• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Morrowind *cliff racer noises*

    Morrowind *cliff racer noises*


    *cliff racer noises*

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:06 AM PST

    I guess I walked right into that one.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:35 AM PST

    We will complete our mission here and now. A speedy death to you.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Come, Nerevar. Friend or traitor, come. Come and look upon the Heart, and Akulakhan. And bring Wraithguard... I have need of it.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    This took me way too long

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Plundering Ancestral Tombs as a Dunmer and Almsivi Devotee

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:26 AM PST

    Relatively new to the Reddit though I've been playing Morrowind on and off since it came out.

    I'm role-playing a Dunmer member of the Almsivi temple, and as such having some trouble with the idea of plundering all the ancestral tombs scattered about the place. Has anyone else thought about this?

    submitted by /u/dt06el8
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with Shadows on Ground

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Been having this issue with shadows in Morrowind since I first started (90 hours ago now); however since I have travelled to Solstheim it is much more noticable. Essentially there is a line of blocky shadows always in front of my character about 5-10 meters away - it's hard to see in the video unless you are in 1080p, but very noticable in game.

    I have tried a number of fixes including lowering the minimum static size in MGE, disabling Morrowind's in game shadows, and turning on High Quality actor shadows. Any and all advice would be appreciated.

    Thanks everyone!

     

    Mod List Below:

    001 Morrowind.esm

    002 Tribunal.esm

    003 Bloodmoon.esm

    004 Patch for Purists.esm

    005 Better Heads.esm

    006 Better Heads Tribunal addon.esm

    007 Better Heads Bloodmoon addon.esm

    008 Patch for Purists - Book Typos.ESP

    009 Patch for Purists - Decimal Errors.ESP

    010 RealSignposts.esp

    011 Better Bodies.esp

    012 abotWhereAreAllBirdsGoing.esp

    013 Better Clothes_v1.1_nac.esp

    014 More Better Clothes.ESP

    015 Better Morrowind Armor.esp

    016 Graphic Herbalism.esp

    017 Old_dwemer_books.esp

    018 Lake Fjalding Anti-Suck.ESP

    019 Graphic Herbalism Extra.esp

    020 MrAA_SeydaNeenHouse_v1.0.esp

    021 mwse_Containers.esp

    (Also using MGE-XE, MCP, Morrowind Graphics Guide Shaders, Morrowind Enhanced Textures 4K, Project Atlas, MOP, and Correct UV Rocks).

    submitted by /u/THEfogVAULT
    [link] [comments]

    Do you consider looking things up on google/uesp cheating?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I mean like where certain locations are etc.?

    submitted by /u/PonyOfTheGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    Story time! What are your best/hilarious/craziest moments or battles?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    I'll start off with one that happened yesterday. Recently, I decided that I wanted to do something different that I hadn't done before and decided on giving the Morag Tong a try. I got my writ to take out the guy that buys my ticket into the Tong. I go to the cornerclub he's in, but he won't talk to me. Recalling that stripping down naked sometimes surprises people enough to talk to you, I got down to my skivvies and then started insulting his mother. He takes the bait and initiates combat with me. Before he can land a hit, I pause and open my inventory and equip all my gear.

    Of note, I have like a 60% Reflect chance with everything on. Before I can even start swinging my blade, Mr. Doesn't-Know-He's-Dead-Yet is firing off all sorts of nasty spells at me and all of them backfire right into his ugly face and he ends up killing himself without me lifting a finger. My journal updates that I "lawfully and honorably" killed him. Which is hilarious, considering he just turned himself into a pile of ashes at my feet.

    What's your best or most hilarious moment in Morrowind?

    submitted by /u/beskartuxedo
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what is causing this mess? I can't see dick shit during blight storms on red mountain. All I see is giant square textures flying at my face.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:34 PM PST

    I choose to believe this is the canon playthrough ie this is what actually happened in lore. The glitches are just the Nevarine Chimming his way through the walls

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Can anyone help me limit FPS since this option is not working?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Sounds familiar...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    https://futurism.com/researchers-want-live-fungus-megastructure

    We propose to develop a structural substrate by using live fungal mycelium," reads the paper. "Fungal buildings will self-grow, build, and repair themselves.

    submitted by /u/sendmecatpics9
    [link] [comments]

    ALMSIVI's Calling; or A Reborn Dunmer's First Day on Sacred Ground.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Can we get 2 downvotes for Nerevar?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment