• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Morrowind Please, I just want to steal all your valuables

    Morrowind Please, I just want to steal all your valuables


    Please, I just want to steal all your valuables

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Doodled my lvl2 Nerevarine. :) New player here, finally started after lurking for several months!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    "Hope this email finds you well!" >How this email finds me.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Silt Strider kissing the sun

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Early game Morrowind starter pack hehe ❤️ what would be in yours ? (@alyssiabenard)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    First time playing :D

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Why I love this game

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I climb up Archmagister Gothren's tower, prepared to slay him and take the title as Archmagister Zia. My character is a female Dunmer Shadowmage, a master of Illusion and Conjuration. Zia's narcissistic and obsessed with power. How does she dethrone Gothren?

    First I send my Mouth to steal Neloth's Ring - the Ring of Equity which makes you completely immune to magical attacks. Then I ascend his tower. I challenge him, mind-control both his Dremora guards, use Neloth's Ring to negate all magic he uses against me, then stand back and laugh as I watch his own guards kill him.

    For a moment I legit felt like the most powerful person in the world. This is my first time playing and I LOVE this game.

    https://preview.redd.it/44k3ttq1c0l51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c9fcbb35a362043735db26ca2c9c35f069686b5b

    submitted by /u/Ad_Com
    [link] [comments]

    here’s another possum meme

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Here's my Hlaalu character, let's show Hlaalu love now.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I have completed my first real quests, for the fighters guild. Those darn rats and kwama poachers.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Ladies and gentlemen, I present you.....GLAASS WAAARRRIIOOR!!!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    I'm finally going to play this game, tonight. What was your favorite part of your first playthrough?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I have my character created. I'm a Male Dark Elf Scout born under the Lover sign. I already picked up the ring of healing, and I sold some miscellaneous items to get myself a medium helmet and a basic long blade sword. I'm ready for adventure. But then I had to go to work. :(

    I've been thinking about Morrowind all day!

    submitted by /u/kowai_hanako-chan
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best fit factions for a dark elf rogue class to join ?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Which vampire clan to choose?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I am not sure if to pick the thieves or the mages.

    submitted by /u/crazyladybutterfly2
    [link] [comments]

    Best ways to learn how to mod?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I'm wanting to get into modding the game myself rather than rely completely on other people. I'm using OpenMW on Mac, so I know that introduces some limitations. But does anyone know of some great tutorials for making original mods?

    submitted by /u/Meldryn124
    [link] [comments]

    Can't figure out what mod is making this arrow so huge

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Can't figure out what mod is making this arrow so huge

    wtf huge arrow lol

    I figured out the issue with the files that were 'missing' when I posted last. Now when I ran the game, the arrow turned out...huge. I can't click on anything and I'm at a loss as to what mod is making it do this. I have some leftover morrowind rebirth files I still need to wipe out. o.o

    submitted by /u/SilverCosmos
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting spells

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Does deleting spell also remove it from enchant list?

    submitted by /u/Creedeth
    [link] [comments]

    i have no idea how i played on xbox

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    like a year ago i started to get into morrowind and i didn't have a laptop at that time so i played on xbox. I thought it looked ok and i got used to it. Then I started playing on pc with mods. Like i don't have the best hardware but it looks really good. Then today i decided to load up my xbox save and see how it looked. I loaded up my save and went pee and got a glass of water and when i got back it was like 2/3 of the way finished loading. I started on the Snowy Granius bridge and i thought the graphics were alright. Then I went to Balmora, i realized how bad the xbox version was. I can get used to bad graphics but like the textures were just like gross looking, it ran at like 15 fps, and i couldn't see anyone than like 20 feet in front of me. When i played it originally i thought it was fine. How could i deal with this? going from pc straight to xbox makes xbox seem unplayable

    submitted by /u/danger1954
    [link] [comments]

    When should I do the Expansions?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    When should I get started on Tribunal and Bloodmoon? I'm really excited to do them, I'm relatively new to Morrowind but something about these expansions seem really cool. I think it's because they don't just add questlines, but ENTIRE AREAS, Bloodmoon especially, adding an entire new Island to explore with forest and plains. Plus Tribunal adding an entire city, with underground sewers and passages.

    TLDR When should I do the expansions? They look cool

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    My Morrowind Character that I usually try to build on each playthrough.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment