• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Morrowind Caius Cosades Muscle Shirt compatible with Animal Crossing New Horizons

    Morrowind Caius Cosades Muscle Shirt compatible with Animal Crossing New Horizons


    Caius Cosades Muscle Shirt compatible with Animal Crossing New Horizons

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    On the skooma

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    How's your quarantine going? I made a map of Vvardenfell!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I'm being sieged by two horny Kagouti that kill me in one hit the moment I leave this hut

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Seyda Neen house. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Here's an Almalexia I drew

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I found a Bi-Racial guard: Vivec's not the only one!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Anybody know how to spawn the boots of blinding speed using the console?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Beacause I swear to god I have tried every kind of combinaiton possible.. capital letters, no capital letters, with the [unique] and without it, what exactly am i doing wrong? I just can't seem to spawn them

    And before you ask why I'm trying to spawn them I'm testing a mod i made that edits them

    submitted by /u/Paul277
    [link] [comments]

    Punchmage build questions

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I picked up the game recently and I'm almost done modding it. I'm really excited to get into it, and I figured a really good way to kick things off would be with a magic punchcat. I think the Khajiit are pretty cool, and the magic system in this game is ballshatteringly funny, so I was wondering if there was anything specific I should know in order to make this work. Obviously I should take H2H and Conjuration as a couple of my majors since I'm gonna want Bound Gauntlets, and I should probably go sign of the Apprentice, but I'm 100% sure there's more I can do to make this build even funnier/more effective. Any suggestions are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Sexual_Hobo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to carry over savegames across each new version of Tamrial Rebuilt?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    In other words, if I'm playing a character in the current version of TR, and a new version comes out, can I simply just update the mod and continue playing with that character? Or will it bug up saves or something?

    submitted by /u/OlorinTheOtaku
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner Question: I’ve read mixed things on where to store your items, and I don’t have a house. So where is a safe place to stash ingredients, armor etc?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    So I'm currently on my first play through in many many moons and I'm running into the issue that I am constantly border line over-encumbered because all the stuff I'm saving ie ingredients, soul gems, scrolls. I've currently just completed some of the Balmora quest line (main/guild) and before I set out would like to know some options. Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/javantonio
    [link] [comments]

    Completely lost the ability to play this game.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Completely lost the ability to play this game.

    I'd been playing a new file and trying out OpenMW for the first time. It'd been going great. One single mod installed: the watercolor texture mod. This morning I say "screw it, let's add in Better Bodies and Better Heads too". Now, whenever I try to run from OpenMW, it fails immediately and I get this message.

    https://preview.redd.it/hgcbwhpnj0q41.png?width=442&format=png&auto=webp&s=105c88891ee80a162b0afdcc199617ec599c1c04

    I try to open from Steam, and it brings up a window, gives me a loading symbol, then crashes. I try running from the .exe, same deal. I do all of this as Administrator, same deal. I uninstall the game, delete the damn folder, re-install, same deal.

    Does anyone have any insight into what might be going on here? Things were working perfectly. OpenMW was so smooth, running so well. What happened? I am at a loss.

    Thank you in advance for any insight given.

    EDIT: Does anyone know what the OpenMW error message is meant to convey? I'm not that type of savvy.

    submitted by /u/GeorgeEBHastings
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one GOTY glitch’s

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Trying to do the sunder and keening glitch but it won't work.. is it possible on this version of the game?

    submitted by /u/Bkelly23
    [link] [comments]

    Taking a Stab at Morrowind was...Interesting.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    How to write " (quotation mark)?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Used a house mod and put all my unique loot in the house but it disappeared. Now im trying to add it again with console commands but can't figure out how to write a " (quotation mark). I know this has something to do with me using a swedish keyboard as all of (-=.,?) and so on are all in diffrent places but I really can't find the quotation marks. Any clue?

    submitted by /u/baabzie
    [link] [comments]

    An update on Vivec...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment