• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Morrowind Joe “DMT” Rogan [x-post] am OP

    Morrowind Joe “DMT” Rogan [x-post] am OP


    Joe “DMT” Rogan [x-post] am OP

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    The feels ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Felt like you guys might like this

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Been playing since release, TIL you can wear bracers over gloves.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Somehow I've never thought to try this before. If you're like me and choose your gear based on Enchant value, you can get 80 per arm with ebony bracers and extravagant gloves. 100 if you use the mod that adds exquisite gloves which are somehow not in the base game.

    submitted by /u/Bullshit_To_Go
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Mages Guild and Thieves guild overlap?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    So I know that one Mages guild quest in Balmora has you kill an argonian in South Wall Corner Club. This causes a wave of hostility from the occupants. Am I able to later re-enter the thieves guild and start that quest line without aggression?

    submitted by /u/Elder_Scrolls_Nerd
    [link] [comments]

    I made a free Morrowind hit calculator!!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I dont know about you guys, but sometimes I wonder about my hit percentage with melee attacks in morrowind and I can get tired of running the formula myself.

    So, I programmed this quick little calculator program to speed up that process :) I thought i would share it with you

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KZ7GX6b3CGuGENiuXN3GK4Jv2RFABdHm/view?usp=sharing

    EDIT: I am seeing that many my computer doesn't like when I download it, but I assure you its made with no ill intent :)

    submitted by /u/NimNom123
    [link] [comments]

    OpenMW .46 release(soon) brings a whole new level of creepiness to cliff racers!!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Lookin for a lore-focused marathon play/full playlist, ideally with two+ people on mic!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    I've never been a huge fan of how Morrowind plays, but a few years ago a friend made me aware of just how bonkers the writing for Morrowind specifically, more than any TES game before or since, was. Anyone know of a playthrough where that's a big focus of the commentary? I'd definitely prefer it if it were at least two people doing voiceover, too, the whole "novice plays while expert unravels secrets to them" dynamic has always appealed to me!

    submitted by /u/sighreddit1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with Load Order

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Hey all, as the topic says, I'm looking for a little help with my mod load order. Currently, I'm not using anything to order the mods, but I figured getting a mod manager or something and optimizing my load order would help with stability. These are the mods I'm running:

    Master Files:
    Better Heads (With Tribunal and Bloodmoon addons)
    Morrowind Comes Alive
    Morrowind (obviously)
    Bloodmoon
    Tribunal

    Plugins:

    Better Clothes
    Better Bodies
    Better Morrowind Armor
    Better Balanced Combat
    Linora's Leveling Mod
    Complete Armor Joints
    BB Clothiers of Vvardenfell
    Westly Presents FCOT
    MCA - COV Addon
    MCA - Westly's FCOT Addon
    Silverlight Armor

    Dunno if this really matters or will affect anything but I also have the Morrowind Code Patch.
    When getting something to manage my load order, is there a preferred manager I should get?

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Ragnadrok
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the mod "the doors of oblivion"

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    So I've been playing this mod and I wanted to know how to go to the ashpit of malacath, I know the portal is in clavicus realm but it says i need a key. Where can I find this key?

    Update: I discovered the entrance to his realm in namira's realm and that the key is on the boy of his ogre champion

    submitted by /u/Seu_Jorge_Deus
    [link] [comments]

    Only skill uncap for OpenMW

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I want to remove cap/set very high cap for skills in OpenMW, but I don't want to remove/change cap for attributes, is there any way for me to do that?

    submitted by /u/Kargtar
    [link] [comments]

    My gameplay of Morrowind

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I love Morrowind, it's art and such, the gameplay, and just about everything else about it

    I just suck at the game... I do know how to start off faster, but that's about everything I know about how to be good at the game.

    Does anyone have any tips on how to get better at the game? (I don't want to know about cheats or exploits, just how to be better at it, with tactics and such)

    submitted by /u/KabutoOfDeathYT
    [link] [comments]

    How do i fix this type of texture clashing. More explinations in the comments

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Mod Recommendations?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Looking to get back into the game and I just wanted some ideas on what mods you generally can't go without. Can be anything from simple quality of life improvements to something that fundamentally changes the way the game is played.

    submitted by /u/pingedme
    [link] [comments]

    Which quest is related to this journal entry?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Good dungeon mods?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I love the dungeons in Morrowind but they feel too short. I love the feeling of getting lost in them and having to survive on the items I have with me and just scraping by. I like the idea of dungeons like Daggerfall.

    So if anyone has any good dungeon mods let me know and also your thoughts on the idea of someone making a super dungeon.

    submitted by /u/Hiroreach
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on game exploits?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    I discovered that you can summon Golden Saints and sometimes loot them a moment before their bodies disappear. I just upgrade from nordic to ebony on accident. I'm still a bit of a newbie and I've tried to stay away from the most egregious exploits, but it seriously feels like this game is begging for players to break it. I love it.

    submitted by /u/The_Wildemere
    [link] [comments]

    Aldruhn mages guild expansion- mod release

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Anyone know any good dungeon crawler generators for Morrowind?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I just want to make my own very huge dungeon in Morrowind for the fun of it, but I was wondering if there are any good dungeon generators for Morrowind?

    submitted by /u/Acridity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment