• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Morrowind Morrowind's Factions

    Morrowind Morrowind's Factions


    Morrowind's Factions

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I swiped right

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    A lot of dark elves at my hospital

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:49 AM PST

    No matter what UESP said, Mournhold isn't very happy to meet vampire Nerevarine...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:49 AM PST

    VSW: Seagulls outside Gandrung Caverns

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:44 AM PST

    Well! What a pleasure! A visitor! An entertaining diversion! Come to consult the great Divayth Fyr? You have the divine disease? Want to plunder the dungeon? Or leer at my daughters?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Gargen Huul - as good as you can make it look on the multiplayer :)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Foul Murders.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Ahnassi romance(?) quest

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:43 PM PST

    A weird and unique quest I don't see mentioned very much is the one where you sort of have a relationship with a khajit named Ahnassi who lives in Pelagiad. It's hard to find and requires some serious dialogue to get started. I only found it because it was mentioned in the Morrowind game guide I had.

    She has some odd requests in order to become her "special friend" and eventually lets you move in with her. It was a very strange quest that I just remembered playing as a kid. Strange because you never really understand who Ahnassi is and why she has all these weird quests involving some very shady characters. It's all bizarre and I mean no offense to khajits but there were plenty of more human like races for the nervarine to hook up with, why a literal crazy cat lady? And the end reward is basically to have some guaranteed khajit tail everytime your strolling through Pelagiad?? Which isn't even often because there's no transportation to the town. Very weird. Anybody else encounter and play through this quest?

    submitted by /u/frososaggins
    [link] [comments]

    General OpenMW questions

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I just started playing Morrowind again since having played it last 15+ years ago. My partner and I wanted to play it together, so I was looking into OpenMW, but their website kinda sucks for straightforward information. My questions are:

    1. Can players freely create their own servers or do you have to use the ones they have already made?
    2. Does OpenMW run through Steam or is it separate from it?
    3. How do mods work in a sever if only some members have them? Or would everyone need to download them for it to work?
    submitted by /u/zackroot
    [link] [comments]

    dunmer poetry is black metal af

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Is Altmer warrior viable?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    I returned to morrowind after many years and I am trying to play a warrior altmer. It has been quite a challenge tbh. Should I keep going or is it a bad combo? Thing is altmers are my favorite race in oblivion and skyrim, but its much harder in morrowind. I do use magic, but my primary combat is two-handed swords. Will the game be next to impossible?

    submitted by /u/PonyOfTheGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best town overhaul mods?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Some of the newer town overhauls seem to just create empty buildings. Some older town overhauls are buggy. Many include massive landscape edits that ruin grass mods or are incompatible with various dungeon/quest mods.

    If an overhaul mod is particularly good, I'm willing to just delete cells from the grass mods to make it work.

    Ideally I'd like to see town overhauls that add necessary missing services and maybe some new quests but aren't horribly buggy

    submitted by /u/enderandrew42
    [link] [comments]

    wall on top of the steps

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I don't know, anybody noticed this.

    Morrowind, Akamora, Mages Guilt.

    If I want to go to sleep to first floor, I can't. Steps is there, but then is the wall on top of the steps.

    submitted by /u/Indigo_Pony
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to enable mods without starting a new game?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Heavy Armor Weight

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Heavy armor users, what kind do you wear? I have full ebony and a few daedric pieces and I find myself choosing to wear worse armor because it weighs less than ebony and daedric. I have 100 strength too but I have no room left over for looting if I wear full ebony and carry essential adventuring supplies like potions, etc.

    submitted by /u/anon5241
    [link] [comments]

    Typo?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Thorbjörn Egner posts only

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Playing guild quests vanilla first?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm starting morrowind for the first time after watching a bit of a let's play and I was interested in joining house telvanni. I heard about some interesting mods that expand on that, is it worth it to play vanilla?

    submitted by /u/Aech20
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Morrowind in 2020.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Dear N'wahs,

    I've played Morrowind a lot in > 10 years ago. Recently I found OMW and am playing a vanilla GOTY on my phone.

    What I remember from modding back in the day was that I was spending more time managing mods and crashes than playing, with most mods also severely imbalancing the game.

    My question now is, if I start playing Morrowind on PC again in 2020, what version (OpenMW?), en what patches/mods/expansions should I use to get a fun and vanilla-like experience?

    This has most probably been asked before, but I could find a complete guide from the last 2 years so here I am.

    Thank you for this community!

    submitted by /u/Nummlock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment