• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Morrowind He kinda deserved it tho 😳

    Morrowind He kinda deserved it tho ��


    He kinda deserved it tho ��

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    This is how i play Morrowind. I start by focusing on personality, speechcraft and mercantile, i rip off all the merchants, steal everything that isnt nailed down, train my alchemy to 100, then i use it to break the game and kill every single NPC

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Dagothwave

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    My buddy secretly sent me this mug. Now I just have to find some skooma...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Sunset at Tel Fyr

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Been playing this game since I got it with my allowance for 8 bucks on sale at Walmart as a kid 15 years ago because the back cover looked so damn cool...and finally snagged the Bible!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Help me find an obscure quote from Morrowind or Oblivion?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Title says it all. Here's what I know;

    -I had the quote written down for ages, but lost it. Idk if it was for a quest or not, but it involved a crazy lady in a shack or maybe temple type thing? I believe you had to kill her or she'd kill you, but it's been a decade since I found this quote so I'm sorry I'm not more help.

    -This specific quote was something I saw, wrote down, and hung on a wall for YEARS, but I cannot remember the full thing!?

    -The quote was on a piece of paper that might have been the crazy lady's journal, in either the Morrowind or Oblivion games and it said;

    -"Pain is a force that purifies, something and something" Then it said stuff about cleansing the soul, fire, and hell I think???

    -Please help me. Google has done nothing, and it's been bugging me since I lost the damned paper 3 months ago. 🙄🤦

    submitted by /u/weirdrosebud
    [link] [comments]

    Best leveling mods in your opinion?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:50 AM PST

    I hate Morrowind and Oblivion's leveling system because I like to minmax but don't like doing things that take me out of the experience like having all my preferred skills as miscellaneous, tracking skill gains, swimming and sneaking into a wall for hours etc. It's a shame Skyrim is so copy+paste with its dungeons because I actually quite like the leveling system even if it is a bit basic.

    I've got the rest of the useful/recommended mods thanks to Zaric's video. Anything out there similar to Oblivion's "+5 always" mod?

    submitted by /u/StuckInTheK-Hole
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplay ideas for a fun reason to travel all across Tamriel Rebuilt?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Looking for something more specific than a generic explorer.

    What would this character be doing that would translate into fun gameplay beyond just aimless wandering?

    What would be some fun character personality attributes that would add flavor & depth so it's the character playing & making choices?

    What I've been some fun roleplays that you've done in the past?

    submitted by /u/xerofoxx
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase view distance without heavy fps drops?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Hey guys I need help. I tried to increase my view distance and it pretty much killed my fps. I'd like to think my computer is decent. I tried with both MGE, OpenMW, and the old old Morrowind Overhaul mod.

    I'm also wanting to work it with Tamriel Rebuilt

    My specs are RX 570 4GB, I7 3770, 16gb ram, C: is 250gb Samsung SSD, D: is 500gb mechanical hard drive

    submitted by /u/thiccestboiii
    [link] [comments]

    **Morrowind Hardcore Mode** Version 3.4 Release.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    For experienced players, Morrowind can get to be way too easy. If you want to up your game and enjoy a new Morrowind experience that is very challenging, yet fun, fair, rewarding and free of exploits, then this mod is for you. Check out the Before And After video for a preview of the hardcore combat.

    Several big changes in this version. Details on mod page.

    https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45846

    submitted by /u/Teralitha
    [link] [comments]

    I need some major help playing Morrowind on the Xbox 360

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    So, I bought Morrowind GOTY for original Xbox off of Amazon, it said that I could play it on 360 if I just download an update on my console. I get the game, connect my 360 to the Wifi, and it downloads two different updates. After that, it didn't have any more updates but I still couldn't play morrowind. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SlideWhistler
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind mods

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Hi, i have Morrowind on disk and the mods i use on Vortex arent working.

    Can someone please help

    submitted by /u/Dominik2474
    [link] [comments]

    He pink...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Need help on the" Blood, Sweat and Tears " quest in ald velothi

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:42 AM PST

    im doing this quest called blood, sweat and tears in ald volethi. it involves the kidnapping of citizens by the ashlanders.

    im stuck on a part but this quest is not on the wiki or anywhere else. i dont have any quest mods either. any explanation?

    submitted by /u/icedcapo000
    [link] [comments]

    Audio clipping with wireless earphones

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Greetings Outlanders

    As the title says I'm playing morrowind using wireless skullcandy earphones, but there is heavy audio clipping. When I switch back to speakers the audio is fine, any advice on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ErabortheWise
    [link] [comments]

    The Tribunal journal improvement isn't showing.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:40 AM PST

    I remember back in the Xbox days that Tribunal added an active quests sort feature, and I'm really missing that now. Not sure why it isn't showing here.

    I've got the English Steam version of Morrowind with both expansions installed. My mod list is minimal, but I do have the MGE XE, Morrowind Code Patch 2.4, and the Morrowind Patch Project 1.6.6 installed.

    How do I go about fixing my journal? I can't find anything online about why this might be happening.

    Edit: What my journal looks like https://imgur.com/a/YXGdmpA

    submitted by /u/Occam_Toothbrush
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else use MGE XE

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I've set it up as per the instructions but when I launch the game it's still vanilla graphics and everything? No idea what I'm doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/LM4500
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment