• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Morrowind What a grand and intoxicating innocence

    Morrowind What a grand and intoxicating innocence


    What a grand and intoxicating innocence

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Found some doodles from a play through five years ago! Guess I’m reinstalling again.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Learning Blender and I just had to take a swing at big daddy Dagoth

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Nerevar Rising Acoustic Guitar Tab. Enjoy :)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Because Vivec cats are never enough

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Nerevar Brooding by AlexeyRudikov

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Arriving at Alt Bosara after a long journey through the Mephalain mountains.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Shrine of Azura with black anther, gold kanet and fire fern

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    One you betrayed was three times true! — Cut me to the bone....

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Why Do You Love Morrowind?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    As the title says, why do you love Morrowind? Tell me your stories, your favourites past-times in game. Your best memories.

    submitted by /u/MeatBeater203
    [link] [comments]

    Dunmeri girl by phoenixz38

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    How could I make Morrowind better to play on a controller?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I get it. Morrowind is meant to be played with a keyboard and mouse. The UI is designed to do that. I understand it! ...but I'd like to play with a controller. Is there a mod to change the UI to work with a controller? I use OpenMW, so I happened to notice it has a controller support option... how well does that work?

    submitted by /u/YungCatgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Buoyant armiger helm WIP

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I got sick of the slow movement speed so I swam into a corner using auto-move and left it like that. Do you guys think I shouldn't have done that?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I got sick of the slow movement speed so I used that exploit to get my Athletics up to 83 (it was at 24 lol). In my defense I think this will make travel and exploration a lot more enjoyable with out the need of tools such as modding or using console, but what do you guys think? (I have skills/attributs uncapped and Athletics is a Minor Skill)

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    How do I up my skills with console commands?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    so, i'm playing the game finally (after getting it for free via that one anniversary thing) and as i do with all games, i wanna fuck it up somehow

    is there a way to get like, max skills via console commands (like speed or acrobatics)
    some kinda cheat room mod (like there is in skyrim) would also be nice

    submitted by /u/GenoIsDead
    [link] [comments]

    I want a combat/magic class

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I am playing morrowind and I was wondering are their any custom classes people have made that have a good combat, but also have a decent field in magic?

    submitted by /u/TunaBord
    [link] [comments]

    Enchanting and Spells

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I heard that Morrowinds best mechanic is making spells/enchanting items. The problem is that I didn't put alchemy or enchant as one of my major/minor skills. Can I still enjoy the mechanic even if I didn't put them as minor/major skills?

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    Azura speaks through you, Nerevarine.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Fun fact I learned today just by chance. I was listening to Azura speaking to me through her shrine when suddenly the game went into idle mode. And as the camera showed my characters face I noticed that he was moving his lips when Azura was speaking. So when you are speaking to Azuras shrine (probably same for the other Daedra as well) the Daedra are quite literally speaking through you!

    submitted by /u/DerMetJungen
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough looking for build advice

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Hey, first post over here, It's kind of my first playthrough of the game coming from both skyrim and oblivion.

    I played before for a while, just made it to vivec city for the first time, but i always have a problem of never being satiafies with the build I made, I always end up restarting instead of keep moving on because i think i messed up, any advice on builds?

    I wanted to roleplay as a breton, kind of a jack of all trades, using mainly stealth, bows and hand to hand, some alchemy and maybe dabbling a bit on enchant and magic.

    Sorry for the wall of text.

    submitted by /u/Deizenn
    [link] [comments]

    what armor is this argonian wearing?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Khajiit has the Helm Of Tohan!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment