• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Morrowind Moon Sugar

    Morrowind Moon Sugar


    Moon Sugar

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    This is why there are no veterinarians in Vvardenfell.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    When you try to sleep

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Just trying to stay safe on the Bitter Coast

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Moraniel and Friends

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Just bought the legendary soundtrack after getting tired of it being unavailable on Spotify. Best music for anything, especially studying.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    My GF is streaming morrowind. her first playthrough! right now im her only viewer lol

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    A Durzog blocks the way

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Anyone know why I have a permanent 1 point Fortify Luck effect called "Extra Luck"?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Screenshot of the effect

    In a long-term game, just acquired this buff. I noticed it shortly after leveling up to level 46, while wandering around the Azura's Coast region doing random dungeons.

    I'm using MGE, MCP, and the Madd Leveler; I wonder if the leveling mod is responsible, since it does affect attribute gain. That said, I've been using it for 45 levels without this happening; not sure why it would decide at level 46 to give me this buff effect for the first time.

    It doesn't go away when resting or casting Dispel.

    Anyone know where this is coming from?

    submitted by /u/A_S00
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else do this

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    When I realised I could place down bookshelfs with console to place my books I realised I could put down just about anything. This has led me down a deep rabbit hole. I've built a medium sized dock town on Azuras coast near Tel Fyr complete with traders, Smith's, homes (Jerry rigged mishmashes) a market centre, pen, all covered by parasols and surrounded by fauna with a port for my stormrider ship (awesome mod) which is now quite packed with displays, bookshelves, traders of all sorts. All this from my mobile no less which is mind blowing. Who else's abuses the console similarly and how?

    [Edit] I will probably end up getting a decent laptop and get the construction set to start making tons of town mods.

    submitted by /u/readysetfallapart
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Play Tamriel Rebuilt - Episode 4 - The Bloodstone Pilgrimage

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I think vivec ghey, change my mind

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    How'd all these rats get in my house

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    When you realise you might need some help to DRIVE THE MONGREL DOGS OF THE EMPIRE FROM MORROWIND

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Ald-ruhn Edwinna glitch in morrowind rebirth, any suggestions? Can I reset her somehow?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    When I go to ald-ruhn to get duties from edwinna, edwinna tells me to go talk to edwinna, so I can't get any duties from her.

    Anyone encounter this before or have an idea what to do?

    submitted by /u/varyk
    [link] [comments]

    Went to sleep when i was attacked by dark brotherhood

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    How can I export the topic and script of Morrowind?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I want to translate morrowind into Chinese but I can't export the topic and script by TESCS,even i find a tool to export them but I can't import them,can anyone help me?

    I just take over this program resently.l only translated before.We have translated about 20 throusands dialogues in the past 9 years from 2011,but our leader is missing connection now .Now I take over it.

    We use a former patch which is not such good but can provide Chinese font.So we just need to provide a translated text and import it by theTESCS to make an ESP.I have asked the maker of the path about what I want konw but he said It's too long to remeber how he made it.I alse want to konw how to make an useable Chinese font.The patch is a black box for use after all.

    We all love Morrowind and we are nearly give up.I don't want this program break donw.Can anyone help me?Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/wingmoval
    [link] [comments]

    How do I replace all the sounds?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I would like to replace all the sounds in morrowind with some of my own. How would I go about doing that? Do I need some application or could I just do it with some simple copy+paste?

    submitted by /u/mrkenthappyface
    [link] [comments]

    C.H.I.M

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment