• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Morrowind The moment that got me hooked on Morrowind was stumbling across this dagger, without a hint or clue it was there. It freaked me out. I always look for it again and today I found it. Organically searching on and off for a long long time.

    Morrowind The moment that got me hooked on Morrowind was stumbling across this dagger, without a hint or clue it was there. It freaked me out. I always look for it again and today I found it. Organically searching on and off for a long long time.


    The moment that got me hooked on Morrowind was stumbling across this dagger, without a hint or clue it was there. It freaked me out. I always look for it again and today I found it. Organically searching on and off for a long long time.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Scrib

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Morrowind combat

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I doodled one of those guys that have advanced sleepiness

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    morrowind_irl

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    New Redoran Master visits a Redoran settlement.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Almost missed this on the wall of a ruin

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Ald'ruhn. Silt strider port by AlexeyRudikov

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Great Banyan Tree with village in Vvardenfell Bitter Coast region

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Queen Barenziah by Helga Sable

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Living in Maar Gan is like

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Technically a Oblivion character but modded with MW chitin armor doodle I did a bit back. I love MW's armor so much! playing both games on and off

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Beginner Guidance

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    So I've played the hell out of both Oblivion and Skyrim (mainly Oblivion) over the years and I really need to get into Morrowind. I own it on Xbox and PC but I could never get passed the dice roll combat and it just never hooked me as other Bethesda games have (I got farther into Redguard ffs). I want to finally be able to appreciate this game as all of you have but I'm lost as to how to approach it. Any tips for someone who is totally inexperienced? Also what mods are essential if I were to do a PC run?

    submitted by /u/Bananayamss
    [link] [comments]

    I drew all my characters in one paper, its low effort btw.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Who else likes to appoint new gods after the old ones die off?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    What to do When Under Leveled?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    I am sure this has been discussed at length, but I wanted to get the most applicable answer to my situation. I am level 3 and finished quite a few Fighter's Guild quests. I ran out of orders in Balmora, and traveled to receive my next set of orders. Apparently I need to go to a place called Vas. In my confusion trying to find the best route, I came across some threads in outside-reddit forums saying not to go there until around level 10+. It looks like I have a ways to go. I spoke Caius' to start taking orders, and I need to get a cube from some ruins. I went to the Dwemer (spelling?) bridge, and got my ass handed to me by a magician of some sort that summoned a skeleton. It was pretty awesome to see that I have more to do in order to progress as I don't want to just plow through the game like I would in Skyrim.

    My question is this: what can I do from here? Keep in mind this is my first true playthrough, and I do recognize the beauty of these games is that you can do whatever you want. But, seeing that I am underleveled, what are some good things I can do at level 3 to boost my experience? I do want to continue the main quest and the next Fighter's Guild quest, but I feel like there is too much to do before I am ready to continue down that path.

    Edit: I am using a character I made that I wanted to focus on the following with: Long Blade, Medium Armor, Marksman, Block, Conjuration, Lock pick, Sneak, Mercantile, and some others. I plan on having my character alternate between long blade in close combat and Marksman to take down some weaker enemies and to get the first hit or two in.

    submitted by /u/HaltheMan
    [link] [comments]

    Code book quest help needed!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    If I taunt sottilde into fighting me so I can get the book from her body will I be in trouble with the thieves guild? I am a member and so is she... I just did it and need to know if I should reload my save lol

    submitted by /u/CHROMA-TheAllFather
    [link] [comments]

    Mournhold over Vivec

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Ingredients for potions not restocking even after 7 days, What is happening?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Mods : MW Rebirth, Couple graphics mods, Code Patch

    So I was going to by Wickwheat and marshmerrow so I could make health potions. Bought the stuff, couldn't make any because my alchemy skill is low, went to buy some more, nothing, waited 7 days, nothing.

    submitted by /u/DandyDogHead
    [link] [comments]

    Question about various mods

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    So, since I don't have a gaming pc, I have to play Morrowind on my school laptop. It runs remarkably well, considering that even Minecraft with Optifine only gets like 35 to 45 fps. Unfortunately, for some annoying reason, essential mods like the Code Patch and MWSE require admin access. I don't understand why there isn't an option to get them in a zip file instead of being forced to install them, but it is what it is. My question is, can I install all those admin access required mods on a separate computer, and then transfer them to my school laptop? And before you ask me why I don't use the other computer- it's even shittier, can't even handle Terraria.

    submitted by /u/TheDominantSpecies
    [link] [comments]

    New Let’s Play Morrowind Video! Link in the comments! Thank you :)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    just a lost, low-level nerevarine in solstheim

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment