• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Morrowind No antacid or indigestion pill can help you here

    Morrowind No antacid or indigestion pill can help you here


    No antacid or indigestion pill can help you here

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    My favorite thing to do when playing as a bandit

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Skyrim when you level up: Yeah you leveled up, here's singing vikings. now go look at the sky. Morrowind: Here's a true to life and thought provoking quote about your experience as an adventurer in this strange land.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    A nice conversation with my Uber Eats delivery driver at the Seyda Neen Census and Excise Office

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Watch me beat the everloving fuck out of Nels Llendo.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Why Morrowind is so dark? (Personal experience)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Okay so its my first time playing Morrowind and I'm doing some guild/House quests with diferent characters and I think this Elder scrolls game is The darkest of all The Elder scrolls games. The dunmer are very bad people, they legalize slavery, They are racists, They think that we shouldnt be in their Lands (even if we are dunmer like them) and They are very corrupt and you can see this in some guild and House quests. In fighter guild They are Very corrupt, when I got there I though It would be like oblivion (where you are The good Guy trying to solve minor problems) but we look like mercenaries, everytime they told me "go kill this person" I always think "did he really do bad things that person?" and it's not only in fighter guild, The magues guild is the same, there are some people that told me "if this person dont cooperate KILL It" and I feel like... Mmm okay? And there is Also that mague grandmaster thats basically crazy because it makes you to do weird quests like "go kill everything". And I think The thieves and Morag tong are the least corrupted guilds (such an irony ...)

    But It's not only the guilds, The House too like in hlaalu houses where a fucking man told me to get naked...yes ...GET NAKED in front of him while he say things like "oh....yes....sweetiee...." Like wtf, and then there is another Guy from hlaalu where is very corrupt doing quests like trading with ebony or where you have to Steal things and in House telvanni They are so fucking racists like in a quests They wanted to reclute a man that just have an orc as a prisoner just because he wasnt a dunmer and there are some really crazy people there like a dunmer woman Who hits you if you wear the pants that she wanted!

    And then there is some weird guy that have like some female clones of him as a wifes like wtff why everything is so dark????

    submitted by /u/KhaylaLin
    [link] [comments]

    For those who just repost stuff in top posts from 2017 and get 700 upvotes ♡

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Mysterious ring found in a hlaalu plantation house

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Balmora

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get to Balmora with out getting fucked by those pterodactyls on crack

    submitted by /u/Theo220554
    [link] [comments]

    The most epic Morrowind fight you'll ever see

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    My new level/skill tracking worksheet - check off stat/level progress as skills are earned - first time playing since xbox

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Had some wall that needed patching up, so I figured that while I had the time I'd have some fun making it morrowind themed. I'm more a watercolour person, so it was fun to work in acrylic, despite my trash technique. Not really anywhere in specific, as I wasn't working from reference.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Am I doing something wrong with conjuration or is the game just fucked up?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    I've been playing morrowind for a while, but I never really got into mysticism, illusion, or conjuration, even on mage builds. So I've been trying to actively focus on those this time around, and it's pissing me off.

    Multiple times today I've seen an enemy, summoned a skeleton or flame atronach or whatever, and been absolutely demolished while my summon just kind of stands there. It seems to take a long ass time for them to aggro, even when I'm being attacked and the enemy is standing right in front of them. Do summons aggro more easily at a higher conjuration skill or something? Or should I just get used to them being absolutely useless for ten seconds before they start attacking?

    submitted by /u/Soixante_Huitard
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting my first play through.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I'm extremely excited for this. I hope it is a ride. Is there anything that I should know before starting? I have played Skyrim and Oblivion but I am most excited for this game by far.

    submitted by /u/Theo220554
    [link] [comments]

    Please, help installing Morrowind on Android

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I transferred the files from my notebook to the storage of my Android, and installed the OMW app. But the app does not recognize the directory, and keep saying I should choose a directory cointaining both the Data Files and the Morrowind.ini.

    I already renamed the "Data Files" directory as "Data_Files". I downloaded the Unnoficial Patch on my notebook too, and tranferred its files into my Android too.

    What am I forgetting?

    For more informations, there are more files that have a whitespaces characther, should I have rename them too? There is also a ditectory called "_downloads" who is filled with only empty folders, ess this supposed to happen? And, finally, the folder "Video" inside "_tmp" is also empty, shoud be this happen too?

    Edit: Solved! It seems I shouldn't have removed the whitsapce on "Data Files" directory name. Strange, since all the guides I looked upon said I shouldn't let the space there, otherwise OMW would not recognize the directory.

    submitted by /u/Lord_M_G_Albo
    [link] [comments]

    Madstone of the Ahemmusa. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Just to spread awareness

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    All of Morrowind's sound files are MP3, meaning it's easy to download songs off the internet and put your own music playlist ingame, enhancing the experience by a million times.

    submitted by /u/Lil_Smogre
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing on the Bitter Coast

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Morrowind laying the groundwork for Skyrim.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    hit chance is fucked (not a noob)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    So I recently started a new character, playing as a marksman thief assassin type. Problem is, my hit chance is totally messed up, making it really frustrating to play. This isn't poor fatigue management. I'm shooting arrow after arrow into the void with a marksman skill of 36 and an agility stat of about 55. My fatigue is full. This is worse than normal early game, and it should be better than this. I'm actually shooting about 50 arrows on average to kill rats when it only takes one or two actual hits. I'm using mods which I thought might affect it but none of my mods affect hitchance. Help?

    submitted by /u/Bactolk
    [link] [comments]

    I love Hand-to-Hand, but I still feel weak

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I got my hand-to-hand up to 100 in an hour (mapping attacks to mouse wheel down), and I love the skill, but I want to do more stamina/health damage, what kind of equipment should I be on the lookout for. The only piece I'm aware of is the sanguine horny fist glove, and looking online directs me to the same page about fortify hth.

    submitted by /u/alshogan98
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, everyone! I just downloaded this game, and I’m eager to begin my adventure. What are your tips for someone who has never played before?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I'm just looking for general advice for playing the game. Feel free to throw in any tips!

    submitted by /u/Black_Parabola
    [link] [comments]

    Mechanical focus, RPGs, and the mastery of Morrowind

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment