• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Morrowind Some more sprites, old school inspired. More or less all the game armors.

    Morrowind Some more sprites, old school inspired. More or less all the game armors.


    Some more sprites, old school inspired. More or less all the game armors.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I FOUND AN EBONY CUIRASS!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    The game is old enough to vote and looks its age, but the sky... the sky is just gorgeous

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    When you start a new playthrough after a long break

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    My level 32 Dunmer. Just finished the Fighters Guild.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    When you start explaining CHIM to your girlfriend

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Thanks mom, you're the best

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Certain Estate - update! Hopefully, I will be able to release it at the end of May.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Morrowind with mods is beautiful

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Gang photo

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Processus Vitellius was a really nice guy

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    In "Death of a taxman" Foryn Gilnith says that he killed Processus for overcharging everyone's taxes and keeping the change for himself, but if we read the tax record we can see that Foryn was supposed to pay 225 septims in taxes.

    Processus only had 200 septims on him, so if we assume Foryn killed him after he collected taxes from him, that would mean the opposite is true.

    Processus risked his job to let the citizens of Seyda Neen pay less in taxes and Foryn killed him for it.

    submitted by /u/OdinBaadnes
    [link] [comments]

    Another shot of my Morrowind playthrough

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    [OC] Just an Ashlander at the sunset

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Some Dwemer ruins

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Will Be My First FULL Play-through

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Another beautiful day in Morrowind

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Is the character 'Fast Eddie' a Motorhead reference?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Just curious. I've gotten to the point in the main quest where grandpa Cosades mentions Fast Eddie, and I immediately associated the name with Motorhead's original guitarist, 'Fast' Eddie Clarke. Just wondering if this is a confirmed reference at all?

    submitted by /u/BathorysGraveland
    [link] [comments]

    Was wrong about the morrowind community

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    This message was composed via mobile, and I suck at typing on mobile so just bear with the mistakes in this text

    So I made a post earlier today about how I didnt like morrowind, and going into it I thought I was going to be comfronted by a bunch of rose tinted neck beards, so the post was rude. Now I don't want to argue about morrowind right now, I just think that morrowind haters like cough acethorn cough, misunderstand the community. I thought all of your arguements would boil down to nostagia or being rude, but a lot of you were clear, and even proved me wrong on a kot of things. While there are some morrowind "fanboys" who fit the usaul archetype most morrowind fans are relativley reasonable, and kind. While my opinion on the game has not changed I do think some morrowind haters give you guys a bad rep.

    submitted by /u/stuff77761
    [link] [comments]

    random vfx test

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    At what level should I start the DLC and in what order should I play through them?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Spell mods

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Are there any mods that add additional spell effects like that could could make spells from. I know there used to be a few mods with scripted spells.

    submitted by /u/Retcon1231
    [link] [comments]

    My Morrowind Players Inquiry

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Hey there guys, I've been playing a ton of Morrowind lately and found myself wondering about other Morrowind players, specifically

    Mod list number - Platform you play on- Favourite types of mod - Consistencies in your playthroughs- Favourite home- If you use companions-

    For me it's -143 mods

    -On my phone with omw

    -Town mods, both new and expanded are my favourites

    -I love sailing and using the needs mods in all my playthroughs

    -There's a vacant house mod for caldera that is perfect no matter my playthrough,

    -Ive got the most popular loaded and had fun for a little while with companions but found they just hold me back for some reason. Gonna do a mq playthrough with Julan for his content but I tend to prefer lone wandering in Morrowind.

    submitted by /u/readysetfallapart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment