• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Morrowind Saw this on r/SkyrimMemes. Thoughts?

    Morrowind Saw this on r/SkyrimMemes. Thoughts?


    Saw this on r/SkyrimMemes. Thoughts?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    This is what I spent 80% of the game doing

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    We make a special trip just for you, same low price

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus meets a false god

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Cliff Racers really do make this game

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    A cover I found of the main theme.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Y’all n’wahs thirsty for some daddy Dagoth?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Ald Sotha

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Is it possible to use a gamepad on OpenMW's android port?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Just got a new gamepad that'd work great for Elder Scrolls games, but I don't see an option to use gamepads in OMW.

    I'm 99% sure I read there is no support in the Android version but figured I'd ask here. The touch controls are surprisingly good but having the screen obscured with my thumbs isn't the best.

    submitted by /u/hector_lombard
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for another mod that might not exist here.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I am looking for a mod that has different for settings, dungeons, towns, ect. sorta like in the other elderscrolls games. If there isnt a mod for this, then how do I configure one?

    submitted by /u/xXDayton_The_FoxXx
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of armor would a canon Nerevarine wear?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I'm sure we've all seen the art with him in bonemold armor and a daedric sword, but I feel like he would wear full on daedric armor instead, because of his connection to Azura. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Shoezz17
    [link] [comments]

    How do I restore my luck and personality attributes? Got attacked by a witch during the Cloudcleaver side quest.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Lockpicks, tips and starter quests?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    So I've played TES since about 2009 but only had access to Oblivion, ESO and Skyrim. I finally got Morrowind on Xbox (backwards compatible) and I'm really enjoying it so far.

    However; unlike the later games, I am struggling with combat and I can't find anywhere to pick up or buy lockpicks. I've tried to create a character that will level at a relative scale to the game but you can't really raise your long blade until you start stabbing.

    Any suggestions or ideas on how to improve? Character is essentially magic based with some stealth, relying on long blade (shoulda chose short, I know) when the magicka gets low.

    submitted by /u/whothefuckismatt
    [link] [comments]

    What tf happened to sky wind

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    They were so gung ho during the initial production, and now I haven't heard about it in years. Has it completed? Has it been scrapped?

    submitted by /u/mrdicknballs
    [link] [comments]

    Best textures?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Should I use Morrowind Enhanced Textures or Intelligent Textures?

    submitted by /u/NMcBugg59
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment