• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Morrowind Man, that’s crazy. You ever smoked skooma?

    Morrowind Man, that’s crazy. You ever smoked skooma?


    Man, that’s crazy. You ever smoked skooma?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    There is no escape

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Ascended, Yet Lonely

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I drew my Altmer Alchemist Nerevarine.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    "Come, Paul. Friend or traitor, come. Come and look upon my solo career, and Yoko Ono. And bring Ringo... I have need of him..."

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Morrowind has better description, and Skyrim has better Dialogue is the way I see it

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Elder Scrolls meme

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    a soulwell for my lazy ass

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Why is Azura considered a good god?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    To my understanding, Azura cursed the dark elves because of what the Tribunal did. In her anger she cursed the entire Chimer species turning them into Dunmer. I bet the Chimer didn't like that to much. Many negative things would happen to the Dunmer after Vivec disappeared. Anyways, why is Azura so good? She punished an entire species for the "mistakes" of the Tribunal. Maybe the Tribunal represents the entire Chimer species but still, Azura punished the innocent who shared the Tribunal identity.

    Also, what's up with Azura's Star? Isn't soul trap evil?

    submitted by /u/retrobright
    [link] [comments]

    They turned the Dwemer puzzle box into a real thing

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    69 hours! Noice!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Quest stuck help

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Hello all you cool ashlanders and n'wahs out there! Ive been a fan of TES since i was a kid. Morrowind was my first big boy RPG and i played the hell out of it. I rediscovered my love for it after Oblivion came out and I routinely come back every once in awhile. So when i started this playthrough i wanted to do something I'd never done before join a great house and actually complete the main quest. I've destroyed the heart before but never done the main quest and i knew from research joining a great house makes this easier. So i researched all three and decided upon hlaalu because of good ol' uncle Crassius and i gotta say I've loved it by far my favorite quest line so far. Anyway i got to the point of building my first stronghold and so far no game breaking bugs but i can no longer progress as my journal won't update after finishing phase 1. For context the other quest lines I've completed are the fighters guild and the imperial legion other than that i haven't done much exploring and don't think I've gone anywhere or killed anyone that could break the quest. Just want to know some things i could try to force it to progress as I'm playing Xbox GOTY on my 360 so no console commands unfortunately. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated brothers thanks again.

    Edit: Ok solved it myself before anyone had the chance and I'm leaving this up for somebody else who may run into the same issue i forgot to talk to Dandos again after talking to the orc foreman.

    submitted by /u/xtremechaos93
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantment tips?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I found about 10 grand soul gems in the game and filled them, but I don't know what are good enchantments. About 4 of them are enough for constant effects

    submitted by /u/PsychologicalFault
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Achievements?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Collecting achievements is one of my favorite parts of video games, but steam doesn't have any achievements for morrowind (or oblivion for that matter) so does anyone have/know of a list of achievement to try to get in morrowind?

    Also if yall have any set of items you think are fun to collect (like that one post where the guy soul-trapped all named members of house dagoth) I'd be up for that too!

    submitted by /u/Dibbue
    [link] [comments]

    KAGRENAC'S LOST LEXICON

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Brand New Morrowind player tips/questions

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I'm a brand new player who's always wanted to get into Morrowind, but I have a few questions beforehand! Three to be precise.

    1. What starting build should I go for? I know the combat is very strange compared to oblivion and skyrim, and that can be mitigated by proper Stat placement.

    2. Are there any go to mods I should use? I've got a meh pc, but it can run base morrowind without issue. I could probably do with some graphical update mods, if they're recommended, but in mostly looking for technical/gameplay mods.

    3. Kind of a continuation of the last one but, is there any good mod for playing this on a controller? I know, I know, I shouldn't be trying to play it on a controller, but I don't have much space and using a mouse and keyboard can be extremely cumbersome, so I'll use it if I have to, but if a functional controller support mod exists I'd be quite happy.

    Thanks to any help I may get in advance!

    submitted by /u/SpirituSantus
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite false god?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Just to know what is your favourite in terms of how did They portrait his character or how relevant in The nerevarine story.

    For me, I think The developers did a good job developing Almalexia attitude towards the destrucción of The heart of Lorkhan. How The power of a god consumed her slowly trying too much to avoid her inevitable fate, The death. She just became crazy and didn't accept it, too differently with vivec or sotha Sil. Also her character model and armor is very cool.

    submitted by /u/KhaylaLin
    [link] [comments]

    Your Sixth House name:

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Your Sixth House name is Dagoth + the last thing you ate, but spelled backwards.

    I got Dagoth Ananab

    submitted by /u/ElBaboso23
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Bizarre Adventure

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Ashlander wind music. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    An attempt to draw my character (excuse the hard to read Daedric)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Drawing of Vivec I did (Lineart: MS Paint with a mouse. Shading: Krita)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment