• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Morrowind After 2 years, I finally completed the main quest, Bloodmoon, and Tribunal/Sotha Sil Expanded

    Morrowind After 2 years, I finally completed the main quest, Bloodmoon, and Tribunal/Sotha Sil Expanded


    After 2 years, I finally completed the main quest, Bloodmoon, and Tribunal/Sotha Sil Expanded

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    938 hours doing something while running away from main quests.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Figured I should pay back for what I borrowed at the start

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Getting real serious in Morrowind

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Almalexia, by me!✨

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Let's not make this OFFICIAL outlander, move along.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:55 PM PST

    This is one of those moments in time none of us ever gonna forget

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:11 AM PST

    These trees just gave me Ashland vibes

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    What a Grand and Intoxicating Title

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Fortify Intelligence = Fortify Magica

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Enhanced Invisibility

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Dreamed Yams.mp3

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:09 AM PST

    How viable is it to make a bound-armour & bound-weapon build?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    In terms of magicka cost and ease of creating spells, how viable is it to make a bound armour/weapon build and solely use said items to attack your enemies (excluding quests that require you to use a different weapon) and protect yourself?

    submitted by /u/Anos-Seloth
    [link] [comments]

    Alchemy really makes you overpowered [Tribunal MQ spoilers]

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    This current playthrough is the first one in which I use alchemy. Well, I use it mainly to advance in Mages Guild / Telvanni / Temple quickly and pretty much the only potions that I keep are restore health / magic / fatigue, I sell the rest. I often read about how Alchemy makes you overpowered (in Morrowind or Skyrim) and I clearly have limited experience with it but I'm honestly amazed how MUCH overpowered you become using only some minor alchemy. Not only I found out that alchemists sell restocking stuff in matching combinations (such as the Altmer lady in Balmora sells stuff to make levitation potions among other stuff) but self-made potions really help you in bad situations.

    SPOILER: I just killed Almalexia. I'm only lvl 32. I don't even have long blade (my main weapon) maxed. I remember from the previous playthroughs that Alm was pretty tough. Well, not this time. I made a bunch of restore health potions before I went to Clockwork City and when we started to fight, I drank two or three just to prepare myself for the damage. Almalexia had no chance. She didn't even scratch me, every of her hits was immediately covered by my long-lasting potions. It was absurd. Who needs godly gear and spells and weapons, when you need only a handful of potions, haha?

    So basically, this is me bowing down to alchemy, I've never expected it to be that powerful.

    submitted by /u/Nerevanin
    [link] [comments]

    How to get into Morrowind?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    I tried completing the main quest, but I just lost interest over time. Do you have any tips on how to get into the game?

    submitted by /u/BanEURightNow
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think is the moral thing to do in the "Unsanctioned Training" Mages Guild quest?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:59 PM PST

    I'm on the fence about whether to report Only-He-Stands-There to the Mages Guild. Does anyone have any thoughts about what the most moral choice would be?

    submitted by /u/SamsontheMarksman
    [link] [comments]

    missing object Unknown_Grass?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    when i launch up the game this message comes up. what do i do?

    submitted by /u/icedcapo000
    [link] [comments]

    tales of Bozo, the God Damn Clown - Part I

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    >be me, Bozo

    >be God Damn Clown, running and jumping around vvardenfel

    >hit up the big city

    >hear about "dark brotherhood"

    >ask woman dressed in all black about dark brotherhood

    >"Alright, fine. I'll meet with your grandmaster. Tell Eno Hlaalu I'm willing to talk."

    >never heard of eno hlaalu

    >write in journal

    >"I spoke with Tsrazami and she agreed to meet with Eno Hlaalu."

    >good to know

    hours later

    >be me, Bozo

    >still clowning around vivec city

    >still don't know anything about dark brotherhood

    >ask merchant

    >"Alright, since you asked - go talk with Tsrazami in the market canton. She's in the dark brotherhood."

    >write in journal

    >"I've been informed that Tsrazami is in the Dark Brotherhood. I should tell the grandmaster."

    vivec sure is a crazy town

    submitted by /u/PauloDiCapistrano
    [link] [comments]

    Days of the Week Mod?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Is there a mod that adds the days of the week to the Morrowind days - e.g. the first day you join being "Tirdas, 16th Last Seed"?

    submitted by /u/Anos-Seloth
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Inquisitor/Templar Build

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    What do yall think of this build. Going for an Inquisitor or Dragon age Templar style character for an Imperial Cult and legion member. Possibly fighters guild? Any thoughts? Btw im more into roleplaying than min maxing, but Id like this build to be fairly viable.

    Race: Nord

    Birthsign: The Ritual

    Specialization: Combat

    Favored Attributes: Strength, Willpower

    Major Skills: Long Blade, Heavy Armor, Restoration, Mysticism, Alteration

    Minor Skills: Conjuration, Enchant, Blunt, Armorer, Speechcraft

    submitted by /u/TheRamzy
    [link] [comments]

    Trailer for my recently started let's play. It is modded, max difficulty, and a challenge run. It will be roleplay intensive.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment