• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Morrowind Most students want to learn to shoot fire from their hands, or summon daedra. My man Movis just wants to learn how to read

    Morrowind Most students want to learn to shoot fire from their hands, or summon daedra. My man Movis just wants to learn how to read


    Most students want to learn to shoot fire from their hands, or summon daedra. My man Movis just wants to learn how to read

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I wish we could join him

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Getting some serious Morrowind flashes from the quest directions in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Is Morrowind worth playing in 2020? Never played before

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Is Morrowind worth playing for the first time now? Played skyrim recently and loved it so i thought i'd try the older games, just having doubts as to whether i'd enjoy it as im not used to older games

    submitted by /u/Oscar_o347
    [link] [comments]

    Today I 'finished' My Corona-playthrough of Morrowind after maxing all my attributes except Luck

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Local Nord embarrasses pesky Cliffracer

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Nerevar is the best, as always

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Opinion needed for Ordinator 6th House Heretic Armor retexture. Yea or nay?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Blind Let's Play Morrowind - Trying To Find The Airship, But There's Only Smugglers!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Some time ago I got this morrowind themed tattoo. Now I would like to widen it. Actually I have no good ideas so I hope that some of you can help me out with this.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    An arrow in this piece of Morrowind concept art suggests that players could buy and sell items by interacting with them directly on display (In this case, by picking up the bottle from their inventory and dropping it on the merchant's table to sell it)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Help with morrowind mge ex

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Ok i am seriously fed up and on the verge of refunding this game right now, i spent 3 fucking hours trying to optimize morrowind so i can play it without glitches and bugs and that eventually led me to mge ex where i can change the fov, resolution, and other stuff. the problem is, the fov setting isn't even there wtf? either i am just an ape brain moron or the setting just isn't there, i literally can't play the game with such low fov because i am going to get motion sickness i need some sort of fix please

    https://imgur.com/a/U2ic6Wa https://imgur.com/a/yPgp3i7 https://imgur.com/a/gduZpp1

    P.S i am posting this at 2 am so im probably sleeping rn so i will respond in the morning

    submitted by /u/skrrtman1
    [link] [comments]

    Don't know how many times it was posted here :p

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I killed Grurn

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I think that's his name, from the Firemoth dlc. Firemoth was fucking awesome, the closest I have seen to a large scale battle in Morrownd so far, must have been like 200 skellingtons. Is the reward for killing him worth it? Or is the reward for turning it in better? I'm playing medium armor and so far its the first medium armor shield I have even seen not including bonemold (I'm level 10) but I don't know if Luck is particularly worth buffing that much

    submitted by /u/pheromonekvlt
    [link] [comments]

    Journal Entries Mod Release, seeking help

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Improved Journal Entries mod is up.

    It edits existing journal entries for quests to make them more accessible to first time players or those of us with poor memories and a lack of interest in creating a physical journal.

    I asked earlier if anything like this has been made before and no one could recall, so here it is. I'm very happy with the results so far, but the potential is high for this to be much better. I've been away from Morrowind for 10-15 years so I'm far from an expert. I'd love it if anyone with a lot of knowledge of the game's quests could offer feedback. Or anyone who recalls specific quests that are more frustrating to complete than the rest.

    submitted by /u/Moonracer2000
    [link] [comments]

    I went through the S.T.E.P. guide and now Morrowind won't launch because it's looking for Tamriel Rebuilt files.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    S.T.E.P. Graphics Guide

    Morrowind won't launch because it's looking for Tamriel_Data.esm and TR_Mainland.esm, but I don't have Tamriel Rebuilt.

    I reinstalled, deleted mod files, and verified integrity of game cache via Steam before going through the S.T.E.P. Guide.

    I'm using Vortex as my mod manager.

    submitted by /u/Nesano
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know whatever happened to the Morrowind 2 mod?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    As the title says, when I stumbled upon Morrowind 2 on YouTube I laughed my ass off. Not only hilarious/light hearted it's actually pretty detailed. Recently I noticed it was deleted off nexus and can't find the videos on YouTube with the exception of a few. TL;DR- Thought the person who made the mod was hilarious, wondering why they would delete their mod.

    submitted by /u/KimGrannytell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment