• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Morrowind Best spell effects of all games ever

    Morrowind Best spell effects of all games ever


    Best spell effects of all games ever

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus meets some very unpleasant ladies

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Qa'Dojetta, Julan and Guarvis arrive in Molag Mar

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    A Direnni Fortress dinner table, still perfectly set from the First Era.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Morrowind the prequel

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Why walk when you can... swim?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    The Shepherd by M. Brackett

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    I think Skyrim in openMW would be better than Skywind

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    For real, if someone were to take skyrim and put it in the openmw engine I'd play the hell out of that. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/EnochIbis
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t play them������.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    So, those of you that have played Tamriel Rebuild, what's your favorite city?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    We still have to wait to see places like Blacklight, Almalexia and Kragenmoor, but a good part of the eastern Morrowind mainland has been added. Vote for your favorite town/city below.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Coalsack94
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing MW after 3 years and forget where i used to store my excess loot

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    As the title says, i've started playing again on an old save and have forgotten what container i used to store all my extra gear and im pretty annoyed cus i genuinely cant remember.

    Has anyone else been in this situation and could help? would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ogpapupapu
    [link] [comments]

    Best starting race/build?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    The title pretty much sums it up. About to hit up Morrowind again for the millionth time. I would appreciate any feedback, thanks guys/gals.

    submitted by /u/Jonuh666
    [link] [comments]

    2020 Graphics Overhaul Mod in the final stages

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I have been compiling a modern day "MGSO" or what Ill just call it, a 2020 Morrowind Graphics overhaul, with full permission for all mod authors' mods.

    In contrast to MGSO its polished and will be extensively tested. The overhaul enhances the graphics majorly and strives to stick with the original art style intended for the game. Im also making sure that it will be compatible with every other mod you wish to install on top, such as Tamriel Rebuilt, Rebirth, other replacers and graphical mods, content, quest mods...

    Currently the mod is in the final stages, as the major part of the work was getting all the permissions. It currently has 100+ mods from 50+ modders.

    If you want to help decide on some of the mods included, leave feedback or just follow the creation, feel free to join our discord here, where some of the modders are as well.

    https://discord.gg/UhgjW7k

    submitted by /u/Maticdl1
    [link] [comments]

    Why do NPCS say stuff so randomly?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I'm running around, minding my business, and random dark elves are saying their random dark elf stuff, "Who put that there?" "There is someone watching me, I can tell." and things like that. Sis it programmed for if say, you are nearby to them and they can barely see you they say they can tell someone's watching you, or what?

    submitted by /u/onlythestrangestdog
    [link] [comments]

    Is it feasible to play Morrowind without any money scumming?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I'm trying to learn how to get immersed in games - long story. Morrowind is probably the best game to get lost in. Morrowind is known as both grindy and exploity, but I don't like the idea of using the game mechanics game against itself, I want it to be natural.

    However, I also want to be able to make spells and enchantments, but it's such a vicious circle how created spells use more magicka and enchantments are ridiculously expensive to buy. I could level up enchanting, but that's sooo grindy and even then you have a chance to fail - and I don't want to save scum either.

    How do you see this working? Can Morrowind be role played (no scumming, no grinding) and still provide a good experience?

    Edit: I guess the title should be more about scumming/grinding in general, not just for money.

    submitted by /u/Infernal01
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for New Playthrough

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. Just looking for some advice. I've played Morrowind several times as multiple different types of characters, but it's been years since I've played. I've never used mods and I was wondering if there are any I should use on this playthrough. Are they easy to download? Do they cost? What info do y'all have for me :)

    submitted by /u/ThatPonyPony
    [link] [comments]

    "You risk your life and mine by bringing that corpus filth!"

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Hi - I've encountered a problem I never had before:

    While venturing into the Ashlands I contracted "Brown Rot". I also fought some Corprus Weepers but as far as I know didn't contract Corprus.

    Once back, i healed my affliction at the Temple, but from that time on, almost every trader, smith or other NPC offering services hit me with:[Service Refusal] - "You risk your life and mine by bringing that corpus filth! Leave, now!"

    I tried the basic stuff, took cure disease potions, cure blight, console commands:

    Journal "A2_3_CorprusCure" 50 player->addspell "common disease immunity" player->addspell "blight disease immunity" player->addspell "corprus immunity" player->removespell "corprus" 

    But the NPCs don't care :(

    Has anyone here encountered this? Google didn't help much.

    submitted by /u/HelloThisIsManu
    [link] [comments]

    Questions

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I just started Morrowind and I really like the vibe of the game but I have a few questions.

    1. Is there any way I can make the water sound more quiet? It's really loud and even if I turn all the sound sliders off it's still there.

    2. Is there any way for magicka to regenerate like in Oblivion?

    3. I have a hard time with reading, so even if it's bad, is there any way/mod to make the dialogues from npc's talk out loud? It's probably not possible, but I have a hard time with reading so if there is any way to make it text to speech I'll take it.

    submitted by /u/MaxBretherton
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, another quick question! Are there companions in this game? I don't seem to find any.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I appreciate the help on fast travel the other day! It's improved my game play considerably!

    But are there any companions? I haven't seem to have found any yet.

    submitted by /u/nopointinlife1234
    [link] [comments]

    How to mod with the steam version?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Steam says the construction set is not included, so how are there this many mods available? I take it, they are not old ones from the time the game was sold on cd.

    submitted by /u/only_bones
    [link] [comments]

    Help figuring out how to start my adventure.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Hello, I've been watching a lot of morrowind content recently and have decided I wanted to start my own adventure in morrowind. The only issue is that the first elder scrolls game I started with was oblivion on the 360. And while I do have a still functional 360(even after getting the red ring of death fixed all of those years ago) I no longer have an OG Xbox that works. That being said there is supposed to be a way to make the 360 backwards compatible so I can run morrowind on it. However when I visited the Microsoft website I couldn't find any of the things to make a disk backwards compatible, does anyone know how this is supposed to be done or what all I need? Most of the research I've done I haven't really understood as I'm not very technologically gifted/informed. If anyone has any information on how I can do this or how I can start playing it on a console I would be really appreciative. Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/BigLongDong69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment