• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Morrowind "The Stranger"

    Morrowind "The Stranger"


    "The Stranger"

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    "Thank you for retrieving a 48K- worth weapon, here's 500 for a finders fee" I feel scammed

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Art of my Telvanni sona with my own rendition of the Masque of Clavicus Vile

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Just "finished" a playthrough where I wanted to really explore all of TR.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    New scenario: your name is Zaba, an Ashlander woman living in a remote camp out in the Grazelands. You hunt for a living and sleep in a tent, close to nature but exposed to the elements. Your camp is being squished between Telvanni's expansionism and Dagoth's blight. How's life treating ya?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    PRAY - OBEY - ALMSIVI

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Guar herder

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    There are two morrowinds on xbox store. Beautiful.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Most amazing architecture in Morrowind / Vvardenfell?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Sorry for the low quality pictures but goddamn if these aren’t my favorite armors in the game.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I play morrowind on the Xbox one with back words compatibility. Recently, I tried to play it, and it said I do not own it. Anyone experience a similar problem?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I payed for the game on this exact console and do not have it via game sharing. When I deleted it to try to reinstall it, it didn't appear In my ready to install, and on the store it claims I do not own it.

    submitted by /u/Trifle-Doc
    [link] [comments]

    What Morrowind do I get on Xbox that won't stop me from playing the game?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I think a lot of people know about this, but Morrowind on Xbox One is split up between two copies. I got the message from Xbox saying I can't play it, I need to know which one will not stop me from playing it by giving me the message.

    If anyone knows, please tell me!

    submitted by /u/computerinverter
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Morrowind, how do I make it a fresh experience?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I loved Morrowind as a kid but never got into the lore and story as much as running around like a dick with a pope hat and God powers.

    I want to return to it now, but the game is so... Dated. Not just graphics, but the gameplay itself too. We all know this, it's nothing new but it's definitely a wall I'm hitting trying to play.

    So now I'm considering mods, or perhaps Morroblivion to give this a second shot. But I don't know where to start really, for a really solid definitive Morrowind replay.

    submitted by /u/Bismothe-the-Shade
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Purchase Missing from Xbox One

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    My wife bought Morrowind on her Xbox One two years ago to the day. She had it downloaded when we first got our new One S in November and started playing it yesterday. Something happened between now and then and her purchase doesn't show up in her owned digital games.

    We tried going on to the Xbox Marketplace and Morrowind doesn't appear purchased. I checked her Microsoft account on the computer and it still shows up as purchased.

    We've restarted the Xbox with no luck, hoping we don't have to do a hard reset. Haven't contacted Microsoft yet, but looking for any tips to figure this out.

    tl;dr, wife's digital copy of Morrowind has completely vanished from her account and we can't download it again.

    submitted by /u/real_consauce
    [link] [comments]

    To dice or not to duce

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    A quick thing here but! Does anyone else prefer the random dice roll combat in morrowind to the more modern aimed combat. Personally I do prefer rng it seems to make the game more table top rpg ish. Similar to kotor or nwn. Your thoughts are welcome.

    submitted by /u/raulmonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Does the disc still work?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I want to buy the game but i just want to check because of this problem I've been seeing.

    submitted by /u/justwhy129
    [link] [comments]

    Open morrowind + mods

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    iv'e heard that open morrowind has a few problems with mods, i really like using code patch and MGE and i was wondering if these are available with open morrowind?

    submitted by /u/Spawnstah
    [link] [comments]

    Just Bought Morrowind From The Xbox Store and It Won’t Launch

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    How do I persuade people?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Speechcraft is one of my minor skills and it's at 20. Whenever I try to persuade someone, no matter what option I use I always fail and they hate me. I always end up bribing them to get what I want. But I want to have better speechcraft, not mercantile (sure mercantile is great but I'd rather not have to spend money whenever I want information).

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    As an RP'er and not wanting to change the game to make it easier, what do you think of the banking mod for more immersion?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Why do so many people hate the Daedric Prince Azura?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Online I see that a lot of people extremely dislike Azura. I think her role in Morrowind is pretty simple. What in particular do people hate about her? I think she's a rather simple concept and her actions are justified. What are you all's thoughts about this and can anyone provide some insight into it?

    submitted by /u/yokudandreamer
    [link] [comments]

    Modding how

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I have had morrowind for a long time. Three disks and now steam my problem is before I used the steam version I had a mod called tamriel 4ebuilt (I think) which added more like and buildings to the world I also had every graphics overhaul that I could find. But now I cant get it to work. Any advise

    submitted by /u/raulmonkey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment