• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Morrowind When you kill an NPC for their house

    Morrowind When you kill an NPC for their house


    When you kill an NPC for their house

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Hlaalu Grandma Making Cabbage Biscuits

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    This is a beautiful power in Morrowind

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Need somewhere to store all the items that will never be used

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I always wondered what happened to Master Aryon. Telvanni was all but wiped out but he was a reformer and left you with the impression he was going to change Telvanni for the better.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Fok finds his way to Necrom, spends a few hours exploring, buys some clothes, and helps an old Ordinator out by delivering his dead friends sword. Necrom is excellent. Nothing but lore and good writing everywhere you go.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Skyrim/Oblivion-style Faction System in Morrowind?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    To clarify this isn't about the quests and structure of each guild/faction in Morrowind. Those are honestly perfect as is. I'm mostly talking about how factions in Skyrim and (I think) Oblivion influence the combat reactions of NPCs, like how bandits attack townspeople or how bandits and hostile creatures still fight in Skyrim despite both being hostile to the player. This doesn't seem to happen in Morrowind and from what I've read, it's because the factions NPCs belong to don't influence how they react to one another.

    Is it possible to implement this system via mods? I already have Protective Guards, but this doesn't fix the problem where it seems like NPCs only ever attack you or a guard, and not other townspeople.

    submitted by /u/BetterInThanOut
    [link] [comments]

    Someone built Vivec city in minecraft

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    It's ya boi

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    This man is a "basket" case....

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Catch 'Em All !!!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    What are some of your favorite parts of Tamriel Rebuilt?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I've really only dipped my toes in with the Telvanni quests and Old Ebonheart. What are some of your favorite locations, quests, or items?

    submitted by /u/CormacMettbjoll
    [link] [comments]

    Dunmer Indoril Build

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Going to start a new lore playthrough at the beginning of August and thought I'd go with the following:

    Race: Dunmer Sex: Male Birthsign: Atronoch Specialization: Combat Favored Attributes: Endurance/Luck Major: Mysticism, Alteration, Conjuration, Armorer, Speechcraft Minor: Spear, Longblade, Medium Armor, Destruction, Restoration

    Joining house Redoran/Temple while doing the MQ and plan on self imposed level cap of 20.

    Thoughts or suggested improvements?

    submitted by /u/coreywaslegend
    [link] [comments]

    Collect All the Moon Sugar on Vvardenfell.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Back in the day (like back when the game was released) my friend and I created a character who's sole goal was to collect every single pile of moon sugar on the island. We got tantalizingly close but never quite got there. I still hold on to every single one I find (and Skooma) but it's always a PITA when I talk with shop keeps and inevitably leave them behind in a pile on their floor.

    Most of my characters also collect as many Hakle-Lo leaves as they can find.

    Do you have any eclectic collecting habits? Tell me your tales.

    submitted by /u/PETC
    [link] [comments]

    Question about MGSO?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Is there even a way to play MGSO without having any bugs/issues with it? It looks really cool and convenient but I've heard that it has alot of game breaking glitches.

    submitted by /u/NMcBugg59
    [link] [comments]

    The Dunmer

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Best play-through challenge

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Add your favorites below

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/chunkboslicemen
    [link] [comments]

    High elf max difficulty

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    okey, so I wonder to play altmer on +100 difficulty - do you have any experience about it ?

    Wanna go with only magic oriented character, and breton is ... meh (just dont like to play human races).

    I am just worried that all creatures with spells or elemental damage would one shot me.

    What do you think

    submitted by /u/Sumsisk
    [link] [comments]

    seen in cape may,NJ, gave me heavy vivec vibes for some reason...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Missing hits on higher level

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I have a problem - I am level 25, have weapon skill on 100, 140 agity (cause of constant effect of my helmet), and I am still missing most of attacks. This problem is getting worse when I level my character i guess, cause monsters begin being stronger too. But I cant get my stats even higher and it is real annoying to miss every hit. I feel like my dark elf with every level up is getting worse instead getting better. How do you struggle with this problem ?

    submitted by /u/Sumsisk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment