• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Morrowind Just wandering around on my first playthrough since ‘05 and even now I still remember this damn bridge. Turned right back around.

    Morrowind Just wandering around on my first playthrough since ‘05 and even now I still remember this damn bridge. Turned right back around.


    Just wandering around on my first playthrough since ‘05 and even now I still remember this damn bridge. Turned right back around.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Fargoth goes to the real world (made with Artbreeder ai, original image included)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Underappreciated Feature: All NPCs have Names

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Its a small difference with the newer games but it adds so much to the immersion. Why would my character instantly know the class and abilities of every random bandit? Now you have to take a second to look at your opponent and their gear.

    Plus it creates so really fun and scary moments.

    Fun: While clearing a random bandit cave I noticed this one dunmer lady with a spear could not hit me at all. So I used calm humanoid and asked "my trade." She gladly told me she was a healer.

    Scary: While on my way up north I walked up to this random dwemer ruin. It had some writing on the door which intrigued me. I walked in and there are these two khajits named "Cattle." I thought, "ok this is creepy but I'm going to go deeper." In the next room some dude named "Pel" rushes me. He looks like an average mage/bandit so I'm not scared as I'm Level 12. Then he starts beating the shit out of me which really confuses me. Then I suddenly realize he's a goshdarn vampire and it scares the bejeezus out of me. I never hit the recall button faster.

    This never would've happened if as soon as I walked it the HUD told me he was a vampire.

    submitted by /u/SpottheCat2893
    [link] [comments]

    Pharos, or the Ziggurat of Vivec. Pencil, oil pastel and archival ink.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    u/joedore435, Fargoth felt cute. Might delete later

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Thinking of writing a gameboy port

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Believe it or not, people are still creating gameboy games. One developer recently posted on /r/gameboy that he not only created a nice looking RPG but he's actually selling physical copies, box and manual and all.

    I was thinking of writing a gameboy port of Morrowind. It would probably be for OG gameboy or maybe GBC. I was thinking it would be pretty much from the bottom up and fairly stripped down, for example, just one room per canton in Vivec and not as many quests.

    I was thinking of borrowing heavily from Links Awakening in terms of gameplay, except a fuller item system and actual stats to drive weapon damage, etc.

    Of course this would take years but I like to work on little projects like this. I am wondering if there is any interest from the community in helping me develop this. I probably won't start until the weather gets darker, so maybe late September. I have a lot of general software development experience but not a lot in writing games. I could definitely use help in things like art and music. It might be a good idea to start working on an engine first so that I have an idea of how assets can be formatted.

    submitted by /u/dylanrush-dev
    [link] [comments]

    My very first physical copy arrived today

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Crassius, Jiub, and Caius rendered as real humans

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Question about combat: when do I roll the dice?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I've beaten Daggerfall and Arena so i have some idea how the combat works. But something i'm not sure about is when do i get to roll the dice? Obviously if enemy is out of range, I don't get to roll it. But do i always roll the dice if the enemy is in range and in front of me? Do i need to aim my crosshair at the enemy? What happens when there are multiple cliff racers within melee range? Seems like I can only hit one of them.

    Another question: is Morrowind the kinda of rpg where I should be careful picking quests? I mean I've turned down a quest that feels like the quest giver is trying to scam me into an ambush and rob me or something.

    submitted by /u/zollac
    [link] [comments]

    You don't belong here Outlander.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Just arrived in Vivec for business, and was greeted at the docks by this lovely dusk reflected on the water

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    [Xbox] Looking to get Morrowind, have a quick question...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Will the the Xbox One play the GOTY?

    Also, is the Platinum Hits version the same as GOTY?

    submitted by /u/UnknownSoldier9865
    [link] [comments]

    Ayem bullying the Nerevarine, specifically while dancing cause she really do be like that sometimes? (art by me)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    "There's someone watching me, I can tell."

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Get in the Numidium, Septim!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Looks like Archimedes found a new toy! (OpenMW on Galaxys20)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Any mods that add bulk quests??

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Hi legends!

    So another year has rolled around and I feel it's time for my yearly unearthing of Morrowind. Like a lot of you, I assume, I've played extensively over the years and can safely say I have done most quests available in the vanilla game. and have played a few of the larger singular quest mods out there.

    I'm wondering if there are any mods that add BULK quests to the game? not necessarily major quest lines, just lots of little quests to add to overall liveliness of the place.
    Is my best bet just to dive into Tamriel Rebuilt this time?
    I do however, Love the original map and would prefer to stay on the island..

    Or has anyone compiled a good list of many quests in one easy to obtain file?

    Thanks!

    p.s sorry if this is a repost, i didn't really search for similar questions :p

    submitted by /u/hughman308
    [link] [comments]

    Why do NPCs drift like this?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Xbox morrowind doesn’t work.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    it keeps saying that I do not own it, even though I do, and I never game shared. Anyone else share this issue?

    submitted by /u/Trifle-Doc
    [link] [comments]

    winged twilight !! . ngl . would smash .

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Blind Let's Play Morrowind - Looking For The Mystery Person!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Hi I'm apparently stupid as fuck? Nice to meet you.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    So I sold the boots of blinding speed, and was later told there's actually a way to use those without being blinded... I was not aware of this. Anyone wanna clue me in on that trick? The merchant I sold them to probably still has them. I just have to remember who I sold them to. Luckily there are only a few merchants it can be since I did that quest so early.

    Also, this sub really needs a "I fucked up" flair.

    submitted by /u/Nobody-worth_knowing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment