• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Morrowind Why walk when you can ride?

    Morrowind Why walk when you can ride?


    Why walk when you can ride?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Let's go to Solstheim they said... It'll be fun they said /me /watercolor

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    My favourite character was Rincewind an extremely powerful Altmer Telvanni/Mages guild Wizzard. Their only downside was an insane fixation for spoons and pillows I had 100s of each-I evenkilled to get some. I actually had to chuck good stuff to make space for the spoons and pillows. Don't have a pic

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Me and the boys all at level 3 about to raid Ghost Gate

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:42 AM PST

    Peak Weaponry

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:33 PM PST

    sprited my khajiit. Amateur work, but im proud anyway.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    This has been my most efficient playthrough in terms of skill gain/leveling, finishing storylines, gathering gear. I even did the goblins and The Clockwork City on 100 difficulty. Wish me luck in Solstheim. This game is AMAZING!!!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:20 AM PST

    The Lessons in a nutshell

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Most underwhelming quest?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Recently started playing again.

    I used Almsivi Intervention and ended up im Gnisis.

    Saw this chap standing in the water so I decided to talk to him. Turns out some guy stole his pants.

    I went to the aforementioned guy, but my disposition was too low to make him give me the pants. Bribed him for like 200 gold because I have no personality (and not a high value ingame either ;D)

    Returned to the pantless guy. Gave him his pants. He gives me... 3 hackle-lo. And just walks off.

    Gave me a good chuckle, but pretty underwhelming. Do you guys know of other weird ones like this?

    Here's the quest im talking about: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Hentus_Needs_Pants

    submitted by /u/Visgraatje
    [link] [comments]

    How to find artifacts?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:23 PM PST

    I plan to start playing this game again but I was thinking about artifacts. I am glad I do not remember the locations but I am curious if there are any hints. Like from npcs or books.

    Please do not spoil the locations, I want to re-experience my childhood and since I can understand english now, I think this game will be a blast.

    Also should I use any mods? I prefer standalone but if you have something like "must have" feel free to share.

    submitted by /u/Stinkyundead
    [link] [comments]

    Player house in Old Ebonheart

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:29 AM PST

    Made a no-frills house in Old Ebonheart. You can find it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/47554

    Planning on making/releasing houses in Ranyon-Ruhn, Port Telvannis, and Karthwasten (SHotN) soon. I enjoy making player houses so let me know if there's a place/vibe (like "vampire hunter" or "daedra worshipper") that you'd be interested in, and I'll see what I can do :)

    submitted by /u/GlitterGear
    [link] [comments]

    My ingame wife and I slaying giants again;)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Can I store items in chests? Like those in Fighters Guild.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:54 PM PST

    I like to keep my inventory as empty as possible, so I'm curious if I store some items like Alchemy Machines in those chests and they won't disappear... I just don't want to lose my stuff.

    submitted by /u/Zeoz21
    [link] [comments]

    High Elf and Apprentice Birth Sign ?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Most people would probably take the astronach, but I like the idea that I can just rest to regen mana. Also I am playing with the gold rebalance mod, where gold is harder to earn, so I wont have that much potions.

    I never played morrowind before, what would you guys say, or how can I regen mana as astronach the easiest way?

    Edit: Is it a good idea to use alteration(shield spells) and wear light armor both ?

    submitted by /u/AGoodKForTheWin
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with Darknut's 1st person enhanced

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Issue with Darknut's 1st person enhanced

    I just finished the main story playing with 1st person enhanced as a dunmer with zero issues. Got the urge to make a conjuration/shortblade khajiit after bashing daddy Dagoth with Sunder, but in first person this is what I see. I'm at a loss, does anyone have any idea? I also use Races redone, I'm thinking that has something to do with it

    Edit: reinstalling it a bunch times fixed it. Somehow

    https://preview.redd.it/cp7g9s4pgrd41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=08a699b2df25ac57407795dd646b46f2cff1c617

    submitted by /u/mbaa8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment