• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Morrowind When you are exploring some ancient Nordic barrow & suddenly a Draugr appears

    Morrowind When you are exploring some ancient Nordic barrow & suddenly a Draugr appears


    When you are exploring some ancient Nordic barrow & suddenly a Draugr appears

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:03 PM PST

    These bones were made for walkin'

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:50 PM PST

    The Perfect Night

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Hotties Of Morrowind #31

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Manual Debug (if anyone interested, with 70 H2H it takes just about 10 hits to knock standard 400-fatigue enemy down)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    playing vanilla morrowind after killing and assuming Heddvilds identify, Day 1

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Just got to Balmora and am going to join the mages guild and house Telvanni before doing the main quest. Have never done a mage before any help would be great!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Hotties Of Morrowind #30

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I made a site where you can see all* player heads and mix them up

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    People of Morrowind have a weird sense of fashion

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:01 AM PST

    Trying to get into this game (PC) any tips?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:11 AM PST

    Like, in terms of the best races, skills, classes, getting used to the combat and no fast travel etc? I have dipped my toes into the game a little bit, and it's quite enjoyable, and the game being so abstract, makes it even better, no hand holding bs like in Oblivion and Skyrim. I just want some tips as I want to play this game all the way through, staying as vanilla as possible.

    submitted by /u/TechCommentaryVortex
    [link] [comments]

    Dumbest game-ruining graphic mod out there?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Hi all. Since we're all well into Top Hat & Monocle Netch territory, I want to find out if there's any weird, stupid-looking graphic mods or body/face replacers out there for Morrowind, kind of like The Pony Scrolls for Skyrim or Nakano-chan for F4? The main goal is to make the game look idiotically hilarious and as dumb-looking as possible so it was not possible to play the game taking it seriously. So, does anyone has any idea about mods like this?

    submitted by /u/motar79
    [link] [comments]

    Vague Memory of a modded Seyda Neen. Anyone any idea?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Hi! I have recently had a memory of a screenshot or short video clip I saw many years ago featuring a modded Seyda Neen. All I do remember is that it featured a lot of lights/lanterns and that there was a small blueish stall or tent in the shack area close to the ocean. Does anybody have any idea from which mod it might be? I've checked with a few Morrowind Modding Showcases videos, but to no avail. I am quite sure that I must have seen it before 2015, and it doesn't appear to be Aila's mod of Seyda Neen. Maybe an older version of Rebirth? It did look lovely, hence my interest.

    submitted by /u/claustro_
    [link] [comments]

    It's just a Silt Strider with Morrowind Music

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Redaynia Restored - adds the missing village of Ald Redaynia

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Is there a way to expand the map without OpenMW?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    I wanted to try out SHOTN and Province Cyrodiil but sadly with MCP you cant see their areas on the map. Worst comes to worse I figure I will just have the PT gridmap open so I can do basic navigation on my own by using landmarks and stuff. Is there any way to expand the map without OpenMW or am I stuck with the standard enlarged size.

    submitted by /u/A_Humpier_Rogue
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what mods I can use to achieve CHI- uhh, I mean, this.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Anyone know what texture/model mods can be used to make my game look like this? Cheers!

    submitted by /u/zackles007
    [link] [comments]

    Which Great House?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I just started a new character as a Dunmer nightblade. What Great House should I join?

    submitted by /u/MysteryCat2003
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Rebirth - Fog

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Just started playing again on my old desktop, installed rebirth for additional content....

    and it's just way, way too foggy. I appreciate the realism, but that just doesn't work for me, visually. I already have the gamma maxed, and I can still barely see. I truly appreciate the storms, duststorms, fog, rain, and all that, but there has to be some ini file (or equivalent) where I can reduce the frequency of the fog, or even the intensity / density of it.

    Part of this is due to visual impairment, and part is due to the viewing environment. And part is due to personal preference. There are certain genres of games where I enjoy being in the dark, as part of the gameplay, and MW is not one of them. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/smartyhands2099
    [link] [comments]

    Morroblivion

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Don't know if this belongs here or on the oblivions sub. I got morroblivion to work but is there a way to mod it further? Can I get a mount?

    submitted by /u/vintagedragon9
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Dark Brotherhood Quest

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    I managed to kill Dandras Vules and have acquired the contract, but when I read it the game doesn't give me an update to my journal. Reading online seems to say that when you read the contract the quest should progress, but I'm left with it telling me to check his chambers. What do? Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Bytesof64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment