• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Morrowind How on earth did people first find the Mudcrab Merchant? Did they just look in the data files or something? Cause I'm struggling to imagine someone just coming across this: there's nothing distinctive about him. How bored would you have to be to start trying to talk to mudcrabs?

    Morrowind How on earth did people first find the Mudcrab Merchant? Did they just look in the data files or something? Cause I'm struggling to imagine someone just coming across this: there's nothing distinctive about him. How bored would you have to be to start trying to talk to mudcrabs?


    How on earth did people first find the Mudcrab Merchant? Did they just look in the data files or something? Cause I'm struggling to imagine someone just coming across this: there's nothing distinctive about him. How bored would you have to be to start trying to talk to mudcrabs?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I've made a Kagrenac this time

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:32 AM PST

    This is the first time I've played, scared the crap out of me.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Morrowind Werewolf

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:40 AM PST

    Dunmer doodle

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:33 AM PST

    Falmer ashlander raised in the Molag Amur region of Vvardenfel, circa 3E 416.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    This Is A Long Shot

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:27 PM PST

    I don't know if this is even possible or if the files would be compatible. But is there any way to transfer a save file from and X-box one over to computer?

    Or failing that, is it possible to use console commands to place my character at the same level of progression?

    submitted by /u/TheFuzzyBean
    [link] [comments]

    My level 2 Mages Guild student is studying hard.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:22 PM PST

    OpenMW Wizard doesn't see the .esm file.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Recently I wanted to try playing Morrowind using OpenMW, but there appears to be a big problem I just can't find a solution to.
    So after I have installed Morrowind and OpenMW(two separate folders in Games), I run the Installation Wizard of OpenMW and it just doesn't see my Morrowind installation. Even after I find it manually and select the Morrowind.esm file it is not showing up in detected installations.
    What is wrong here and can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/julchk
    [link] [comments]

    Rebellion at Frostmoth problem

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Hi there. I'm playing multiplayer with a friend and we started Rebellion at Frostmoth but we have a little problem with this. We have the journal entry for finding the booze in Antonius' desk but he doesn't have the talk option for "dry fort" and "shipments have stopped" brings out the same line and conversation end as it does on the first time.

    Now, there is of course some background that may have caused this: my friend didn't understand how invisibility works, got caught stealing something and got expelled from Legion.

    1. I'm not sure if loosing the booze from our inventory is a cause here as we do have the journal entry. If it is then we'd just have to locate which evidence chest has it as it's not in Frostmoth. Also some of the more expensive booze is in my inventory instead of his but Antonius doesn't react to either of us any different.
    2. We've had some troubles with expellation glitching in multiplayer before and as this was caused by a silly mistake to begin with, my friend just fixed it by editing the file to remove the expellation. I don't think that should affect anything but can Legion status have anything to do with Antonius' status? The quest I guess counts as a legion quest but Antonius counts as Cult as far as I can tell. Also due to how MP factions work my character never had any problems and I'm getting the exact same results.
    3. If we can't figure this out in a sensible and not too time consuming manner is there some line we can punch in to make the game believe we've confronted Antonius already and carry on with our day. We've been on this simple stupid quest for more than 2 hours already.

    Not sure if the mod really has anything to do with the problem but as we are playing multiplayer here I'll mark it as such.

    Thank you for your patience.

    submitted by /u/Sixsixsheep
    [link] [comments]

    And people say Silent Hill is the game known for having fog

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Seriously how did he know?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:20 PM PST

    TV scaling for Open Morrowind?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Wasn't sure where to put this, but I have a 32" TV in my bedroom and am playing OpenMW on an SFF PC. Problem is, where I sit/lay on my bed is nine feet away from the TV. Yes my bedroom is large, so I ask; is there a UI scaling setting I'm missing? Or like a mod to make the UI bigger? Thanks in advance for any help.

    submitted by /u/washedsouls
    [link] [comments]

    Just found this for a quid in a charity shop. Still in the cellophane!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:49 AM PST

    2020 Morrowind Modding Help

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:12 PM PST

    I've done some research and google searches but there isn't anything more recent than about a year ago on what the community considers the "essential" mods and how best to install them. I only just started playing around with mods a few weeks ago and I don't have an amazing computer, but I want to patch and modernize Morrowind as best as I can. How do I do this?

    If this has been covered more recently and I missed it, my apologies. Please direct me there.

    EDIT: Now I see the Modding Guides tab on the top of the screen. How up to date is the MGG (STEP Guide)?

    submitted by /u/wreaton03
    [link] [comments]

    Do Almalexia and Dagoth ur have limited mana?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Or do they have infinite mana and can drop nukes forever?

    submitted by /u/PonyOfTheGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with modding

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:09 PM PST

    I just got Morrowind for the PC and was hoping to do a modded playthrough with updated graphics. However, I'm kind of stuck. I decided on using this guide but I can't seem to get everything working properly. I was able to download MGE XE and MCP with little issue and got those working fine, but I'm confused on how to start with all of the smaller mods included. I just tried downloading them all through Nexus Mod Manager, but after adding the first wave to the game I got error messages about missing textures. After removing the culprits I couldn't even tell if the one's I'd 'successfully' added were even working. I'm feeling that I should probably manually download the mods and put them into the game, but I have no clue how to do that. I'm super inexperienced with modding and have only been able to mod my Skyrim copy because of the simplicity of NMM and my luck with having almost no errors. Thanks in advance to anybody that is able to help

    submitted by /u/supossum
    [link] [comments]

    TIL Using Enchanted Cast on Strike Weapons Counts Towards Enchant training.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:40 AM PST

    I mean it does make sense that it would but it never occurred to me. I was just in the middle of a fight when my Enchant skill popped after whacking someone.

    surprisepikachu.jpg

    Anyone else have stories of learning things in game that you thought you already well understood?

    submitted by /u/scJazz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment