• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Morrowind Meanwhile on Vvardenfell TV..

    Morrowind Meanwhile on Vvardenfell TV..


    Meanwhile on Vvardenfell TV..

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Based off of a couple old Japanese paintings

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Telvanni Swamp Wizard

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Found my copy of Morrowind for Xbox while cleaning yesterday, complete with this map of Vvardenfell!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Went inside the Council Club pissed drunk on sujamma and the bloodbath Larrius Varro ordered ended quick

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Using a random start mod with Tamriel Rebuilt and map disabled.... I have no idea where I am and it's awesome.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Morrowind In 2020 Is Beautiful.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    The temple questline is hilarious

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Currently doing the almsivi temple questline. I love how they have a bunch of dremora just standing there, reluctantly complying with the themepark-like pilgrimages they have everyone do. It's golden lmao.

    submitted by /u/phlofy
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a typo? “A mortal Kagrenac..”. Should be Dagoth Ur no?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    He still doesn’t want to talk about it.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Sneak level 1000 cartoon

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    There are dozens of mods that bring the Morrowind armors to Oblivion and Skyrim. But are there any mods that bring Oblivion or Skyrim armors to Morrowind?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I'd love to wear authentic blades armor in Morrowind since I am the highest ranking member on Vvardenfell after Caius goes back to Cyrodiil.

    Or just roleplay a Thalmor wearing elven armor.

    submitted by /u/Theesm
    [link] [comments]

    QOL tips for vanilla on xbox?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    hello! i was just wondering since i know the meta in this community is playing on PC and using mods to work around some of the clunkiness

    sadly my laptop is barely capable of browsing the internet, menial tasks are monumental feats for that shitty little toaster so idk if it could do much more then that so im stuck playing morrowind on my xbox 360

    i was wondering if anyone had some tips to help me out a bit. i already selected the option for use best attack and i keep a journal next to me to jot stuff down but other then that i dont really know of any other tips

    thanks for the help! have a great day/night!

    submitted by /u/psychonautictendency
    [link] [comments]

    fiend katana

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    ive always wondered bc its by far the most expensive daedric weapon Ra'Vir sells. is it worth the 9000 gold? thats like my entire bank, and im already using a steel katana

    are the enchantments that good? or would i be better off making my own variant with enchanting to save money

    submitted by /u/psychonautictendency
    [link] [comments]

    Help ? So I've installed the extremely buggy morrowind 3.0 overhaul. Fixed a bunch of things. But now all imperials look the same except some have helmets on and some have short black hair. How do I fix that?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Trying to remember what computer part Morrowind was packaged with for free

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    When I first got Morrowind I was a teen in high school, it came with a pc part that my Step Father had purchased(he has since passed or else I would ask him) . I think it may have been a gpu? Does anyone remember what pc part this game came packaged with?

    submitted by /u/ChenzVee
    [link] [comments]

    Fargoth's ring

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Is there a mod to remove/rebalance attribute debuffs?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Greater Bonewalkers are getting on my nerves. I have the spells and potions to fix it, but no amount of preparation is going to fix unbalanced, fun-killing mechanics like permanent attribute debuffs. Is there a mod that makes those debuffs temporary or just removes them from the game entirely or just keeps them from being spammed or anything? I'm at my wit's end.

    Or hell, is there an auto-kill cheat or console command or something? I'd just auto-kill the bonewalkers the second they're summoned. I'm desperate to never have to deal with them again.

    submitted by /u/X-Maelstrom-X
    [link] [comments]

    People who join house Hlaalu

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment