• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Morrowind My setup for today.

    Morrowind My setup for today.


    My setup for today.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Why are you shaking?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    What kind of cruel, sick parents would name their child "dead body"? It's like they wanted this to happen..

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    oh god no dont say it

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    More Heads and Diversity Expansion

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Why did I get attacked as soon as I entered into Valenvaryan?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I didnt even have my weapons drawn I just walked in and a mage orc started to attack me and then the whole town chased me

    submitted by /u/Exoduss64
    [link] [comments]

    My slave died, but it didn't stop following me.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Double Morrowind Games on Xbox one?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    I was looking through my Xbox One library and noticed two Morrowinds both saying Morrowind GOTY. First one is 1.5 gigs, the other is 4gb. Anybody else getting this? Maybe its just on my end. Not sure which version to install though.

    submitted by /u/ChugRussell
    [link] [comments]

    Help with levelling/building

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Hi, this is my first time playing Morrowwind after playing Oblivon and Skyrim all the way through. I was going for a battlemage (more on the mage side) so I chose a Breton female with t battlemage class, born under the Lover sign. I am doing the mages guild line but can't get across a bridge with a man on it. Is there anyway or specific place to level my character higher/grind because I need help. (I am level 1 btw)

    submitted by /u/greenwendigos
    [link] [comments]

    Coda Flower and Ampoule Pod. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I put off starting this quest a bit longer than usual.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Morrowind : DAGOTH UR HIDDEN VOICE FILES!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    [Help] House Hlaalu final quest

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I have to kill the murderer. Ok.

    • I go investigate Hlaalu Manor and talk to the servant, getting the description of the murderer.

    • I go talk the mohawk guy by the Silt Strider. He says it's an Argonian (lol ok)

    • I go talk to the Argonian. Nope, back to mohawk guy.

    • Kill mohawk guy and gtfo.

    • I have a bounty now and the quest giver won't talk to me. Ok.

    • I go pay my bounty and head back to cute quest Dunmer, but she still says to come back after killing the murderer.

    • Wat. I go kill the Argonian as well. Another 1k bounty. Fk.

    • She still claims the murderer needs to be killed.

    • I reload an earlier save and same shit goes down.

    I have no mods, vanilla morrowind pc. I've also made sure to hit every dialogue choice related to the quest. Plz halp.

    submitted by /u/buymymeth
    [link] [comments]

    Mercantile

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Best place to sell items with value above 5000? The soul gem with a winged twilight soul in gabeldirs room is a good example

    submitted by /u/btotherad2
    [link] [comments]

    are there any mods for morrowind that make it a bit more accessible for filthy casuals like me?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I've always wanted to play morrowind but the old combat, no quest markers, etc. kinda scared me off lol

    submitted by /u/NarrowInterest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment