• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Morrowind Why are you shaking?

    Morrowind Why are you shaking?


    Why are you shaking?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Your rest has been interrupted.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    You'll still have to work for us farmtools

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    "Why Walk When You Can Ride?"

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Morrowind's buildings interiors-exteriors size discrepancy

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Ancient towers

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Where can I find the outfit on the left?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Last of my Redoran based pics. A closer view of Skar surroundings under the starry night sky.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    The time is almost upon me. My research is finished, and all of my calculations are checked and rechecked. They laughed at me when I suggested this. We'll see who laughs after I leap to the top of their towers and scream out my success.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    The Quest of Never Ending Fisty Cuffs ft. Ondres 3000

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Quick character gameplays vs. long character gameplays

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    How you guys prefer to play your character? Do you usually get the higher possible level, or just stop at level 10/15?

    I do like to roleplay with my character, so, I usually set small objectives to my characters that seems "realistic" to me — like being a faction leader. When I achieve it, to do not break my immersion, I focus on other objectives that fits to my character (like going to Fighters Guild If my character is a warrior typo, for example) until I just have nothing else to do at the game.

    I don't want to get all higher possible rank at all factions, get all strongest possible weapon etc. Because sometimes, being part of two distinct rival factions, for example, does not make sense (if I'm not a spy or something, at least) and it does break my immersion and I lose the will to play the game.

    I really don't know if I'm the only one who does it — if most of you tend to get max level or max stats with your characters — so I just wanted to end my curiosity, and I'd happy if you could share how you like to enjoy that game the best.

    submitted by /u/castrovini
    [link] [comments]

    Doubling Morrowinds Main Quest Playtime.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I've been Streaming Morrowind for a couple months now. I know the progression of the main quest fairly well having only done one complete playthrough prior to this char.

    However this time around I've installed Julan "The Ashlander Companion" mod. It doubles the length of the main quest play time by having you follow the journey of an Ashlander (Julan).

    The character I'm rolling this time is Qa' Dojetta, we've been streaming her playthrough on Twitch for a couple months now and in game her journal is up to 130 Days. We've only just entered the Cavern Of The Incarnate. At 130 Days!

    My prior playthrough I'd reached this point of the main quest by around 70 Days. Completing the game around 140 Days.

    This amount of extra playtime this mod adds is amazing. If anyone is wanting to replay the epic adventure of becoming the Nerevarine then I highly suggest this mod for you!

    submitted by /u/K1ngCraft
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics Overhaul Mod Beta - Screenshots (No shaders)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    kill me.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I just spent ages writing a backstory for my character and after I finished it I looked something up for my build. While I was looking the game crashed and I lose it all. Fucking end me.

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    ‘Morrowind Mode’

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    In tes6, could there be a Morrowind Mode that disables fast travel and quest markers while adding enough dialogue content and travel options to make it enjoyable? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/wildandcrazyguy1
    [link] [comments]

    Unlimited Powerr

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    I am by no means a lore expert, but love Morrowind and Dagoth Ur to death and wanted to profile him in my Villainpedia. Please let me know your opinions on events/chim/antichim etc !

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Jiub on Hist Sap??????????????

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Redemption!!!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I first played tes3 when it came out for xbox in 2012. That was my introduction to the genre and also the downfall of that genre for me... hard comparing games to Morrowind. I played it for a few years before taking on the main quest... like so many I found myself at the end of the game with a missing Sunder (previously looted and dropped). I spent at least 20 hours looking for the location that I dropped it and finally gave up. I enjoyed Oblivion years later and to a lesser extent enjoyed Skyrim. For the past 7-8 years I haven't played much video games (moving, career, marriage, kids... etc.). A few months ago I found out it was on xbox one and immediately purchased the GOTY edition. I have sacrificed many hours of sleep after the wife and kids are in bed to enjoy the greatest game of all time. Tonight I finally bring Sunder and Keening together to finish what was started 18 years ago!

    submitted by /u/wildandcrazyguy1
    [link] [comments]

    Is the DLCs good?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Do you guys think that Tribunal and Bloodmoon are worthwhile?

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    I highly recomend to hear this while playing

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Best OpenMW compatible texture mod?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I just want to install one texture mod (must be compatible with OpenMW) that will modernize the graphics.

    If I could only choose one mod what would be the right one?

    submitted by /u/Pickinanameainteasy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment