• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Morrowind Portrait of my Nerevarine. I'm really enjoying this game so far!

    Morrowind Portrait of my Nerevarine. I'm really enjoying this game so far!


    Portrait of my Nerevarine. I'm really enjoying this game so far!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Misty morning

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Almalexia [OC]

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Scrib, Day One

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Chitin warrior. (Finally got back on my old style.)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Never knew it was something I needed until now.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Sotha Sil by PaleCaesar

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    If I were to write some memoirs of Jeebilus, what style would you be most interested in?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    This is just to gauge interest and to give me an idea of where to start. It was really fun writing his biography and people seemed to like it so I figured I'd try and make more.

    I have no idea how long it will take for me to finish making these, or if I ever will. I've never done creative writing as a personal project before so this is just a fun thing I'm trying. Who knows how far I will go with this.

    If you have any different ideas you'd like to share please do so in the comments!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/IagharTheAxe
    [link] [comments]

    spent some time following a graphics overhaul modding guide... absolutely worth it

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Will Morrowind hit Xbox Gamepass?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    I know it's not that good of a port, but I've modded my game to hell and I don't know if I like the updated graphics mod anymore, but I don't wanna delete the save I have to remove it

    submitted by /u/Famixofpower
    [link] [comments]

    Native Silver Cuirass Updated. (I bribed Ruffinvangarr to attach the Almalexia loincloth by paying him Argentinian Pesos and a drawing of a character in his book.)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    TES VI: I was wrong. It's A.I., not V.R.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Skills

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    What's a skill that you absolutely can't do a playthrough without picking it as a major or minor skill?

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    Modded Morrowind Multiplayer (With Subtitles)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    ***S K A M P***

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I killed the white guar for an ashlander quest, does it respawn?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    So i misunderstood the quest cause i didnt read it properly, i thought i had to hunt it for them bút í actually was supposed to follow it.

    submitted by /u/Valholhrafn
    [link] [comments]

    Chitin dragon

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Best gear to enchant?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    What's the best stuff to enchant? I just finally got Azura's star and I have 2 pieces of daedric gear. However that's how I learned that not all stuff is made equal. I wanna make a stealth suit lol. I enchanted a telvanni squid mask to chameleon constant effect. What would be the best armor to add to the set I'm making? I know the best clothes would be needed for pants and shirt for more bonuses.

    submitted by /u/Seraphofsongs
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make constant effects more powerful?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I read from the Wiki that you can only make a constant effect enchantment with a soul thats 400 or greater. I have a golden saint soul in azuras star but when i try to make an enchantment, it only gives me the option to create an effect thats below 3 which seems like a huge waste of a soul.

    Do i need a bigger soul for the enchant to be better or do I need to get my enchanting skill higher?

    Edit: I also went to the mages guild enchanter and it yielded the same result. Any information would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Jacksbackbaby008
    [link] [comments]

    Music/audio stuttering from start up.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Tried to play today, but cant get the audio to work right. I have some mods installed, mostly visual (better bodies/heads/armor, skyrim ui, and graphics extender. I tried disabling audio driver. I then tried locking the frames at 60fps through graphics extender. Audio is set to software in settings. Cant find anything else online to try... Any suggestions? Thank you all in advance!

    Edit: It's not all the sound, just music! Sound FX and voice are fine. I just tried running in 4:3 vs 16:9 to see if that made any difference, but it didn't. :( I would love some help as the music the the best part of this game!!

    submitted by /u/E7J3F3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment