• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Morrowind Mournhold: city of Light, city of Magic.

    Morrowind Mournhold: city of Light, city of Magic.


    Mournhold: city of Light, city of Magic.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Stairs? Nah we don't need those either

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    The Red Mountain Night sky After the defeat of Dagoth Ur

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    THE BOAT

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Where's your uniform?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    A little meme I made

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    So, I wrote and made a short video talking about Morrowind, hope it's ok to post here

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    An Ash-storm in Mournhold

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Sadrith Mora Apple Store

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Hit Marker Mod?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Is there a mod so I can see when I hit or how much damage I'm doing? I'm trying so hard to get into this game.

    submitted by /u/MasterRedTaco
    [link] [comments]

    playing gogs goty morrowind on laptop for the first time, some newbie questions

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Have the graphics been updated in gogs goty, or just the resolution upscaled? im playing at 1400. my intel hd 4 series (4600) is running is so far able to run it okay. the graphics look really good, like oblivion did many years ago, but it could be my imagination. was anything else changed in goty? any good tips to enhance the first time experience? im playing with normal difficulty and ai distance near.

    submitted by /u/networkRouterPlug
    [link] [comments]

    Mount Assarnibibi

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Tidings, citizen

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Grazelands OpenMW

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Finally got around to hanging some Elder Scrolls inspired art I bought!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Due to the recent problems arising with Morrowind on console me and my friend have created a fictional rapper named Lil Tess. This stands for Long Live The Elder Scrolls Series.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    You can imagine her in any way you like but she stands for the right for console players to have access to Morrowind again. Morrowind has been removed from console (as far as we can tell) and Microsoft does not seem to care. WE MUST CREATE BACKLASH.

    submitted by /u/Gph8820
    [link] [comments]

    Imperial Legion or Fighters Guild?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I just started a sword and shield playthrough and I'm torn between which faction to join, the Imperial Legion or the Fighters Guild? Which do you think is best in terms of questline quality and rewards?

    submitted by /u/SickSixSenses
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind isn’t working on Xbox One s

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    I tried to load into morrowind today (for the first time in a while) and a little notification popped up and it said I am not able to play it. So I wondered if maybe it was just my Xbox, so I restarted it and it and morrowind did not work again. I decided to see if I could find it in the store and play it through there. Morrowind is not in the store. I ask one of my friends who doesn't have morrowind and they could not find it either. Then I asked my other friend who did have it and they could not load into it or find it in the store either. So my questions are what is happening? Did Microsoft decide that Morrowind is not compatible any more or is it just a glitch? Does anybody else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Gph8820
    [link] [comments]

    Playing a heavy armor, shield and long blade fighter character. Need shop suggestions.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Where are some good places to go get some goodies for myself? The Dark Brotherhood guys keep basically giving me free gold by attacking me, because all their shit is valuable. I'm all decked out in plain steel armor now, and have a decent silver longsword. Always looking for something better though.

    Also, as a side, as long as a finish the main quest, I can just kill that dunmer wearing full daedric armor can't I?

    submitted by /u/Nobody-worth_knowing
    [link] [comments]

    What're you guys up to in your playthroughs?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Morrowind Removed from Microsoft Store without Refund

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    So I recently purchased Morrowind on the Microsoft store a few months ago to replay and experience some nostalgia. Yesterday the game stopped working and was giving me an error code so I uninstalled it to try and reinstall to fix any error, the only problem is that it is no longer in the xbox game store. They didn't even notify me or refund me I had to request a refund manually. I wasn't even aware they removed games from the store and I'm pretty pissed cause I was invested in this save file. I recommend anyone who might have purchased it and not checking in a while to request a refund.

    submitted by /u/BongPackBobby
    [link] [comments]

    My character's net worth after having completed the entire vanilla game + expansions

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    God i am BAD at drawing people but i made a elder scrolls sona specifically to annoy my girlfreind's sona. She terroizes that poor telvani and likes scribs.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment