• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Morrowind Reposting for posterity

    Morrowind Reposting for posterity


    Reposting for posterity

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:56 PM PST

    He may not be much, but he's my first character ever and I love him. Level 1 just outside Seyda Neen

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Bosmer bastard

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Dagoth Ur welcomes you Nerevar Moon and Star

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    I didn’t realize Snowy was friendly if you maxed out personality.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I remember doing this Bouncer quest with my high level character who'd already beaten the main quest, only to realise I hadn't put anything into hand to hand. It was pretty embarrassing to watch Nevarine-champion of Azura lying helpless& get repeatedly kicked in the bollocks by some boozy Bosmer.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Wut

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:56 PM PST

    My character after he killed Dagoth Ur.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    If we're reposting for posterity, this gem of a video deserves another go

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Eltonbrand: all you need to do is get Goldbrand. by finding an underwater shrine(the guy who tells you about it lies about everything else except this) complete the quest, wait 21 says, get the sword become a vampire, get Shashev's key have exactly 11171 gold and talk to Sirilonwe. Simple

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    The affiliation of the Sheogorad region and other sparsely inhabited areas of Morrowind

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Now I know Vvardenfell used to be a Temple reservation, to my knowledge this meant that the Temple had a monopoly in settlement in Vvardenfell that was only broken after the Empire and Morrowind came to their accord and opened the island up to settlement, leading to a scramble for Vvardenfell by some of the Great Houses.

    The Sheogorad Region always stuck out to me as out of place. It is very close to Telvanni mainland territory and would be prime for quick colonization by them, but we have no settlements by any of the Great Houses, why is this? Where does the Sheogorad region fall as it regards and type of sphere of influence? I am inclined to say imperial due to the only town in the region being administered by the Emoire and mainly populated by Nords, but I'm looking for any other explanation not only for the Sheogorad but also for other sparsely inhabited places like the Ashland's and Molag Amur.

    It could be argued that everything not claimed either belongs to the Empire or the Temple, maybe the Ling of Morrowind directly. One could also say that the nomadic Dunmer hol power in these regions but its unrecognized. Does any one have some ideas?

    submitted by /u/Abuddend
    [link] [comments]

    Not SUPER productive, but this will become an inset showing territorial control of the province. I tried House sigils first but they were way too complex.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Re-add user flairs.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I need my Divayth Fyr flair back so I can properly knowledge dump like in the good old days. Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/LynxOfTheWastes
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a new run

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Hi everyone! I'm planning on starting a new run of all the elder scrolls games that I own starting with Morrowind. I've played it before but I never really got that far (due mostly to the frustrating melee combat). I'm asking for any advice for playing the game or maybe even ideas for what kind of character I should make or what I should do. For example, I know there are different Houses you can join but I don't really know what the advantage for joining each house is. Thank you for any advice!

    submitted by /u/TheHungryBard
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to buy Morrowind on PC?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:33 PM PST

    I know this might be a bit of a dumb question lol but I've been a console player my whole life and wanted to buy morrowind on my laptop (500$ laptop and I'm assuming I can run it bc it's an 18 year old game n I don't plan on modding it or anything) and I was wondering if I should buy it thru steam or the Bethesda website or a different way. I don't play any PC games and morrowind is the only game I plan on playing in my computer so I didn't really wanna download steam but on Bethesda it looks like you have to download some launcher or something. If y'all could tell me the best way to buy and play morrowind on my computer for my situation with not wanting to play any other games on my computer that would be appreciated since I'm real ignorant with PC gaming as a whole, thanks!

    submitted by /u/THABLOODOFMYENEMIES
    [link] [comments]

    When/where does Azura say this?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    "You have chosen your fate, and the fate of your people, and all the dunmer shall share your fate from now to the end of time. You think yourself gods, but you are blind and all is darkness."

    -Azura speaking to the false Tribunal

    https://youtu.be/HFcJSwyE2U0 from 0:35 to 0:55

    submitted by /u/mrkulci
    [link] [comments]

    People on popular TES3MP server had fun during holidays

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I just started the fighters guild as my first faction and I can’t defeat the rats from the first quest! Am I too weak to be in the fighters guild right now?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Question about the save system

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Recently got the game on steam, having fun, but a little paranoid that I may accidentally press new game in the menu. From what I understand, you can only have one main save and that it deletes your entire old save if the player starts a new game? Let's say hypothetically that I unintentionally press new game and confirm it by pressing yes when it asks. Would my original save be instantly deleted? Thanks. Sorry if this question is too random/specific lol.

    submitted by /u/wanttomaster479
    [link] [comments]

    How do I port Morrowind to my phone?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:48 PM PST

    I'm on Android and looking for a way to port Morrowind to mobile. I've seen it done before and I'm wondering how do I get it? My phone can't run the dolphin emulator...

    submitted by /u/OokunDanny
    [link] [comments]

    Wandering around at night

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment