• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Morrowind After the 4th "You N'wah!" I started to feel unwelcome in the Ashlands.

    Morrowind After the 4th "You N'wah!" I started to feel unwelcome in the Ashlands.


    After the 4th "You N'wah!" I started to feel unwelcome in the Ashlands.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Code for the Exquisite Robe! Enjoy!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Marvel Looks after their actors

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    good one

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Xbox Fatigue/Mercantile bug?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Decorative Bowl. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Decorative Bowl. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    ![img](hgup1v9ugmq41 "Materials: plastic, papier-mache, putty, acrylic, varnish. ")

    Full photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/zkdslWt

    submitted by /u/Deloto51
    [link] [comments]

    Bendonan Guimard of Evermore.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Would it be practical to save these soul gems? My int is low, my mysticism and enchant are only 5 but I would spend the time to raise them if it doesn’t take literally hours

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I do believe that the falmers got blind because of this

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Luminous Russula and Violet Coprinus. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    First time playing. How do you guys think I’ll fair with this character? Any advice?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Enchanting OP items

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I'll start by saying that I'm playing the GOTY edition on Xbox One, so mods are not an option.

    So I'm already past the point that I get to in every ES game. I've completely broken Morrowind. I'm a lvl 37, have most of my attributes maxed (Willpower and Speed aren't, I have the Boots of Blinding speed) and Luck at 86. My Enchant Skill is 100. Have a few hundred thousand gold. I've made a lot of Fortify Intelligence potions that increase it to over 6,000 points for hours.

    Now I want to enchant things. I have Summon Golden Saint and more than enough grand soul gems.

    I want to know what's the most of any enchantment I can have on an item and how to achieve it. I'm looking to have constant effects on the items. For example, I want to make an Enchantment ring, a Spell Absorption item, a Health Regen item, etc. What's the most I can increase one of these on a single item. Again, I dont care about breaking the game (I have armor in Skyrim that has tens of thousands of HP buff).

    I've read somethings online and it sounds like people are making crazy op enchanted gear but I dont see how.

    Sorry for the long post. Anyone who has more experience with Morrowind who can help or direct me to somewhere with more information, would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Samillus
    [link] [comments]

    After ~12 years I (too) finished the main quest.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    And it was great, the portrayal of Dagoth Ur's madness was... curious and a bit surreal. I expected an amorphous pile of corrupted flesh , unlike what the dreams described, them being just dreams.

    Instead, I got this more humane being, an all buffed up dunmer with a 6 pack and a golden mask. Capable of discourse, self reflection within the limits of his madness (and ambition? if that ambition isn't consequence of being influenced by the heart itself) and capable of even being humorous, I didn't know where the "grand and intoxicating innocence" phrase came from.

    My only complaint was that I fought more cliff racers than Dagoth Ur's minions, that was INCREDIBLY annoying.

    Later, I killed and soul trapped Vivec, that fucker, and put his tongs and shoulderpads in my museum in Tel Uvirith for posterity.

    And I still have Tribunal and Bloodmoon to play.

    submitted by /u/Hobbyist991
    [link] [comments]

    Shirt of His Back quest bug?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    I accepted the Shirt of His Back quest, delivering the Exquisite shirts from the Argonian to Bivale Teneren in Ald Ruhn. When I get to the clothier, there is no option to speak to her about the shirts, can't find anything on Google either.

    submitted by /u/VeryBigGnome
    [link] [comments]

    Pickpocket fix?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Hey there, currently on my first playthrough. Playing a Nightblade, just joined up with the thieves guild and I've heard that there is a glitch that stops pickpocket from working properly. Its supposed to be fixed with the Morrowind Patch Code, but I can't see it mentioned anywhere in the bug fixes. I also have the Unofficial Patch installed. Is there anything else I need to take care off?

    submitted by /u/ObscuraNox
    [link] [comments]

    Font size increase without MGE?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I just started playing MW for the first time after being a big TES fan since Skyrim. I'm loving it, but since I'm playing at 1440p, the font is tiny to the point of giving me headaches. I'm using the better dialogue font mod but it doesn't do anything about the size. I tried Bigger Vanilla Font and it makes all the font bug out and smoosh so that half of the menus are unusable. I tried MGE just for the font size increase and nothing else, as I want to play with vanilla graphics, but the game simply will not launch. Are there any other options to make the font bigget

    submitted by /u/MattyGreg
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Mountainous Red Mountain

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    First of hello all hope you are all healthy and safe. I've installed MRM and have ran distant land and everything looks great from a distance. The problem is I have toggled collision to go check out Red Mountain and when I get to the center hovering above to view the Dwemer Ruins and the caldera the ruins are floating everywhere and everything seems to be out of place. This was late last night and I didn't test without the mod but I will this evening. Is this normal with this mod?

    submitted by /u/REIGNnBl00D
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment