• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Morrowind Same, G'arrfield

    Morrowind Same, G'arrfield


    Same, G'arrfield

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Man, I tried so hard to get lycanthropy. Now that I finally have it, its just annoying.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Testing out the stylus I recently bought. Morrowind’s armor is always fun to draw

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I always thought the high ordinators looked awesome who here agrees?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Looks familiar

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    First Run through the game! Wondering if this build would be viable?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Mustn't Forget the Interior

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    About 1/5th of my collection in nerano manor. Anyone else do this?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    dagoth_irl

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Vvardenfell has either the best or worst realtors

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    My girlfriend got me The elder scrolls anthology for my 18th birthday today so now I can finally legally play morrowind

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Solstheim Map High Quality (1500 x 1750)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Solstheim Map High Quality (1500 x 1750)

    I couldn't find a decent Solstheim map with the border so I photoshopped two images together to get a high resolution map to print.

    https://preview.redd.it/yj4polqinyz41.png?width=1500&format=png&auto=webp&s=296a0787a892e706897d0a48d64a734211cb2241

    submitted by /u/GraemeCloutman
    [link] [comments]

    Currently working on a Dunmer Native mod. Was wondering what sort of things you'd like to see?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    This is a project I've been working for quite a while now that allows people to enhance their Native Dunmer roleplaying. Currently I have changed all references to you being an Outlander to something else more fitting like "Sera", "Kinsman", etc...depending on the character. Added a slight disposition buff across all Dunmer as you're no longer seen as an n'wah.

    What I am working right now is changing up the Great Houses quests starting with Great House Telvanni. Rather than becoming Aryon's Mouth it's being changed to you becoming Neloth's Mouth instead. I've only done a couple quests so far but they're more or less like Aryon's only slightly tweaked in dialogue and execution. I do plan on making some original ones though.

    As for the Nerevarine Main Quest. I'm planning on working on that last as it'll require a bit more of an extensive rewrite in order to make it work. Especially since the Nerevarine is supposed to be an Outlander. I have a few ideas in my mind for an alternative one but that's quite a bit later.

    Anyways what would you like to see to make playing a native Dunmer more immersive?

    submitted by /u/ThatGuar
    [link] [comments]

    The fastest way to get from Balmora Mages' Guild to Silt Strider

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Roleplaying as a redguard descendant of Cyrus, to be the Nerevarine

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Does this make sense? Any lore that says anything about Cyrus's offspring or family line?

    submitted by /u/TESforlife
    [link] [comments]

    Young Dagoth Ur

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Thief build help, natural playthrough

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    I do not want to have a perfect stats, minimal level character. Done that too many times, gets boring. I want this character to be levelled naturally, what she uses is what she gets. Plan on avoiding trainers for the most part (getting skills to 30 is okay, not beyond and certainly not training for ability points).

    Story I plan to play:

    Redgaurd got caught stealing a chicken. That was her great crime. Simple girl from Cyrodil, raised in the streets, needs to eat. Now, she ia dumped into this blighted land. Day one she watched a man fall from the sky, okay, insane mages, whatever. But the little worm thing that tried to eat her? What in Oblivion was THAT!? And those screaming lizard-birds? It was all she could manage to run back to Seyda Neen and catch her breathe. This land is insane, what else wants to eat her?

    So, basically, athletics and unarmored will her primary two "combat" skills, with sneak and security for septims. My problem comes from too many minor skills. I'd like to actually USE all of her class skills, without becoming another "I enchanted everything so now I'm a god." Small enchantment I'm good with, but it should be mostly HER, not her items, playing the game. Suggestions for this concept?

    Also not decided on birthsign, but leaning thief. That sanctuary constant . . .

    submitted by /u/earanhart
    [link] [comments]

    Which face mod is used in this photo?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Just finished my 3rd playthrough of morrowind, should I play it again?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I've run into about 3 errors while modding. They're all called unsupported nif versions. Any idea what to do about that?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Failed to load 'meshes/m/misc_dwrv_goblet10.nif': NIFFile Error: Unsupported NIF version: ., using marker_error.nif instead

    Just an example of one of them. Do I just manually replace that NIF with something else?

    submitted by /u/ClubsBabySeal
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the Silver Longsword (Thrust 4-18) cost almost twice as much as the Nordic Broadsword (Chop 6-18)? Steel Katana (Chop 3-20) also cost more. Am I missing something? Should I stop using Nordic Broadsword?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment