• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Morrowind So I tried a mod that let's Khajiit wear boots...

    Morrowind So I tried a mod that let's Khajiit wear boots...


    So I tried a mod that let's Khajiit wear boots...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Vivec Dawn from Ebonheart

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Caldera is having a rainy day :)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    This line of dialogue always makes me laugh

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I thought my cat looked like M'Aiq last christmas...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    this one doesn't want to dance close to the fire anymore

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    The Elder Scrolls Travels Shadowkey: a cross between morrowind and dagger fall

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I shall name him Tiny

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Sloowwwllyyy

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    I bought morrowind yesterday but i have a question for old gamers.. I thought the character have super slow walking. How can i change it, or i missed something about game dynamics? For solving this; i taked all "fasting" stats. 😒

    submitted by /u/kkxlll
    [link] [comments]

    Low effort meme

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Vivec City Gondolier

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me with modding?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Hi there, I think this is my first time actually posting to this subreddit, I'm usually here for the memes and just the nostalgic feelings all around.

    During the past few years, I've been playing Morrowind (Steam edition) and I just couldn't get over the graphics at first, only managed to play it for around 18 hours before I legit couldn't play it anymore, so I decided to mod it. I followed a guide on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVvSiiEbtuQ and it worked, I finally got Morrowind looking beautiful again, managed to get 50 hours out of it and I legit couldn't stop, it got me hooked.

    Sadly, the mods that I used to make it look as good as it did, did not allow me to change the screen resolution and the fullscreen option was greyed out, I really needed the game to be played in windowed mode as nowadays I'm more prone to switch between tabs than I was back then and so I decided to uninstall the mods along with the game and then re-install them.

    The only issue that I encountered with this was when I went to follow the video once more and turns out that some needed files were no longer accessible, or at least from the sources he gave me, and I could not find them anywhere else and so I've been unable to play the game since (This happened a few months back).

    If someone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm only looking for re-textures mainly, don't really care about adding mainland to Morrowind, default story and update graphics is the way to go.

    :-)

    submitted by /u/Exile_Dragneel
    [link] [comments]

    Yagrum Bagarn's fate?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Morrowind is a vast game, as is Oblivion and Skyrim. I was wondering if anyone here knew what became of Yagrum Begarn? I'm hoping there's a reference somewhere in Oblivion or Skyrim to him, but I've never seen one. I'd think the last living dwemer would have SOMETHING said of him later. Honestly, it's a bit odd his existence isn't more of an issue for people in Morrowind. From what he said when I met him, he was more than happy to have visitors and asked for more. Plus I'm pretty sure Mr. Lucky (called so because I decided not to kill him for his armor) upstairs would've given him that corprus cure. For that matter, it seems like he was semi-immortal since he was still alive... Then again I'm not too clear on how many years the dwemer have been extinct. I don't really know how their years and calendars work.

    submitted by /u/Nobody-worth_knowing
    [link] [comments]

    Murder at the Opera (sort of)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Being murdered for missing my lines is the best thing to ever happen to me in a videogame, I think.

    submitted by /u/deckarde
    [link] [comments]

    Red Mountain Reborn

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Link to pure mage guide

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comments/5fadt6/playing_a_pure_mage_in_morrowind_a_comprehensive/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    So this link that had a full, pure mage guide years ago is gone, and I was curious to know if anyone still had the information from this specific guide, as I lost my copy, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Slayona
    [link] [comments]

    Who won the bet?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Custom Character Skills/Leveling Skills used Frequently/Often/Seldom etc.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    So Ive read about the leveling and skill mechanics, and how a lv up happens after 10 skill point increase in minor/major skills. Also that there is an efficient balance of sorts in managing what skills to level in order to get as many attribute points as possible. Hence my question: Is it better to always have major and minor skills on things you don't use frequently? If so, doesn't this completely make the rping element of classes faulty?

    submitted by /u/Polosolo25
    [link] [comments]

    Where would you live?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    You've stumbled across a magic lamp. You rub it, and a djinni appears and tells you you may live in one video game world of your choice. Assuming you picked Morrowind, where you gonna settle down at? For me personally, I'm torn between a nice Imperial home somewhere in Caldera, or a modest yet spacious apartment in the waistworks of the Vivec Foreign Quarter.

    submitted by /u/NostalgicMisanthrope
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to this game after having not played since oblivion launched... looking for mod help.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I was around 11-12 when morrowind came out and I probably rented it from blockbuster 50 times on xbox, played from Juib to balmora 100 different ways and never really got much further than the first dwemer mine in the main story.

    I did love this game but I was honestly too young to appreciate how incredible it was and was more drawn to the easy but shallow oblivion.

    I got Morrowind free on the bethesda launcher and even just playing the first 5 mins and creating a custom class, stealing the plate and dropping it, starting my journey to totally screw over fargoth and the tax collector quest im just instantly back in love with this game

    However it is a bit rough around the edges, atleast for me on PC, I know the mod community is insane for this game and im looking for ways to improve the experience...

    - looking for 1080p support, better yet 1440p

    - custom controls, or even controller support ( i know I'm a noob)

    - some type of v-sync to help with the tearing im getting

    - maybe some graphics packs etc?

    just looking for ways to improve but not change the base game (also, if i need the steam version for this im not against buying it)

    any advice would be awesome! thank you!

    submitted by /u/MotionManTV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment