda Neen because an Altmer lady asked him to, liberating sweet moonsugar from their hand and liberating some poor slaves, then solved a murder mystery for local law enforcement, and raided a Dunmer tomb because there might have been a cool stuff according to some suspicious imperial battlemage drinking his liver off in the Arille's tradehouse. Everything's coming up Jyrdan it seems.

    So far, though, he has been mostly a blank sheet, and I've been thinking about introducing some roleplaying rules and perks to spice the playthrough a bit, because let's face it, a class focused on smashing stuff with no social skills can get stale real fast.

    Any ideas on how to make my playthrough more interesting? Looking forward to your tips!

    submitted by /u/SelfDiagnosedSlav
    [link] [comments]

    JIJIRR AKA "SKOOMALORD" DISSING WARLORD JEEBILUS

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    my og character got corrupted

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    when I owned the game on my first windows pc I made a dark elf spell blade named quasar and I had nearly everything in the game done with him and yesterday I decided to get on him to finish up the few things I had left to do and the save must have corrupted when I transferred it to the cloud.

    a truly heart-breaking experience finding out.

    submitted by /u/dappernaut77
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplay reason to do the main quest and the Tribunal Temple faction as the same character?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I want to make a character that is a member of both House Redoran and the Tribunal Temple, I'm thinking some kind of spellsword build. But I'd also want to maybe do the Nerevarine story with the same character too.

    I'm just finding it hard to reconcile the two ideas. Isn't it the Nerevarine's destiny to strike down the Tribunal and return the Dunmer to their traditional Daedra and ancestor worship? Is there any way I can plausibly roleplay a character that does both?

    submitted by /u/fall-like-ash
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Bug

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I feel like I will pass out soon from internal bleeding in my aural cavities. I play with headphones, as many probably do, and the sound of being hit by a cliff racer is the most AWFUL metalic clang that is SO LOUD it literally causes me pain. I have turned down all the audio (master, footsteps, effects, etc.), and it is still LOUD AS FUCK. My computer audio levels are not even that high. Is there any way to fix this, because I had to quit the game for fear of a migraine and permanent hearing damage?

    submitted by /u/enlguy
    [link] [comments]

    Still looking for some more feedback for "Divine Dissemination" Beta 1.20!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    "Divine Dissemination" - Build Your Own Temple.

    Dear All,

    With Beta 1.30 Entering its end stages of development, we at BYOT Team would still love to hear your feedback about how to improve our mod. If you haven't already checked out the mod to provide feedback, we invite you to do so before this interesting update!

    Yours,

    TribunalTastic, DD-BYOT Lead.

    P.S. If anyone is still interested in helping out the project, we are looking for someone to make a video trailer/playthrough, a scripting guru, and a lorebeard to help out with making it immersive and lore-friendly.

    submitted by /u/TribunalTastic
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for my new character?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    I've made a new "vanilla +" style OpenMW modlist largely based around RandomPal's Alternative to Morrowind Rebirth, with Tamriel Rebuilt and Project Tamriel. And I decided to try something different.

    My new character is a Khajiit sneaky type, escaped slave, planing to do the Nevena's Twin Lamps quests. Character is done, Chargen Revamp plonked him down in the middle of nowhere, all options are open.

    Where does he go, what does he do next? Give me suggestions for what he should do, what his motivations are, send him on an adventure for me :)

    submitted by /u/BadManiac
    [link] [comments]

    S.O.S cool cats!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Anyone know of a way to duplicate items in the Xbox version of Morrowind?? I noticed a severe lack of Daedric and ebony arrows in the game...and would like to duplicate my way to glory. Any help would be greatly appreciated N'was!!

    submitted by /u/QuaziBrodo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment