• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Morrowind Hmm...

    Morrowind Hmm...


    Hmm...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    POV: Warlord Jeebilus heard you say argonians are property

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Honestly how I feel.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Cosy hideout I made with the construction set

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Indoril Ordinator armor! (by me @borealsun on IG)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    You lose, Dagoth Vemyn!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Visiting Necrom be like

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Was just walking around when I saw this

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Ashlands and Red Mountain (oil on plywood)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    Dusk of Pelagiad

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Nostalgia hitting hard on Friday noon. Lord Vivec, watercolor on paper by me. :)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Returning to morrowind after a long time

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Been many years but nostalgia hit me like a brick and i decided to pop my goty disc into my 360

    Going well so far with a bosmer scout who has done the pilgrameges for the tribunal and joined house redoran and helped a poor guar farmer deal with mudcrabs. Still have yet to deliver that package to caius lol.

    Edit: I misremembered my class i got from the test. I am a scout not a spellblade

    submitted by /u/Naro_Lonca
    [link] [comments]

    On my way to Kogoruhn!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I tried to draw Almalexia. Too bad I'm totally incapable of drawing Almalexia.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Morrowind (almost) unmodded low fps

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    I have a more than capable pc to run morrowind, but I'm getting around 40 fps. I'm using Morrowind Code Patch, Mgexe, and the 4gb patch. Is there anything i can do to increase my fps?

    submitted by /u/Jackknife18846
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s Play Morrowind video! (Link in bio) :)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    What exactly do those numbers mean again? Is it the amount of attribute points I can gain when I level up?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Sir...I imagined you a bit more furrier, deer-like and....Okay, I should stop browsing those kind of sites. Let's have out Wild Hunt then. No, that not was either...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Anyone here use Vortex for Morrowind?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I've found Vortex very simple to use for Oblivion. Is it fine to use with Morrowind if I only want to download minor improvement mods like MCP? I mainly just want to play on widescreen, with a graphics overhaul- I may install some simple mods along my playthrough. And what of OpenMW? I've read it's better to run the game with it but I am unsure if it works with Vortex. Wyre Mash seems very complicated to me- I am new to modding and also IT-illiterate.

    Any help is much appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/William--Wilson
    [link] [comments]

    Divine Dissemination -Build Your Own Temple Beta 1.10 Released!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    It's been a busy couple of days but, after getting some feedback from the venerable abot, the new release of DD-BYOT is available for download.

    What's New in Beta 1.10:

    - Fixed worldspace gap in Temple entranceway.

    - Created global short TT_Stronghold and assigned it to Temple and foreman, to fix issue with the stronghold scripts from building the Great House Strongholds; Some minor dialogue changes.

    Now, when you start the mod, it doesn't automatically start building the 3 Great House Strongholds! If you find any bugs in Beta 1.10, please feel free to report them in the comments, either here, or on the mod page.

    TribunalTastic.

    submitted by /u/TribunalTastic
    [link] [comments]

    The music is constantly stuttering/clicking for me.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I don't know if the sound effects do it, because they aren't ling enough for me to tell. I don't have any mods that mess with the audio, besides MAYBE the code patch, and I don't have many mods in general. What's causing it? It doesn't do it for the title music, but it does do it the second I get in game.

    submitted by /u/The_Maggot_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment