• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Morrowind “Greetings. I am at your service."

    Morrowind “Greetings. I am at your service."


    “Greetings. I am at your service."

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    The Tribunal

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Code for Flamemirror Robe

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Call of Loot

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    haunting photos taken seconds before disaster

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    This joke has probably been made before but I hope you enjoy the visual

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    This gave me a very unexpected yet welcome laugh

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Image: https://m.imgur.com/Ckt9J8S

    Whilst roaming the Sheogorad region I unexpectedly came across a shipwreck. A shipwreck that didn't carry many valuables, unless you were Drarayne Thelas...

    In all seriousness what in oblivion is up with these pillows?

    submitted by /u/ArthurKM
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like the cut of my Jiubs?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I kept my word and took everyone's advice. Thank you! Here's to many new adventures!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Small chest. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Battlemage build questions

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Being a punching-based mage wasn't really all it was cracked up to be, lmao. I've rolled a new character that I want to be more of a heavily armored caster/swordsman hybrid, so here's what I'm rocking. My majors are conjuration, alteration, destruction and long blade. My minors are alchemy, heavy armor, speechcraft, athletics and enchanting. I picked Atronach for my sign and Magic for my specializations, then I buffed my Intelligence and my Willpower. Anything I should know before I finally get started?

    submitted by /u/Sexual_Hobo
    [link] [comments]

    Expensive Robe Code

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Controller?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Ive got a question: im playing on PC but i wanna play the game with a controller, is there any way to get the game working with a nintendo switch pro controller?

    submitted by /u/lelysio
    [link] [comments]

    Paper weight mod. Wait, no. Need weight of paper mod.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    I am grumpy.

    Why do scrolls weigh 0.2 units and plain paper weighs 1.0?

    Scrolls have wood bits on them. Also ink.

    Could someone point me to a mod that might make this make more sense? Please thank you.

    submitted by /u/Sydard
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking Experienced MODERATORS For ELDER SCROLLS RP

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Hello Roleplayers, this is Ash. I'm going to keep this short and sweet; over the next few weeks, I'm planning on creating an Elder Scrolls RP (mostly SFW) based in Skyrim some 25 yrs. after the 2011 game of the same name. The backstory is almost finished, and the mechanics are being worked out. I will need a handful of experienced writers and moderators to RP as some of the primary characters and get the community up and running by the end of the month (if not sooner). Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to comment below, or message privately if you'd prefer.

    submitted by /u/MouthfulOfAshes
    [link] [comments]

    When your old friend who also betrayed you comes to a place where destiny is made and no recall or intervention can work and tries to kill you even tho you're a god

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    So, considering there's fewer artworks these days, i layered this old artwork of mine in a fabric texture. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    How necessary is efficient leveling?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I'm about to start my very first playthrough of Morrowind. Owned it for years, never got around to play it. After finishing Skyrim for the first time a couple days ago and being kinda underwhelmed by the whole experience, I wanted to give Morrowind a shot to see if all the praise it gets is deserved.

    However, I'm having a hard time getting used to the leveling system of both Morrowind and Oblivion, the later of which I started as well. I'm not exactly a Min/Maxer, but I like feeling like I'm getting the most out of my current build and this got me worried. For my first playthrough I wanted to play as Dunmer Nightblade, but I'm not sure how this will work out in the long run. So far sneaking doesn't exactly help me out at the moment.

    I know I could always adjust the difficulty slider but that always felt cheap to me, and is something I'd prefer not being forced to use eventually. For the record, I'm playing without any gameplay altering mods as I want a "pure" experience my first time through.

    submitted by /u/ObscuraNox
    [link] [comments]

    How to make Skyrim feel like Morrowind

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Glitch with GCD leveling system? My speed increases by like 50 everytime I increase any skill.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Does putting your items in a container and then taking them back count as stealing?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I did this to pay off my bounty without losing stolen items, except I put all my items in so I wouldn't have to look at each item and remember if I stole it or not. This time I couldnt find a container that would hold all my stuff, so I did put only the stuff I actually stole. However, when I went to pay my bounty, the guard took all my stuff

    submitted by /u/ShrimpNooodle
    [link] [comments]

    Delving the Stronghold

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Ahhhhhrrrrrgggggggg!!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    *spoilers* Can I kill Yngling Half Troll and still get the vote to be Hlaalu Horrator?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I talked to curio and I kissed him so he he said he will give me his vote, then he said it only one sentence that I could just kill curio and that the other councilors wouldnt really care, am I still able to complete the main quest and be able to be the Hlaalu horrator?

    I've just killed him and I'm wanting to know if I should save or not, cuz I dont want to mess this up

    submitted by /u/Exoduss64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment